Status: Complete

The Dreaming Smile Above the Skin

Messing Around

By the time the sunshine spills through the curtains, I open my eyes to see the sleeping angel. I smile, because everything about him is the reason I keep going. His eyes now flicker open as a smile spreads on his face.
"Good morning sunshine." He says.
"Morning, Bren." I give him a peck on the lips.
He then pulls my face in for another soft; deeper kiss.
"Love you." I say.
"Love you too." He says. He pulls me in for another kiss.
"Don't try to get to me first thing in the morning." I say.
He looks at me like I'm crazy that I knew his plan, "Fun ruiner."
"You should probably shower." I say.
"Care to join me?" He smirks.
Then I think to myself that I am covered in sweat in lube, but even so, screw it I can lay down laws, "Okay, but on one condition: I am just there to get cleaned up."
"I was going to use 'fun ruiner' again, but you already knew that." He gives me a silly pout.
"It's first thing in the morning."
"Wanna bet we don't do anything? You take that side, I'll take the opposite."
"Deal." I say and through my confident voice... I... I might lose.
He kisses my forehead before getting out of bed casually naked. I question why I'm not quite used to this yet.
"C'mon." He says.
I then get out of bed, without the sheets wrapped around me because c'mon, Ryan. You and him are living together now. No more shyness.
We even showered together before.
When we finally both stepped in, Brendon is the first one to step under the shower head. I try focusing my eyes on something besides what is dripping down his legs. I look back over at him after a while. He takes my hand and pulls me under the water while he lathers with soap. I turn away from him just for a minute to get my hair wet, and what do ya know, I feel his hands on my shoulders and his lips on my skin.
"Bren-" And I don't even say it because he's washing my back.
"Hmm?" He says.
"Don't think you'll win." And maybe I'm lying to myself, because the lower part of me is saying something otherwise.
"Mhm, yeah sure." He says as he slides the soap down my thighs.
I can hear him put the soap down before turning me around so that the water could drain the soap off my back. He smiles, I smile a bit. Without warning, his body crashes against mine so we both end up under the running water. His growing bulge is pushing against mine. He then comes into kiss me, full force, with tongue, and I don't even push back.
When his lips remove from mine he says, "Are you sure you're going to win?"
"Oh shut up." I say.
By the time we finish our little episode in the shower, we both dry off and get dressed in his... our room. After that we proceed to go downstairs and make breakfast.
♠ ♠ ♠
OHHOOHOOHH I FORGOT TO ASK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHO LIKES THE BACKGROUND??!?!?!? :D Not the best typed chapter but it was cute right? cute in a hot way i guess cuz Brendon got his way lololol.