Status: Activeeeeeeee. (;

Always

three.

It had been two days since Maeve had found out that she was pregnant.

Two agonizing days.

She didn't know what to do with herself.

"Melinda, I can't do this! I need my mom." Tears streamed from her long lashes. "I don't know how to be a mom. I want to go home. I want daddy to tell me it will be okay."

She was basically in hysterics.

Melinda was too young to have much experience in being a mom. But she had been trying with Maeve. Melinda was only thirty. No children. No husband. Just a boyfriend and a niece to take care of. Her sister was much better at the nurturing thing. She had Maeve and Maeve's two older siblings who were in the armed forces. Aden and Caine. She was the mothering one. Not Melinda.

Aden and Caine were the best big brothers as far as Maeve was concerned. They loved the crap out of her. And she loved them. If anything happened to them, she would probably just be done with life.

Maeve loved Melinda too. But Maeve would just rather have her parents to raise her. They would have never let this happen to Maeve. Not that it was Melinda's fault, because it wasn't.

"Oh, honey." Melinda closed her eyes and shook her head. "I wish I knew what to do."

"Hey unfaithful I will teach you
To be stronger
Hey ungraceful I will teach you
To forgive one another"
Maeve's cell phone sang. She sighed and looked to see who it was. It was her Jacky.

"I'm going to take this call." She said sniffling.

Melinda sadly nodded.

Trying to suck back all of the sadness, Maeve answered the phone. "Hey, honey bun." She said, cooing her pet name for Jack.

Maeve made her way out to the porch and sat on the front stairs, soaking herself in sunlight.

"Something is wrong. What is wrong? Maeve are you okay?"

"Peachy, Jacky."

"Don't lie." He hissed. "I've felt it in my gut for the past few days. I know something is up. I can hear it in your voice. It makes my heart clench."

Deep breath in. "You aren't going to like it. I know that I don't."

The thought of him rolling his eyes was so huge it made her nearly hear his eyes rolling. "Lay it on me, I can handle anything, Eve."

"Jack.. this isn't easy."

"Life isn't easy, boo."

"Alright, I need you to not say anything I tell you out loud. This is a secret. A huge secret." She rubbed her temples with her fingers. "This is going to change my life, Jack."

He gasped. "You're a lesbian?"

That made her chuckle. "Not even close. Not ever."

"Okay, I moved away from the guys. Tell me."

Tears tickled her eyes. "I'm pregnant."
♠ ♠ ♠
Fudge sticks. It's been too long!

I'm sorry! I hope you still enjoyed!

I will update way more!

Life has finally calmed down.

Keep in mind, I have a job, I'm in high school, I do music programs at school, I'm a full time aunt, and I am starting college stuff soon.

So I'll try my best to be persistent.

So you may have to attack me with comments and messages to remind me to update! I'll listen!!

I'm forgetful sometimes!

Anyways, tell me what you think?

comment? Subscribe? Add me? Tell me what you think? I love you!