Status: Completed! The Sequel's Up!

I'm Gonna Push You Away, With Every Word That You Say.

You're Dead To Me

After a few moments I finally stood up and walked out of the closet. I wiped the tears away from my face as I smiled sadly down at Copeland. I took the picture out of my pocket and looked at it.

"I'm doing this for myself, I need this Kellin. You just wouldn't understand" I whispered looking at Kellin's face in the picture.

"You're right, I don't understand."

I looked at the door and gasped when I saw Kellin leaning on the side of the door opening.

"I knew you took the picture and I knew you were in that closet, Ashley. I fucking knew Justin was talking to you" he said with tears in his eyes.

"You are not leaving me" he said as he walked over to me.

"Kellin, I have to. You need to forget about me" I cried.

"No! No, you don't have to! You can stay here with me Ashley!" he pleaded holding both of my hands in his.

"You know I can't" I whispered.

"Don't do it for me, do it for Copeland. Please?"

"Kellin stop, please, don't do this to me" I whispered again.

"Oh my god Ashley, don't you realize that I love you!" he screamed.

"I fucking stole you from Austin so you wouldn't kiss him. I tried everything to lead you away from him! He's bad news he alwlays has been and always will be. Why can't you just fucking notice me and give me a chance?" he screamed making me flinch.

Copeland stirred in her sleep. Heavy sleeper just like Kellin.

"Because I can't Kellin! I love Austin and I always will, I can't help but love him Kellin" I said as he got angrier.

"Fuck this, I don't fucking need this and I don't need you!" he screamed picking up Copeland and walking towards the door.

Right before he shut the door he looked at me.

"Leave, you're dead to me" he said before slamming the door shut.

I stood there shocked. Those 5 words repeated over and over in my head.

Leave, you're dead to me. Dead to me. Dead to me. Leave, you're dead to me.

Before I could think I ran outside the house. Never looking back.

"Ashley!" Justin screamed but I ignored him and kept running.

I didn't know where I was going but I knew one thing.

I was leaving, for good.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ending! Sorry guys but she ran away. I'll start the sequel once I catch up with some of my other stories. Thank you guys for all of your comments and reccommendations! I seriously love all of you!!