Status: Complete

Could You Love Me Just A Little Bit More

Seventy Nine

There wasn't much talking going on as I drove Kellin to the airport. We were both too sad his stay had ended and he was going back home. His trip had been eventful none the less and I knew I'd see him again...but it was still sad.

I finally parked and left the car, Kellin following me to the boot and pulled out his duffel bag. He threw it over his shoulder with one hand and closed the boot of my car with the other. I just stared at him, taking in all of his features, absorbing in everything I could for the next time I could see him in person.

'Don't be sad, Darcy. You know I'll see you soon.' He told me, pulling me in close to his chest.

'I know, but it still hurts to see you leave.' I sighed, inhaling his scent. I'd stolen another one of his jumpers out of his bag while he was out of the room, it was going to come in handy that night.

'I know. I'm sorry.' He whispered. He then lifted my chin with his hand and kissed me lightly before pulling away. 'Come on, might as well start the dreaded goodbye.' He sighed and entwined our fingers and led me into the airport.

It hit me when we entered the airport that he was leaving. I didn't know when I'd see him again and he didn't know when he'd see me again. We hadn't worked that part out, I was going to make the trip to Florida, but timing was always going to be an issue with college and what not.

I stood with him as he handed in his bag and had his ticket checked, not letting go of his hand once. He occasionally kissed the top of my head and told me he loved me as we waited. Butterflies still fluttered around in my stomach every time he told me.

As we made our way to departures he stopped and pulled me into a hug, swaying us back and forth, not letting go. I couldn't go any further, so we wanted to hang on to that moment for as long as we could.

'Well, this is it. I suppose you have to leave me.' I jutted out my bottom lip at him and gave my best puppy dog eyes.

'Aw, Darcy. Please don't do that, I already feel bad enough as it is for leaving you here.' He huffed, holding onto my hands.

'Don't be sorry, we both knew this day was gonna stroll around.' I forced a smile up at him. 'I'll go home and sleep and wake up in time for you to Skype me, I wont have to miss you for too long.' I beamed and he chuckled at me.

'True, true. Well, I best be going. Don't want to miss my flight.' Kellin then said, and cupped my face with his hands. He kissed me again and I let myself get totally lost in it, forgetting there was a bunch of people around us. He pulled away and smiled, pecking me once more and walking away.

I watched him as he went, hurting that he was leaving and I had to cope alone until I saw him again. As I was about to turn and walk away he stopped and turned to face me. He ran back over and held onto my hands.

'I have one more thing for you before I leave.' He told me and dug around in his pocket. He pulled out a small black box and my stomach practically jumped out of my throat.
♠ ♠ ♠
Soooo....there's only one more update to go and it's over!! How do you feel about that? I feel pretty good.
Depending on how I feel later, I may update before I go to bed...or I could make you wait until Tuesday, we'll see x)
I'm so glad you've stuck around this long, means a lot to me. Also, I appreciate your comments and what not too.
You're all just amazing.
Anywho, watch this space (I'm too nice not to update) hah!