Two Hearts Beating as One

I can't wait

After everyone helped clean up (and ate) the candy from the candy war, we decided to watch a movie. I had no idea which movie we were watching because I went to change my clothes. I didn't like being covered in candy pieces.

I went downstairs to see that The Princess Bride was playing on the TV. Yes, Emmaline put in my favorite movie! I looked on the couch to see that Ems was sort of snuggled up to Ronnie. Well, damn! I was wondering when he was going to say something to her.

I walked over to sit down, and I heard someone say, "Hey, watch it!" I looked down to see that I tripped on Derek, who was sitting on the floor.

"Sorry!" I said before I sat down and hid my face in my hands. I took my head out, and watched the movie. I was so wrapped in the movie, that I didn't even notice who I was sitting next to. I turned to my right to see that Jacky was sitting right there.

He noticed me looking at him, so I went back to the movie. It's hard to not look at him, he's beautiful! His snake bites make his lips look even more perfect than they already are, his eyes pop out like none I've seen and his hair is a nice color of auburn. He's quite delicious.

Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed him staring right back at me. His gaze unnerved me, but I did my best for it to not affect me so much. I didn't want him to know how he was making me feel at the moment, it was too much for me.

I haven't felt this way about someone in a very long time, this is so strange to me. I can't tell if I love, or hate this feeling.

I felt warn breath on my neck before I heard, "Uh, can we talk for a second? Alone?" I turned to Jacky with wide eyes, before I nodded and got up off the couch. I heard his footsteps trailing behind mine as we walked into the kitchen.

"What do you want to talk to me about, Jacky?" I asked with a smile.

He looked down at his feet before looking up at me. His green eyes bore into mine as he said, "I was wondering if you would want to..uh, go out with me?" He scratched the back of his neck after he spoke. I could tell that he was nervous since his eyes went straight back to the ground.

I felt my face get warm and I bit my lip. "I would love that."

His head shot up to look at me and he smiled. "Really?" His eyes shined with hope as I nodded my head. He looked like the happiest guy in the world because of me.

I giggled and said, "Yes. I really don't have any other answer for that."

"You have no idea how happy I am right now." His accent almost made him more adorable than he already was. "So, how does tomorrow night sound?"

"It sounds great."

"Can I, uh, give you a hug?" I couldn't even speak, how more cute can he be? I nodded then he wrapped in a big hug. It felt so nice to be in his arms, I think I could get used to this. I don't want him to let me go. I buried my face in his neck, and he just squeezed me tighter.

We pulled away from each other and smiled. Do I really have a date with this man? I can't believe it. "Do you want to go back with the others, or do you just want to stay here?" I asked him.

He shook his head. "I think I want to stay here, and get to know you a little bit better before we have our first date." He said so sweetly that I almost melted where I stood.

"Okay," Then he and I sat there, talking. We didn't do anything else except talk to each other. We talked about everything from what we like, and what we don't like. He was really easy to talk to; I'm really glad I met him. I'm really excited for our date now.

We had been talking for so long, that I didn't even realize the movie was over. I heard Emmaline's voice say, "Having fun in here?" We both looked over to see Emmaline, Ronnie and everyone else staring at us.

"Actually, yes, yes we are." I answered, smiling.

"Maybe we should go. Don't do anything I wouldn't do, Jack!" Ronnie said jokingly.

Jacky rolled his eyes and I laughed. "We were only talking, nothing more than that." He said.

Ronnie nodded. "Uh huh, right. Did you ask her out, or what?"

I saw his cheeks turn red as he nodded and smiled at me. "Yeah..I did."

"Finally!" Ryan chimed.

"I'm hungry, who wants lunch?" Ronnie asked anyone. There was a chorus of, "I do!" and, "Oh yeah, lunch sounds good." I nodded in agreement as everyone deicded on what they wanted.

Today ended being a lot better than I thought it would. It's funny how things don't always end up the way I always think they will. Not everything is as bad as they seem. Jacky is defintitely not bad at all. In fact, I think he's lovely. I can't wait for our date tomorrow night.
♠ ♠ ♠
OH MY GOD, I DID THIS UPDATE IN LIKE AN HOUR AND A HALF. FUUUCK YEAAAHHH!!!! :DDD I feel really accomplished! hahaha anyways, comment, loves! <3