Status: Completed! The Sequel's Up!

I'm Gonna Push You Away, With Every Word That You Say.

The Fight

I was just about to hop of my bike when I got to A Day To Remember's bus but Ronnie called.

"Hell-"

"Ashley, get the fuck over here now! I will not let you ruin your relationship with your best friend. Come over here now and let him tell you the reason he did this okay! If you don't come to SWS's bus then I will find you and bring you" he shouted through the phone which frightened me.

I sighed, I guess he was right. I never let Kellin or Justin really explain why they didn't tell me. But I was not going to forgive them that easy. No matter what their reason was they still should have told me. I told Ronnie I was on my way and ended the call. I got back on my bike and started to drive to Kellin's bus. I started to cry softly. How could he do that to me? We just got together and he already went and fucked someone else behind my back! My tears of sadness quickly faded as my angry self came back in me. I left my bike on the side of the bus and walked inside. Everyone was there except my brother. The rest of the band quickly went to the back of the bus as Kellin and Justin both got up and hugged me. Yep, now the tears were back. They just stood there hugging me while I cried. No one spoke a word, yet at least. How could I not forgive them? They've helped me through everything and have always been there for me. But this, this was too far.

“We’re so sorry, we just didn’t want to see you upset” Justin sobbed.
I couldn’t take any of this. I was a Radke, we were always stubborn. We never let people in. But Kellin, I let Kellin in. And when something like this happened when we did, we got mad. Out of all people I thought Kellin was the last person that would ever do something like this to me.

“Just stop” I mumbled pushing both of them away and walking off the bus.

I walked away past my motorcycle, onto the road, and into an abandoned alley. I leaned on the side of the brick wall quietly crying. I stood there for a couple minutes when I heard feet scrape on the ground. I looked to the right and saw Kellin standing near me. He pulled me into his arms.

“I’m so sorry Ashley” he cried into the crook of my neck.

Now that got my blood boiling. I pushed him away and looked at him like he was crazy.

“Are you fucking kidding me? You’re sorry? Why didn’t you tell me Kellin? You’re my best friend and you do this to me!” I screamed at him with hot tears running down my cheeks.

“You’re joking right? You all did the same fucking thing to me!” he screamed back.

I looked at him, terrified. He knew.

“Yeah that’s what I fucking thought Ashley. I found out! How do you think I fucking feel? Justin told me. He told me that Katelynne cheated on me 3 times! 3 times Ashley? 3 times and you never told me? He said that everyone knew, everyone knew, and never told me! That everyone hated her, and no one wanted to speak up! You know how fucking mad I am? And here I was trying to be supportive to you, when you knew and never told me.” he said, his face turning red with every word.

“Kellin you were married, you are married, and you had a daughter together. We couldn’t ruin your family Kellin, especially me.” I cried trying to explain.

“Married, had a daughter, which is exactly why you should have told me! It’s so much more serious then you, where you’ve only been together for a day” he spat.

“You know how much I loved him Kellin” I screamed.

“Yeah, you were too head over heels in love with Austin that you didn’t even realize that I love you” he yelled.

I looked at him shocked, “No! I can’t deal with this Kellin!” I screamed running away across the road.

I didn’t pay attention. Everything happened so fast. The head lights stopped me dead in my tracks. The horn blaring and his scream ringing through my ears.

“Ashley!” his yell repeated in my mind over and over as I saw nothing but darkness.
♠ ♠ ♠
So sorry I couldn't update didn't have wifi :( Feedback? I'm loving your comments!
xoxo :)