Status: Complete

Could You Love Me Just A Little Bit More

Seventy Eight

'Close your eyes.' Kellin said, sitting me down on the sofa in our living room. Lola and Eric were also there, urging me to close my eyes too. It was the day before he was leaving and we'd all decided to just bum around the flat, enjoying what time we had left.

'What is this?' I asked, reluctantly covering my eyes with my hands.

'One, two, three...open.' Kellin then said and I quickly moved my hands from my face. He was holding onto an extra large canvas picture, that was half the size of him. It was of the picture of the two of us I'd given him in a small picture frame.

'You always have to one up me, don't you.' I mock glared at him and walked towards where he'd propped it up against the chair. It was my favourite picture of the two of us, Kellin's goofy grin filling me with happiness every time I looked at it. 'Thank you, Kellin. I really love it.' I said, turning back around to face him.

'Its what I had Lola do for me, I needed her to sneak it in here, with it being so big.' He half shrugged and smiled. 'I knew you loved that one, so I wanted you to have something to remind you of it, extra large style.' I laughed and turned back to look at it.

'You never fail to please.' I sighed, happiness just taking over.

***

'Have you thought much about our future?' Kellin asked as as lay in bed, the picture of us on the wall facing stared back at us.

'All of the time.' I replied, stroking his hand which was only slightly bruised from where he'd hit Rob.

'What do you think about?' He traced his fingers over the small of my back, sending shivers up my spine.

'I think about where we'll live. If we'll live over here or in Florida, or if we'll split our time between the two places. I think about our jobs and if I'd ever get to interview you on a tour if I ever become a journalist. I think about if we'll get married and what it would be like and where it would take place. I think about future kids we might have and how many. I think about everything.' I shrugged. 'Have you?' I asked him.

'Yes. More so the near future than anything.' He told me.

'What about the near future?' I asked him, worry churning in my stomach.

'If I'll be heartbroken when I leave or not.' It was all he said, even when I asked him to elaborate he just shook his head.

He was so very stubborn when he wanted to be, but it was one of his traits I loved most.
♠ ♠ ♠
Two...