Status: Each chapter is based of an episode! So as i watch an episode i'll type!

Lost in the Shadows

Yooou Paaaas

I watched as The Kakashi became a log and I sighed. Yep. Long indeed. I jumped into the trees and I sat on a branch so I could see a clearing. Something was going to happen here eventually. I pulled out my book and I sighed. Rin what have you gotten yourself into this time. (A/N: I'm aware that Rin was the name of Kakashi's team mate but I couldn't think of anything else disregarding that tiny fact.) I watched as Sasuke came into view and I sighed. Sasuke advanced on Kakashi and sighed. I watched as Sasuke touched the bells and I smirked. Good job, but touching them isn't enough.

"What if the enemy's team is I the tree's waiting for an opening?" I asked rather loudly sitting from my spot. Sasuke glared at me while Kakashi nodded.

"You are different from the 2 of them I'll grant you that." Kakashi said towards Sasuke and I raised my brow. But there's 3 people not counting Sasuke.

"Eh?" I said putting my book into my bag. I watched as Sasuke made a fire jutsu and Kakashi seemed amazed, what was there to be amazed of? I watched as Sasuke blew the fire out and I snorted. Dragon much? Too bad it was only a shadow clone. I looked behind me and I waved feeling chakra energy.

"Hi Kakashi-Sensei!" I said before I turned back towards Sasuke. I watched as Sensei dove underground and I smirked. Earth Jutsu. Sasuke started looking around and I shook my head. He's the idiot! I watched as Sensei's hand came out from the ground. I smiled. I can do that! Well then again I can use all 5: water, fire, earth, wind, and lightening jutsus sooooo yeah. (A/N: The Rinnegan makes it so that the one possessing it can use all 5 nature transformations if you didn't know that) I don't see what's so special about it. Sasuke was now in the earth and I laughed. Hi head popped out with Kakashi in front of him. This was too good to be true. As Kakashi walked away with his book I jumped out of the tree looking at Sasuke's head. I sighed shaking my own head. I want to practice other jutsus! There are the 5 basic nature styles but there's more advanced ones. The Ice nature is created by simultaneously combining the Water and Wind natures, The Wood nature, is created by simultaneously combining the Earth and Water natures. This nature allows for the use of Wood Release, The Lava nature, is created by simultaneously combining the Fire and Earth natures. This nature allows for the use of Lava Release, The Storm nature is created by simultaneously combining the Lightning and Water natures. This nature allows for the use of Storm Release (A/N: Kurono's best out of all of them because her MAIN chakra is lightening.) The Dust nature, created by simultaneously combining the Fire, Earth and Wind natures this nature allows for the use of Dust Release. I can use pretty much all of those along with the natural 5. I'm really different. I suppose if someone found out about that I could do that stuff they'd be scared. I sighed as Sakura freaked out and she passed out. I rolled my eyes and I crouched in front of Sasuke. I looked at him dead in the eye.

"If you speak a word about this you're dead." I said before I slammed my palm to the ground.

"Earth Release: Rock rocket!" I exclaimed twisting my hand. It moved under my hand. It expanded as a rock connected with Sasuke's feet and rocketing upwards. I watched as the rock came out of the ground taking Sasuke with him. Sasuke jumped off the rock as it fell back towards the earth. I walked over to Sakura and I sighed, stupid girl. I watched as Sasuke looked at her and I blinked. Was he concerned? No matter. I placed my palms together crossing my fingers and keeping them moving between each other.

"Water style: Rain of the air!" I said and the moisture in the air started to form into a ball. I released the jutsu as the water fell on Sakura's face, making her wake up. I leaned back as Sakura started to wake up, and then… Well she attacked him in a hug. I laughed none the less.

"A while ago I touched one next I'm going to grab one." He said and I sighed… Believe me if I wanted to I could run up to him and grab them both without him noticing. Sakura looked impressed.

"That is really Greaaaat. I can't believe you did that. You're amazing, Eh its almost lunch there not really enough time left so maybe we should just give up and try again next year." She said and Sasuke glared at her while I shook my head. Giving up, only makes things harder.

"I'm the only one who can destroy that person." Sasuke said and I raised an eyebrow. There he goes again speaking out loud.

"What? You mean Sensei?" Sakura asked confused and I yawned. I really wanted sleep.

"That day, I was crying." He muttered and I raised an eyebrow. Opening up today are we? The day the clan was destroyed? I clearly remember playing with Itatchi before that happened.

"When where you crying?" Sakura asked and I sighed. She was pushing it. I grabbed Sakura's arm and I walked really really quickly as the bell rang.

"Okay Sakura you're pushing it. Don't want him to kill you! Now let's go!" I said and she nodded running to keep up with my walking. I sweat dropped. I slowed down so Sakura could walk normally and I smiled.

"Do I get a thank you for saving your butt?" I asked lightly a smile on my face. Sakura huffed and I rolled my eyes. Fine then. I saw Naruto was tied up and I sighed shaking my head. I forgot about him I sat next to him my body against his leg. DAMN HE WAS COMFY! I let my head lean against his thigh and I sighed looking at Kakashi.

"Uh oh stomachs growling huh? That's too bad. Oh by the way, about this exercise well I've decided that I won't send any of you back to the academy. I watched as Naruto and Sakura celebrated… Only to get kicked in the head my Naruto. Sakura stopped as it happened and I glared at Naruto. That really hurt. I felt the chakra center into my fist as I pulled my arm back and I punched him in his leg. Let's just say that he was quiet now.

"Yes, all 4 of you, are being dropped from the program. Permanently" He said and well... We didn't take kindly to it

"WHAT WHY? YOU SAID THAT WE'D BE SENT BACK TO THE ACADEMY NOT DROPPED FROM THE PROGRAM! YOU CAN'T JUST CHANGE YOUR MIND!" Naruto yelled thrashing around again.

"Because you don't think like ninja. You think like little kids, like brats." He said and I narrowed my eyes at him. I watched as Sasuke ran at him and I sighed. When dust was in the way I sighed. I put my middle and pointer fingers together and I brought it to my mouth blowing out air. I watched as the air went over to Sasuke and Kakashi in one gust to see Kakashi sitting on Sasuke. I chuckled as Kakashi froze from the jutsu.

"You think it's all about you." Kakashi said and I sighed. Well all of the Uchiha were like that a little bit.

"LET GO OF SASUKE YOU CANT STEP ON HIM LIKE HE'S SOME BUG!" Sakura yelled at Kakashi.

"You don't know what it means to be a ninja. You think it's a game huh?" He said looking as Sakura. I smirked.

"Why do you think we put you on squads? Did you consider that question for one moment?" Kakashi said leaning closer to us. I rolled on my stomach. For teamwork.

"What do you mean?" Sakura asked confused and I shook my head. Dear lord girl USE THAT PINK THING THAT INSIDE OF YOUR HAIR!

"I mean, you never realized what this exorcise is all about, not even close." He said and I shoved my face into the grass. They're stupider than I thought. Team work people. But nooo. They have to go and do it.

"What it's about?" Naruto asked his eyes closed.

"Yes, that's what determines if you pass or fail." Kakashi said it like it was the most obvious thing ever.

"But that's- I mean I wanted to ask you about that from the beginning." Sakura said and I scoffed along with Kakashi.

"Where's your head? 4 people on a squad, why do you think we would do that?" Kakashi said dumbing it down a little. But not too much for them

"Arrgh! How are we supposed to know why you picked 3 people we didn't make the rules!" Naruto yelled and I sighed. Here we go again.

"It's so basic. Teamwork!" Kakashi said annoyed and I smirked. He broke. I watched there stunned faces and I rolled on my back. I stared at the sky blocking out Kakashi until his words became louder.

"Sakura! You were so worried about Sasuke that he was gone while Naruto was right in front of you and you wouldn't life a finger to help him." He said and Sakura looked down.

"Naruto! You do everything on your own! Everything" He said and Naruto flinched.

"Kurono! You haven't even done anything considered ninja. You were just hiding in trees!" He said and I lifted up my arm to flip him off.

"And you," He said looking down at Sasuke.

"You thought that they were so far beneath you they were worthless. Arrogance. Ninja mission are carried on in squads. Of course you need your individual skills but team work is the most essential element. Every Shinobi understands this. When individuals out themselves above the squad, this can lead to failure. For example," Kakashi said pulling out a Kunai. I smirked.

"Kill Naruto now or Sasuke dies!" He said putting the Kunai to Sasuke's throat. I smirked. As I said a little insane. I smirked as Naruto looked between Sakura and Kakashi.

"That's what happens on a mission." He said pulling the Kunai away.

"The enemy takes a hostage and you've got an impossible choice and someone ends up dead." He said getting up off Sasuke. I smirked.

"No, not always impossible." I muttered and Kakashi paused for a second.
"On every mission your life is on the line. Did you look at this stone? The names engraved on it, they are all ninja who are honored as heroes in out village" He said and I leaned a little to the left… I wonder if Uncle Obito is on there.

"That's it that's it that's it! I know! I decided I'll have my name engraved on that stone! I'm not going to live and die for nothing like a dog, I'm gonna be a hero!" Naruto said loudly and I sighed. The people on that stone are probably dead. Mom did say that Uncle Obito died a long time ago. Now I say Uncle because he and my mom were… dating at the time… Even though they were in different villages. Weird right? Well Obito almost became my father, because well he was closer to my mom than my dad was.

"They are… a special kind of hero." Kakashi said almost…Sadly? Ninja don't make themselves attach themselves to their team mates.

"HUH? What kind of hero's are they? Come on tell us! Well well?" Naruto yelled and I sighed.

"They're all KIA."

"Oooh. That sounds real cool." Naruto said and I snorted.

"KIA means killed in action. They all died." Sakura said and I nodded. I watched as Naruto's face fell and I sighed.

"This is a memorial stone. The names of my closest friends are engraved here." Kakashi said and I cocked my head to the side in the silence.

"Hey Kakashi-Sensei, is there someone by the name of Obito Uchiha on there?" I muttered. I watched as his head snapped and so did Sasuke's. They looked at me and I saw Sasuke cut his eyes into slits at me.

"How do you know him?" Kakashi asked and I rubbed my neck.

"When he died, he was seeing my mother. So he was almost my father because when they were going to be older they planned on marriage and children, but then he died and well my dad became the rebound. And my mom had pictures of him with his goggles. She said that he was my uncle." I murmured with a sweat drop. I saw his eye widen and Sasuke looked taken back.

"Your mother was Midoriko?" Kakashi asked almost stunned before I nodded. Kakashi cleared his throat.

"Alright, I'm going to give you one more chance, but I'm going to make it much harder on you. You'll have 3 hours to get a bell. Eat lunch now to build up strength, but Naruto doesn't get any. It's your punishment for breaking the rules and trying to eat by yourself. And if anybody tried to feed him. You'll immediately fail. I make the rules. You fallow them. Got it?" Kakashi said and I sighed. He's just trying to be scary. I watched as they walked away and I grabbed my box of rice balls. I took one out, got on my knees and walked on them to Naruto. I looked at him.

"Open up." I said holding the rice ball. He looked at me like I was heaven.

"But what Kakashi-Sensei said! You'll get kicked out." Naruto said and I rolled by eyes,

"It's one of his dumb tests Naruto. If you don't get any then you'll be weak, if you're weak than it hurts the team. It hurts the team well then, it's not a team." I said taking a bite out of my won rice ball. I watched as Naruto took a bite, chewed and swallowed. I sighed waiting for Kakashi. In quite a dramatic puff of smoke Kakashi appeared and he stared at me.

"YOU!" He yelled and I rolled my eyes.

"No, the post Naruto's tied to." I mumbled looking at Kakashi. I watched the wind swirl around Sakura and it scared the piss out of Naruto. Not really though.

"You broke the rules; I hope you're ready for the punishment." Kakashi said and he started doing some hand signs. I recognized them as a Genjutsu. I sighed. I looked up and I cocked my head to the side.

"Any last words?" Kakashi said and I smirked nodding,

"A lightning storm Genjutsu? That's all you really got?" I asked smirking at him. He seemed surprised. I put my hands together.

"Release." I muttered and then well the forest looked the same.

"B-but you said." Naruto stuttered out and I saw Kakashi move closer. He's having fun from this, although I would also.

"Yes?" Kakashi said and I leaned back my elbows sighing. I saw Sasuke looking at me like I was insane.

"What are you doing?" He asked loudly in a hushed tone and I rolled my eyes.

"Seriously Sasuke. It's a Genjutsu. If you can't see through it, dispel it, or watch the hand signs how are you supposed to kill this special someone?" I said looking at him as I fell backwards onto the grass. If he's calling people idiots maybe he should study himself.

"YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH BELIVE IT THAT'S RIGHT!" Naruto yelled while I spaced out. I looked at him my eyebrow raised.

"The 4 of you are 1 that's your excuse?" Kakashi said leaning on his knees. I watched as Sakura and Sasuke got into a fighting posed while I just stood my arms crossed.

I watched as Kakashi smiled with a small short laugh.

"You pass." He said and I smiled. Only good thing that's happened in my life.

"huh?" Naruto and Sakura asked and I smirked.

"Yooou Paaas." Kakashi said slower like they were stupid and I snorted. I watched as Kakashi repeated lines from Icha Icha Paradise about how I you abandon your friends you're scum. I snorted once again.

"Squad 7 goes on there first mission tomorrow!" He said and I smiled. Finally something exciting.

"Let's go home." Kakashi said and I nodded. I walked onwards with Sakura and Sasuke leaving Naruto tied up.

"HEY WAT ABOUT ME?" He yelled and I smirked looking at Kakashi's back.

"You're a ninja now! Get out yourself!" I yelled with a wave. This… This is going to be fun.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for the comment Sapphire Wings!! This was pre-wrote so I couldn't take your comment into mind but i have one in the middle of writing one no so i'll take that to mind! Also i'm aware that i seemed to have over done it with the perfectness with the her Rinnegan does but, i'll weed some unperfecties into it. Like I said this was pre written so yeah!