Dark Paradise

I Can See You Little Pup

“Ariel,” He whispered, looking deep into my eyes as I held him. “Leave before they kill you,” Tears were running down my face, as I kissed him on the lips softly, and mumbled to him sweetly, “I will get revenge on the Argents, my love.” His eyes closed shut as his last breath left his cold body. I heard footsteps coming closer to Leon and me. I looked down at him once more before getting up and running towards the woods.
I ran until I tripped, and I didn’t just trip over a stick, it was my mother’s dead body. In horror, I get up quickly making myself run again.
That night made something in me snap, something to make my inner animal uneasy, and ready to bounce.
~Six months later~
I drove up to the high school, feeling like my normal self, alone and furious. I got out of my car with slinging my bag on my shoulder; I could smell all the different scents circling around me as I started to walk towards the school. Before I could even blink I got ran into by a boy. “I’m so sorry,” He said, helping me up from the ground.
“It’s fine,” I said, helping him pick up his papers and books. I handed it back to him, looking at him. He had light pale skin, with dark green eyes with light brown specks. His light brown hair was cut short, and he looked like he sort of had a baby face. “I’m Stiles,” He said, smiling at me.
“Hi, I’m Ariel,” I started walking towards the building again, but Stiles just ran up to me still, and started talking again.
“So, I haven’t seen you around, which makes you new,” He said, smiling. I looked over at him, giving him my famous ‘Duh’ look. He blushed a bit, but cleared his throat nervously, starting again, “Anyway, where you from?”
Before I could even answer I got a strong whiff of a musky, heavy scent. My eyes started to scan the area, “You alright?” Stiles asked after a moment with me not responding to him. All of a sudden a boy with dark features came running up to us. As he kept getting closer the scent got stronger, I could feel the warmth of his blood, the dirty smell. The smell of a wolf.
“Hey,” He said as he stopped in front of us, breathing out with a smile. His light brown eyes met mine, which ended up making his eyes turn yellow. The eyes of the wolf inside, I smirked, “Looks like there is more than I thought in this town,”
“You aren’t human,” He growled low in his throat so only Stiles and I could hear. My smirk grew more, with my K9’s sliding through my soft pink lips. I walked up to him and leaned into his ear, “Oh,” I pulled out the O, “Little pup knows his scents. Figure out what I am, because I can taste the curiosity,” I stepped back and went into the school building.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey, I'm sorry it's short, but I have to go to my first day of writing class today, and I wanted to make the first chapter, I had the chapter before, but I accidently deleted it, which made me wanna throw my laptop; So I had to start all over.
Okay, thanks for reading, Comments are awesome, and subscribe!! :D Love You Readers. ^__^