Two Hearts Beating as One

Princess Bride

After the "candy war," Mads went upstairs to get changed and brush off the candy. While she was doing that, I put in the Princess Bride, but didn't tell anyone what movie I was putting in.

"What movie is that?" Ron asked.

"Sit down, shut the fuck up, and find out," I replied as I set up the DVD player. After that was done, I sat down and cuddled into Ronnie.

After the previews for other movies passed and the title screen popped up, Mads came downstairs. After tripping over Derek, she sat right next to Jacky and started watching the movie. I wonder if she realizes shes so close to him, I thought as I saw her turn to look at whom she was by. Yepp, she noticed. Out of the corner of my eye, I caught Jacky say something. The two of them got up and walked into the kitchen. The guys and I finished watching the movie.

"Okay, that was better than I expected," Ryan said.

"It would be inconceivable for that movie to be terrible!" I said, somewhat quoting Vizzini.

"Seriously? Are you seriously going to start quoting that movie?" he asked.

"No, I'll just take liberties here and there," I said as we walked towards the kitchen. "Having fun in here?"

""Actually, yes, yes we are." Mads answered, smiling.

"Maybe we should go. Don't do anything I wouldn't do, Jack!" Ronnie said jokingly.

Jacky rolled his eyes and Mads laughed. "We were only talking, nothing more than that." He said.

Ronnie nodded. "Uh huh, right. Did you ask her out, or what?"

I saw his cheeks turn red as he nodded and smiled at Mads. "Yeah..I did."

"Finally!" Ryan chimed.

"I'm hungry, who wants lunch?" Ronnie asked anyone. There was a chorus of, "I do!" and, "Oh yeah, lunch sounds good." I nodded in agreement as everyone decided on what they wanted.

Today ended being a lot better than I thought it would. My twin and I got to know two amazing guys and we're going on dates.

"I WANT CHINESE!" I heard Derek shout out, bringing me out of my thoughts.

"HEY, FUCKER, STOP FUCKING SHOUTING!!!" I shouted at him.

"THAT MOTHERFUCKING LANGUAGE IS NOT FUCKING A-FUCKING-PROVED!" Mads shouted.

"WHY THE FUCK ARE WE SHOUTING?!?!" Ronnie asked.

"I'm no longer shouting, I only shouted 'cause Derek shouted." I said as I headed towards the cordless phone. Chinese did sound good, but I think I'll order some Thai and sushi as well.

"Okay, I'm ordering Chinese and Thai food and sushi. I'll be going to pick it up. Who wants what?" I asked. I got a few orders of shrimp fried rice, sushi, and Thai dumplings. I made the orders and then went to go find my keys before remembering that the car broke down.

"Fuck," I muttered.

"What's wrong?" Ronnie asked.

"Our car's in the shop." I answered.

"Oh, well I can get the food," Derek offered.

"Thanks, here's some money for gas." I said handing him a twenty. He left shortly after that and we all started talking about how our days were.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, here's another one!! :D Who's excited?
Image

Anyways, Diggy texted me last night and was all like "I'M GONNA UPDATE, WHICH MOVIE SHOULD BE PUT IN?!?!?" And I was just kinda like Princess Bride or Labyrinth. Both of which are excellent movies. I mean, just look at how delicious David Bowie looks:Image and then there's Cary Elwes
Image
Both are some sexy ass mofo's.

Anyways, it's time for more gifs.

Me when I read Diggy's update:
Image
Image

Me at the beginning of this chapter:
Image
Image
Image

And then I began to write like a mofo!
Image
Image
Image

Aaaaaaaaaand yeah, that's about it... So my boyfriend's family loves me... I got invited to breakfast with his parents and grandparents. His grandpa's so cute, and a holocaust survivor, so I have a lot of respect for him. His name's Paul Argiewicz...

Image