Status: Alive and twitching...

Ghostfacers

Research mode

It had been four days since the Front Street house fiasco and we were all back to working, watching Supernatural and actually researching for a haunted house this time. That was one thing we realized that Sam and Dean Winchester did that we didn't do. We didn't check for actual facts, we relied on people going; "Hey this seems like a scary house and I heard something that sounds like a cat and looks like a cat and smells like one too in there but I'm like totally sure it's a ghost." I hate those people.

Simon, Colby and Sammy were researching while Spencer and I were trying to come up with ways to make Simon's paintball gun shoot rock salt. It wasn't working and we already broke one window but Spencer told me that it was possible. So we were now draining the paintball ammo of paint and trying to fill it with salt. It's kind of like nailing jell-o to a tree.

"Has anyone found anything yet?" I asked trying to empty another paintball without it exploding on my shirt, again. "Aw effin a!" I now had another paint stain on my AC/DC t-shirt. Spencer giggled and I threw the stupid paintball at her getting some of her dark brown hair stained bright green.

"Hey!" Spencer said frowning at me before going back to her paintball.

"I found out what next week's Supernatural episode is!" Sammy said looking up from Lappy with a proud smile on her face. We all stopped what we were doing and just stared at her. She shrugged her shoulders mumbling something as she looked back down at the computer screen.

"What was that?" Colby asked trying to catch a glimpse of Lappy's screen.

"Sam Winchester partially naked." She sighed. Sammy was a bit down because she had gotten in trouble with not paying attention to the task at hand. Besides the break for all things Supernatural was in ten minutes, she shouldn't be cutting off early.

"Go back I want to see!" Colby said scooting closer to Sammy who shook her head no. "Please, I was a good Corbett." Colby scooted even closer to Sammy and closer to the edge of her seat.

"But you didn't die so no one could be gay for you." Sammy said looking at her unmoved by how well of a Corbett she was but she did have a point. No one ended up dying, which was actually a good thing come to think of it. How would we explain it to Colby's mom that she died fighting ghosts but not to worry because one of us went gay for her and she ended up saving the day? Yeah, I definitely didn't want to be the one to explain that. We'd probably send Simon; he'd hate us for it but better him then me.

"Shuddup." Colby said sliding back into her chair. It was quiet again as we all went back to doing our own thing for the Ghostfacers when Colby broke the silence. "Please let me see Sam Winchester shirtless!"

"Who said he was shirtless?" Sammy asked looking at Colby with her eyebrows pulled together. Spencer and I immediately popped our heads up at this staring at Sammy intrigued. Who wouldn't be? Besides Simon who was still typing away on his own laptop.

"He doesn't have pants on?" Colby asked trying to get a look at Lappy's screen again, this time a bit more desperately than before.

"No, he's shirtless." Sammy told her as she fell out of her seat. Colby looked up at her with narrowed eyes and Sammy smiled happily down at her.

"Can I see now?" She asked and Sammy shook her head no. "Why not?"

"I closed out of the screen."

"I hate you." Colby said climbing back into her own seat and positioning herself in front of her laptop.

"I know you do." Sammy replied still smiling as she went back to Lappy, hopefully looking for a haunted house that wasn't halfway across the world because I honestly don't think we have enough gas money for that.

"Facers, I found a haunting!" Simon said grinning wildly as he broke the silence that had fallen between the five of us again.

"Really, let me see!" Spencer said getting up and hopping over the paintball supplies and salt shakers that were littering the floor, I put down the paintball that I was slowly draining of paint and followed her over to my brother who had his Ghostfacers baseball cap on backwards.

"Look, it's legit!" He said pointing at the screen as we crowded around him staring at the website. I looked down at the top of my brother's head with my eyebrows raised unimpressed by what I was looking at.

"Dude." I said and Simon leaned his head back so he was looking up at me.

"Yeah?" He asked.

"That's the website to the Blair Witch Project." I told him nodding towards the computer screen; all eyes were on me for the moment.

"No it's not." Simon contradicted, all eyes were then on him.

"Yeah it is." I countered still looking down at him.

"No it's not." Colby, Spencer and Sammy's eyes were going back and forth between Simon and me like they were watching a tennis match or something.

"Yeah dude, it is." I replied with more conviction in my tone than before.

"Prove it." Simon challenged and so I stepped up to the challenge.

"Dude, that's the stupid stick figure thing right there," I said pointing it out the little logo for the movie then moved my finger to the next piece of evidence. "Right there is the cast listing and over there is the preview for the movie and that right in there on the left hand side is the link to buy the merchandise from the movie." Simon was very silent as he took all this in. Sammy at some point had dropped to the floor with laughter, Colby was shaking her head as she sat back down in her seat and Spencer was still staring at the screen.

"Oh." Simon said as he just continued to sit there.

"Tard." I commented lightly hitting him upside the head before I went back to the coffee table where Spencer and I had been doing our work. Really, how thick could my brother get?