Dark Paradise

Target

“Derek was right, something new in town,” I looked up from the sink to see in the mirror was a girl with long straight dirty blonde hair, and hazel eyes. She had a black leather jacket with a green shirt underneath. I turned around to look completely at her. She was taller than me, and had tan skin. She also had dark skinny jeans on underneath her top with black flats.
I was almost the complete opposite from her. I had long bleach blonde hair, pale skin that looked like it never hit the sun, and bright, ice blue eyes. I only hit 5’1, and 105 pounds, but don’t judge a book by its cover. I was wearing red skinnies with a lacey gothic looking; black tank top with lace going up to my neckline. I had a red skull as my necklace, and a red ring that has been in my family for centuries; and I had black converse boots that went to my knee.
I crossed my arms over my chest, staring her down, “And you are?”
“Erica,” She smirked, with her wolf nails extended. She was trying to intimidate me; well two can play that game.
“Ariel,” I introduce myself to her, smirking back. I extended my nails, with my K9’s piercing down my pink lips. I could feel my pupil thinning as we stared each other down.
Her ears started to go to a point as her eyes turned yellow. She roared, making the room shake. It didn’t faze me, I stood my ground. “So what is a little girl like you doing here?” She smirked as were started to dance.
As we circled each other, I looked for something I could pounce off. Before I could blink she leaped for me. My nails came out as we hit the ground, and I made us flip so I would be on top. “Who’s the little girl now?” I taunted, which got me a growl from her.
I scratched her face before I heard the door swing open. We both looked up to see a dark haired girl standing there. My nostrils flared as I could feel the Argent presence, and scent. I bared my fangs, hissing. It wasn’t the Argent that killed my loved ones, but she was Argent blood. She started backing out of the bathroom as I started to crawl toward her on all fours, hissing.
Before she could turn and leave I was right there, blocking her from the door. “Where you going, Argent?” I growled, staring down her brown eyes. They had fear in them.
“Wh-what?” She stuttered, holding herself tighter.
The growl deep in my throat arose, making my shape-shifting form come out more. “What the hell?” I heard Erica say behind the girl.
“You are an Argent, you reek off it, you are a member of Kate Argent’s family,” I said. I waited for her to say something, and be not being a patient person I hit the wall, causing it to crack, “Are you an Argent?!” I yelled.
“Scott!” She yelled out. I rose my eyebrow wondering who this ‘Scott’ was. Before I knew it, someone pushed the door open, causing her and me to fall onto the tile floor. I looked up to end up hissing at the wolf boy I met this morning. “You,” I growled in anger.
“What the?” Before I could leap I had strong arms around my waist. I screeched as the girl and ‘Scott’ ran out. I looked back to see a dark haired man holding on to me. He was the alpha of the town.
“Who the fuck-” Before I could finish he knocked me out by biting my shoulder, making me scream out in pain.
♠ ♠ ♠
My last chapter wasn't the greatest so i hope this one makes up for it.
And I'm sorry i didn't update sooner, I hate to catch up on Teen Wolf and Have My Game Face On ^__^ I hope You Guys Like This. (: What is Ariel? Any Ideas? If you do, Tell me in the comments, I would love to know what You think she is.
Comment, Subscribe, Like?
Thanks! Til Next Time ~ Megan