Dark Paradise

Meeting The Alpha

When I woke up I was chained. I had a mental collar around my neck and wrists, connected to mental chains that went to the wall. I was on an all mattress and had a dirty looking blanket by me. The room felt like the shittiest basement in the world. I groaned, rolling over onto my back, coughing.
“Have a nice tour of the town?” I heard a deep voice say. My eyes landed on the man who held me back, and bit the living shit out of me. I growled down low in my throat. But I bared my K9’s, hopefully have him get scared and run off. Of course, not going as planned, he just kneeled there, staring at me.
“Who are you?” I hissed with a hoarse voice, ending it with a cough. I took a better look at him to see he was only in jeans and a wife beater.
“The better question is who are you? And what are you doing here?” I struggled to sit up, but ended up leaning against the cold gross wall.
“Why should you care?” He sighed at my comment, while sitting down because he knew this was going to take a while.
“We can just get this over with, or I can keep you here for as long as I can.” I growled, extending my sharp nails. I went for a slap/scratch, but he grabbed my wrist just before it hit my face. I shriek in anger, as my pupils thinned.
“What do you want? I can’t sit here forever. So let’s get this done, and I’ll leave,” He let go of my wrist, making me bit the inside of my cheek from screaming at the wolf.
“First, you are?” The alpha asked.
“Ariel,”
“What are you doing here?”
“I came to visit someone,” Wasn’t a complete lie, I mean I did come to give the Argents a very, very surprising visit.
He sat there, staring me down, thinking. I couldn’t read him, but I knew he had to be thinking about why I was here, of course I wasn’t 100% positive.
“Who?” He tested.
“A friend,”
“So you moved back?”
“We have important business,” I said emotionless, and lazy eyes that looked like I was blazed.
“You clearly aren’t human from the way you were shifting, and I can freely ask, do you know the Kanima?”
“The who-ee?” I asked like a dumbass. What was ‘The Kanima’? They fucking with my head?
“Okay, that’s a no. Who are you here to see?”
“Why should you care?”
He studied me hard, looking at every inch of me (sounds naughty but not that way), as I got to look at him, every inch. I had to say, this dude was pretty sexy. So when I say check out every inch, I mean naughty.
Before I could do anything I got the strange feeling I usually got around boys. Their desire.
I surprisingly could feel the alpha’s desire, he put his guard down. That’s a bad thing to do, puppy.
I could take this into my hands. “What’s your name, Alpha?” I asked him, making his eyes flick up to my eyes. His were a dark blue and maybe so brown specks in there? All I knew that it was really pretty.
“Derek,”
I reached out for him, and stroked his muscled tan arm with my fingertips, as I stared him down. He grabbed my wrist, growling deep down, “Don’t,” He warned.
“Puppy don’t like to play?” I whispered, crawling toward him, until I couldn’t get any closer because of the chains. “I heard puppies love to play,” I felt his hand ball up in a fist, shaking.
He was luckily close enough to be able to seduce him, touch him. I cupped my hand on his cheek with my other hand, leaning in close so our lips were inches apart. I could feel his breath on my lips, and his desire burning. “Purr for me, Kitty-Cat,” He whispered huskily.
I sat back instantly, growing mad. “Who did you know I was a Cat Shape-Shifter?”
♠ ♠ ♠
OOOO!!! Did Any Of You Think She Would Be A Shape-Shifter Like The Wolves? Yet A Different Type!
Sorry It Took Forever! I've Been Side Tracked, My Sweet 16 Birthday is This Saturday and Everything is like BLAH!
So, Sorry I'm Being Slow, BUT
Comment, Subscribe, Like?!
~Love Megan