Status: Sorry about any mistakes. Give comments and feedback. thanks

Almost Human

So wrong, it's right

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=56612296
*WARNING THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SOME STUFF YOU MIGHT NOT LIKE*-For more info read authors note first.

It was about 6 in the evening I was still at the office. I didn't feel like seeing anyone. Especially Brian. I still haven't decided if I was going to forgive him.

During work, he called me 3 times, texted me 4 times and even called Chris to get me to call him back. He really wants me to forgive him.

If I forgive him, we happily continue our secret relationship but maybe face another large maybe unsolvable problem which ends up to me trying to forgive him again.

If I don't forgive him, we'll probably hate each other and have an awkward, bad and uncomfortable relationship.

Maybe I might forgive him but discontinue our secret relationship. But will probably end up as the 2nd choice. What to do....

I heard a knock on my door. "Door's open!" I shouted to whoever was there. "Hey!" I heard a familiar voice say. I turned to face Brian.

"What are you doing here?" I demanded. "Picking you up, because tonight.. Michelle isn't here today and the 2 of us are going to hang out and have dinner tonight." he stated with a big smile.

Shit.. What do I do... "I can't. I got to work a bit later today." I said trying to convince him to leave. "Nonsense, I'll wait. Besides, I took a cab here.. so you're kinda my ride home." he sat down at the sofa and smiled.

I turn back to face the laptop screen where I had some lyrics written. "Umm... I'll be leaving at like 9 so why don't you go first." I said without looking at him.

"You're avoiding me aren't you.." he said in a sad voice. SHIT! I scoffed and faced him to reply, "I am not!" I wasn't right? I mean I am busy... Then I realized that I am avoiding him. He shook his head and sighed.

He got up and made his way to the door. Suddenly, I felt really guilty. He had this sad, hurt look on his face which was killing me to see... and he really is trying to get me to forgive him.. and he walked all the way here...

"Wait." I shouted. He stopped. "I'm sorry, I was avoiding you because I still hadn't decided if I should forgive you yet. But you walking here for me.. wanting to spend time with me.. I've made my decision."

His face brightened a bit but changed into a worried look. "You are officially forgiven!" I said with a smile. Well, at least my answer is sincere.

He grinned, walked over to me and hugged me. "Thanks" He whispered. I just nodded and pecked his cheek. I shut down the computer, put back the instruments, packed my bag and locked the room up.

Hand in hand, we walked down towards the parking lot where my car was. I handed him the car keys and said "You can drive." His face brightened and he jumped into the driver's seat.

"Thanks," he said and kissed me on the lips. My smile widened as he drove the car to my house.
We went in and he turned on the TV and lazed on the sofa.

"I'm going to shower! I'll be back!" I said as I ran up to my room. My smile never disappeared. I was smiling from the office, in the car, even in my shower!

I changed into a pair of shorts and a t-shirt and skipped downstairs. He had taken off his jeans and was only wearing his boxers. I looked at him suspiciously. Did he.. mastur- NO! Ewww... Almost as if he knew what I was thinking, he shook his head. I sat on his lap and placed my head on his chest. I felt the rumble from his chest as he chuckled.

His arms wrapped around my waist as we watched some cartoons on TV. Somehow, I knew our relationship was so wrong.. but all this.. felt extremely right. Almost as if Michelle didn't exist. Halfway through a movie, my stomach growled.

I looked at him, he looked at me and we burst out laughing. We had totally forgotten about dinner. He stood up and went to the kitchen to make us some food. I could hear him, looking through the fridge, cupboards and shelves. Then I heard a machine, that was my microwave-oven-grill go DING!!

I tip-toed towards the kitchen and peeked in. Damn.. he looked kinda sexy cooking in the kitchen only in his boxers. I crept up behind him and placed my hands at his sides shouting "BOO!"

"BAAH!" he yelped as he made this smooshed his face together on shock then playfully glared at me. I burst out laughing at his face. I laughed so hard till I had to sit on the floor and hold my growling tummy.

"Fine! No grilled cheese sandwich for you!" he said with a smirk. I quickly zipped my mouth.
"Aww... I'm sorry.. It's just your reaction was hilarious.. You frogive me right?" I cooed as I pouted my lips at him.

He just laughed as he handed me a plate of food. We ate his delicious sandwich, and return back to the couch to continue watching TV. This time, Brian had other intentions.

He cupped my cheek with his hand, and bent down to kiss me. I smiled into the kiss and murmured against his lips, "You taste like cheese.." He smiled and replied "You too.."

His arms that were around my waist tightened as he kissed me again. This time his kiss was harder and hotter. My arms were around his neck and wandered to his hair. He added his tongue into the kiss as he moaned. His hand wandered to my boob as he kissed around my neck.

(I'll let you imagine the rest but no.. they didn't have sex)

Soon, Brian went home. Leaving me alone. But I couldn't stop thinking about. Never did..
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry about the*cough* part... Anyway thanks for reading.
I'll be updating this more next week or tomorrow.
Enjoy and thanks!