Status: Each chapter is based of an episode! So as i watch an episode i'll type!

Lost in the Shadows

Weightless

It's been about 2 days since we've passed Kakashi's test. And it's actually not bad. Besides the Sensei being slightly…Attractive… Oh hush, you know he is to. I guess it's the mysterious wave he gives off with not being able to see his face. Although Naruto is attractive also… I bet he has abs… AH! Kurono what on earth are you thinking! Then again…Sasuke has a pretty face... AH! NOO! Damn these teenage years. As most the kids graduate from the academy at age 12 I'm actually 13. BEING A TEENAGE GIRL THAT LIVES ALONE IS NOT FUN! Especially when you don't know that uh girls bleed every month. Having a panic is not fun. Anyway, were in the forest trying to catch a cat.

"Sasuke, I'm at point B." I heard Sasuke's voice in my ear and it snapped me back to reality.

"Kurono, Point D." I muttered holding my arm weights. I think I'll have Guy take off the jutsu.

"Sakura, I'm at point C." I heard Sakura's voice come in after mine and I sighed sitting on my branch.

"…"

"Naruto, I'm at point A. Believe it." Naruto's delayed response came and I sighed.

"You're slow Naruto. Okay Squad 7." Kakashi's smooth voice came though my ear and I paused. Smooth? Ugh, kill me now.

"Target has moved! Fallow it!" Kakashi's voice wrung through my head and I sighed seeing the cat run into the bush below me.

"What's your distance?" Kakashi said and I looked down… Uhhhh.

"5 meters." Naruto said and I sweat dropped.

"However far away it is from this branch I'm on that's directly above target." I said into my head piece to see Sakura, Sasuke, and Naruto look up.

"Where?" Naruto said and I shook the branch was on. I was secluded in the trees.

"Ready." I whispered into my mouth piece as did Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura.

"Okayyy. Now!" Kakashi said and I fell down in a ball my weights making me fall effortlessly. I grabbed the cat and I jumped out of the way making Sakura, Sasuke, and Naruto crashing into each other. Maybe… yeah Guy should take off the jutsu. I stood to the side letting the cat sit on my shoulder my hand on it so it didn't leave. I sweat dropped as they crashed into each other. I looked at Kakashi to see he was staring at me. I waved making him look away. The cat only seemed content with me and I smirked at a scratched up Naruto and Sakura. I sighed as the big lady cuddled her cat close. I looked to Kakashi.
"Hey Sensei, do you know where Guy is?" I asked rubbing my arms. Kakashi looked at me weirdly.

"Why?" He asked and I sighed.

"You see these things on my arms? And the thing wrapped around my stomach? And the wraps around my legs? There's a jutsu on them to make them weights. I want the weight jutsu removed." I said scratching my neck. Kakashi looked at me weirdly

"How heavy are they?" He asked and I shrugged. I slid the thing off revealing my milky white skin. I handed it to Kakashi and as soon as he grabbed it well. He fell to the floor. I grabbed it from it like it weighed nothing and I sweat dropped. He looked at me and I shrugged.

"My clan has unbelievable strength, plus I was trained at home with weights but those where only 200 each. But then when I started to train with Guy when I got here and he put more weights on me so yeah. But I want them removed now. I'm pretty fast but if you're too fast it's not good. Too bad strength is the only think I inherited. Our Kekkei Genkai consists of amazing Genjutsu. The only Genjutsu I can do is to release and my distortion jutsu I made. Other than that I can't do one to save my life and why am I telling you this?" I said blinking hard. This is one reason why I don't like to talk. I ramble when I do.

"Do you know where Guy is anyway?" I asked tipping side to side. When it came to battle I was tip top waiting and watching… Not in the battle field? I was very very impatient.

"Uh he should be over by the Dango sho-"I cut him off by a quick wave and well, I was out the door faster than you could say oh. I weaved through people reaching the Dango shop looking around. Now if I was Guy… Aha! I saw him with Lee and I ran over to him.

"GUY!" I Yelled smiling up at him. He beamed down at me.

"AH! Still such youth in you Kuro!" He said using my nickname he gave me. When it came to guy well… I was open around him. I smiled at him and my gaze dropped.

"Hey uhh Guy-Sensei…. Could you do me a huuge favor?" I asked looking up at him slowly making my eyes bigger… He always gave at my puppy dog eyes.

"Sure thing Kuro! What can it be?" He asked and I smiled up at him.

"Could you take off the weight Jutsu?" I asked cocking my head to the side. I saw Lee twitch.

"She has the weight Jutsu?" Lee asked and I saw Guy nod.

"Yes Lee. She was started on it by the time she could walk. When she showed up here I continued it on her. When she showed up her weights were about the ones you have now." Guy said and Lee deadpanned. I looked at Guy again and he sighed.

"Oh alright." He said and I smiled hugging him around the waist! This man was the father figure I had. I'm really good at Taiijutsu, if not perfect but that's where it ends. I can't do Genjutsu except to release it, I can do a few Ninjutsu but that's all about it. While a Jounin will have thousands of jutsus I'll only have a couple hundred. Plus out of the advanced elements I can do about 3 or 4 of each. Except for the storm release that I can do pretty good. I blinked looking at Guy as he performed multiple hand signs. Then I felt the weights disappear, I felt lighter than air. I smiled and quickly hugged Guy, waved to Lee and I took off towards the Hokage tower. Let's see what our new mission is eh? I opened the door and I made my way to the designated room opening the door I saw Naruto on the floor and I sighed.

"I'm a ninja now and I want a ninja mission!" Naruto yelled and He turned around in a pout. He looked up at me and smiled while I waved to him closing the door. I walked to the side of Kakashi and I sighed.

"What I miss?" I asked and he shook his head.

"So be it. Since you are so determined I'm going to give you a C ranked mission, you'll be body guards on a journey." He said and I smiled.

"Really? YES! OOH OOH ARE WE GAURDING A PRINCESS? OR SOME BIGLY COUNSLER?" Naruto asked turning back around to face the Hokage.

"Don't be so impatient. I'll bring him in now. Send in out visitor." Hokage said and I turned around facing the door as did my team. I watched as a drunken old man came through the door and I shook my head sighing.

"Eh? What's this? A bunch of snot nosed kids?" The man asked before he gulped down the bottle of sake. Mind you this snot nosed brat could take you out right now.

"And you, the little one with the idiotic look on your face. You really expect me to believe you're a ninja?" The man asked leaning against the door frame.

"HAHAHAHAHA! Who's the one with the idiotic look on his face?" Naruto asked looking between us. I hung my head.

"ARGH! I'LL DEMOLISH YOU!" Naruto yelled having Kakashi hold onto him and pick him up. I smiled a bit.

"Naruto you can't demolish the client. It doesn't work like that." Kakashi said and I huffed crossing my arms above my chest.

"I am Tazuna, a master bridge builder. And I must return to my country. I'm building a bridge there that will change our world and I expect you to get me there safely even if it means giving up your life." Tazuna said and I scoffed. I wasn't giving up my life for some drunken man who probably had people on his tail. We had 5 minutes to go and collect things and I groaned as Naruto and Sasuke walked with me. We di live in the same building of course.

"Why ya groaning?" Naruto asked and I shook my head

"Nothing. Just remembered something." I muttered throwing my arms behind my head. I felt him looking at me and I sighed looking at Naruto. I have things to do before we leave so I'll have some catching up to do. Unless you wanna race. I said a sinister smile coming to my face. I saw Naruto match it.

"Yeah! Yeah!" He said and I turned to look as Sasuke.

"You wanna?" I asked lazily I saw him nod slightly and I smirked.

"READY SET GO!" Naruto yelled and he took off along with Sasuke while I just walked. I saw Sasuke look back with a questioning look. I waiting until I saw his head turn a little in front of him and then I smirked. I ran and I stopped in front of Sasuke. I smirked as his wide eyes.

"Top of the morning to ya!" I said before I took off down the road towards Naruto. Needless to say I passed Naruto like he was a snail. I opened the door to my apartment and I left it open knowing Naruto would come in. I walked into the bathroom and I crouched down grabbing the box that was pushed in the back. Female things. I put the box in my weapons pouch as I did with some deodorant, a small bottle of shampoo, and a tiny medical kit. As I walked into the main part of the tiny apartment I saw Naruto walk in. He pouted at me while I saluted him. The apartment was very small. All it consisted of was 1 bedroom 1 bathroom a kitchen and a small sitting area. Sasuke was leaning against the wall outside and I looked at him.

"You know you can come in. I may have freaky eyes but I don't bite." I said before I walked over to my bookcase. I grabbed 3 Icha Icha books along with a herb book and I shove them in my small pouch. I turned to see Naruto and Sasuke sitting down on my love seat and they were staring at me and I looked at them weird.

"What…" I asked and Naruto blinked.

"Uhm… Kurono…. You're not wearing your ninja band around your eyes." Naruto said and my hand went to my face. I felt my face and I shrugged.

"Huh… You're right. Well you guys are my team. So you were bound to see my eyes eventually and don't say anything to Kakashi. He thinks I'm blind." I said adjusting the books on the case. Naruto looked at me.

"Why is your right eye like Hinata's eyes? That runs in her clan." Naruto asked and I shrugged.

"I don't know. I was born with them. As for the scars you're probably wondering I had almost them gouged out." I murmured walking to the kitchen. Well that is… Until I tripped over a rug that was on the floor.

"Good grief." I muttered getting up and dusting myself off. I grabbed my headband and I wrapped it around my eyes smiling at Naruto and Sasuke.

"Let's go I bet Sakura is already there waiting and because we were supposed to be there an hour ago Kakashi's probably going to be there soon." I said tying a not in the back I looked at Naruto.

"Grab Sasuke." I said walking over Naruto. He looked alarmed as did Sasuke.

"WHAT? NO!" Naruto yelled and I sighed rolling my eyes. I walked over to Naruto and I linked my arm though his and I linked my other arm though Sasuke. Their arms are warm… AH NO NOT THESE AGAIN! I looked at them noticing there surprised face and I sighed.

"You speak a word about this you die." I said looking at Naruto before I put my hands together.

"Transportation Jutsu!" I said loudly and without the poof of smoke I was in front of the village gates, with Naruto and Sasuke on my sides. I looked to see Sakura, Kakashi, and Tazuna were already there.

"Well let's go!" I said and I started walking with Naruto.

"Where were you?" Kakashi demanded and I smiled in the direction of his voice.

"I got lost. Being blind is pretty hard." I said hearing Naruto chuckle. He pulled me with him and I walked looking downwards. When we got out the gates Naruto stopped and turned around.

"All right! Let's go!" Naruto exclaimed quite hyperly and I raised an eyebrow.

"What are you so excited for?" I asked my arms elbows in the air as my hands rested behind me.

"Because I've never gone outside the village before!" Naruto exclaimed and I sighed sitting on the ground.

"Hey, am I supposed to trust my life to this runt? He's a joke! And a blind Ninja! That's even more of a joke!" Tazuna yelled and I glared from behind my band. If only he knew WHAT I could see.

"Hehe, there with me and I'm a Jounin so you don't need to worry." Kakashi said and I flinched. Ouch. I watched as Naruto pouted and I sighed. 10 bucks he's going on about how he's going to become the next Hokage. I sighed blinking hard.

"Never insult a ninja it's a big mistake!" Naruto yelled and I flinched. Why so loud? I leaned back on my elbows and I lifted up my ninja band. I rubbed my eyes letting out a huge yawn. Why did I get tired all of a sudden? I looked to see Naruto and Tazuna fighting and I blinked hard. With my eyes closed, I put my hands together my thumb and pinkys touching but the rest of my knuckles touching. I felt my left eye tingle and I blinked a couple times. My left eye should appear like my right one. I slid my ninja leaf band around my neck and I looked over at Naruto.

"The day you become Hokage is the day I sprout wings and fly." Tazuna said and I groaned he hit a nerve. I slowly walked to Kakashi and I stood next to him. I could see him look at my face.

"How did you know where we were?" Kakashi asked and I closed my eyes and I barley smiled.

"I send out chakra from my feet into the ground and it acts like sonar." I lied moving my foot for empathise.

"To me you'll still be nothing, a loser." Tazuna said and I glared. I watched as Kakashi reached out and pulled Naruto back. I sighed looking into the trees and my eyes widened. I saw 2 ninja. Oh shit.

"Kakashi-Sensei" I murmured but he ended up not hearing me. I let go of the jutsu that was on my eye and I slid my headband back to my eyes. Have I ever told you how much I hate walking? I'll run for days but walking? Might as well kill me. I walked slouched between Kakashi and Tazuna walking ever so slowly with them.

"You're country is the land of waves right?" Sakura asked and I raised my eyebrow. I thought there were no ninja in land of the waves.

"Yeah what of it?" He asked and I narrowed my eyes at him. I think he's hiding something. But then again it could just be me being paranoid.

"Kakashi- Sensei there are ninja in that country to, aren't there?" Sakura asked looking back at Kakashi.

"No, there are no ninja in the wand of waves, but in other countries there are hidden villages each with their own customs and cultures were ninja reside." Kakashi said and I sighed. He was going to go onto his many lectures. I remember I had trained with Kakashi about twice and he would go on about something if I asked a simple question. I sighed closing my eyes and I focused on my chakra as Kakashi rambled on about ninja stuff. Sometimes I wished I lived somewhere else other than the ninja continent. Like in America, I've heard stories about secret ninja going to America for very secret missions. About 2% or less of people of the whole ninja continent knows about the Americas and other places. There are some ninja in America as well but there hidden along with the modernized world. One came to the village hidden in the leaves to deal with the Akatsuki that have transferred their ranks to the Americas. I was about 8 when it happened and a woman named Mickey gave me a piece of technology from the Americas. I forgot what it was called but when you plug this cord into it and put 2 pierces of it into your ears you can hear music! And words! Since we don't have technology like they do in America so Mickey made It so that the device she got me charges from the sun. Solar power she said it was called.

"Then Lord Hokage is really important!" Sakura-chan said and I sighed my eyebrow twitching. If that old man can fall for Naruto's Sexy Jutsu then he really isn't that great.

"Hey! You just doubted lord Hokage didn't you?" Kakashi said and I sighed. I reached into my pocket and I pulled out the dark grey thin piece of metal that Mickey had given me. I pushed the 2 white beads into my ears as Kakashi's words became muffled. I smiled as I turned the small switch on the device. This music had given me a release because of the songs described exactly how I felt. I smiled as I heard the familiar set strange sounds. Mickey had told me the names of the instruments used and I was surprised. My 2 favorite sounds where the drums as Mickey had said. They were much different than the ones we had to. The guitar also, apparently these ones where electric and they used an amp that was plugged into the wall. It's very different but I enjoy it. I smiled as the man's voice I had recognized came to my ears and I couldn't help but sing along with him as I walked passed Sasuke but behind Naruto.

"Seemed to stop my breath
My head on your chest
Waiting to cave in
From the bottom of my...
Hear your voice again
Could we dim the sun
And wonder where we've been
Maybe you and me."
I sang a small smile on my lips. This had to be one of my favorite songs that I knew. I watched the trees around me not able to hear Naruto talking about something and I smiled. This…Is what I loved. I watched as Naruto's ears practically perk up as I entered the silence as I threw my head back so I was staring at the sky.

"So kiss me like you did
My heart stopped beating
Such a softer sin."
I murmured with the lyrics a small sad smile on my face. This guy must have been really happy about this girl. I saw Naruto almost trip and fall and I sighed.

"Sasuke…She seems to be the only one who you can actually tolerate, is it you she sings about?" I heard Kakashi say and I deadpanned. Gosh, can't a girl sing about something without being judged? I heard coughing and I figured it was Sasuke. I stared at the star shaped cloud.

"I'm melting, I'm melting" I whispered only to have it be carried away by the wind. He seemed to be in love, lucky him. The music seemed to calm a bit around those 4 words and I smiled my body moving a tad bit to the music as it re generated itself.

"In your eyes
I lost my place
Could stay a while"
I sang a small smile as I belt my body start to lean with the music. It made you want to dance.

"Kakashi-Sensei please tell me you didn't do anything…" I heard Sakura-chan say and I about died right there. Kakashi may be attractive but…It would be wrong…HE'S PROBABLKY 24 OR SOMETHING! I sighed and prepared myself for their reactions.

"And I'm melting
In your eyes
Like my first time
That I caught fire
Just stay with me
Lay with me
Now"
I sang a small smile on my face. All he wanted to do was be with this girl and to lay with her…And since talking about fire maybe have some adult fun.

"Hmm….It could be Naruto. She's always been nice to her." Kakashi said and Naruto heard it.

"But I haven't kissed her!" Naruto said and I shook my head.

"Never caught my breath
Every second I'm without you I'm a mess
Ever know each other
Trust these words are stones
why cuts aren't healing."
I sang along with his words and I looked down at my arms. Under my arm warmers I had millions of cuts that refuse to go away.

"Quick! When does she act different who is she away from?"Kakashi said and I furrowed my eye brows. Since when did he care so much? I head them whisper but I couldn't make out what they said.

"Learning how to love." I sang it alone quietly. I was singing quietly, a normal would think I was talking to myself but no. These are ninja's with super hearing. That part was somewhat true. I had never loved since my parents were murdered. The last time I told anybody I loved them was when I was 4. I sighed blinking.

"In your eyes
I lost my place
Could stay a while

And I'm melting
In your eyes
Like my first time
That I caught fire
Just stay with me
Just stay with me
Lay with me
Now"
I sang now walking with a bounce in my step. I sighed. My parents never stayed with me

"Just stay with me." I whispered and I felt a tear slid down my cheek. I brushed my eyes roughly with my forearm and I blinked hard. My face turned a pink before I brushed it away. The next part of the lyrics were a tad…alluring.

"You could stay and watch me fall
And of course I'll ask for help
Just stay with me now
Take my hand
We could take our heads off
stay in bed just make love that's all
Just stay with me now"
I sang a tad barley louder and my words were a little more…suggestive? Dear god I feel like a 13 year old slut whore monkey. Kill me now!

"I'm melting. I'm melting." I whispered yet again as I continued walking. I pretended to think I was at home and not on a mission by how my body language was. I just so happened to be slouching instead of standing straight up.

"In your eyes
I lost my place
Could stay a while

And I'm melting
In your eyes
Like my final first time
That I caught fire
Just stay with me
Just stay with me
Lay with me

In your eyes
I lost my place
Could stay a while

And I'm melting

In your eyes
Like my first time
That I caught fire
Just stay with me
Just stay with me
Lay with me

In your eyes."
I sang out getting distracted and I waited for the last line to come. I saw a water puddle on the ground and I twitched. Visitors.

"Let's sleep till the sun burns out." I murmured with a sigh as I walked in the puddle. I saw Kakashi look in my direction as I attempted to send chakra into the water to give them a good zap. It ended up coming out of my hand and nowhere near the puddle. Dammit! I could do this before! Why not now? I saw Kakashi look at me as I folded my arms. Stupid chakra. I felt the water molecules in the air change and I smirked. Helllooooo company!

I turned around as they threw chains at Kakashi-Sensei and I watched as he quickly made a replacement jutsu. I sighed in relief and I saw them pull the chain making the fake Kakashi get cut into pieces. I looked to see them behind Naruto and my eyes widened. Oh no you fuckers don't! Now don't get me wrong, Lee is fast with and without his weights as was I but when both of are weights are off it's like a turtle and a speed racer car, Lee being the turtle. In less than a blink of an eye I was behind the 2 Ninja.

"Now it's your turn." One of them said and I clenched my fist. Naruto froze and I saw Sasuke jump on the air at them. Looks like the male's trying to be the hero, not happening. Not even a second later after I appeared behind the too ninja man I drop kicked them both in one sweep as Sasuke threw shuriken at the chain that was headed towards Naruto. I aimed for the Talus, breaking that makes it unable to walk and your foot to fall off if there was no skin. They yelled holding there ankle and I nodded to myself. If my kick did not break it damn well hurt them. I watched as Sasuke aimed to land his feet on their heads and his eyes widened as they fell, I was still crouched from the kick. Sasuke pushed against their faces and fell back. The chain broke off the men's claw thing on their hands and I watched them run at Tazuna and Naruto. Sakura froze before she ran in front of Tazuna and last minute Sasuke ran in front of Sakura. I breathed heavy a sinister smirk on my face, the adrenaline pumping through me. I dashed in front of Naruto almost the speed of sound (A/N: That's exaggeration by the way. She is faster than Lee and adrenaline therefore boosts her speed so I'll leave how fast she is to you.) and I gasped my headband loose around my neck from movement. I watched Kakashi run and grab both ninja from around there neck and I panted adrenaline pumping fast through my veins. When the dust cleared you could see Kakashi-Sensei standing there with both ninja under his arms as he gave us a lazy glance.

"Hi." He said and I choked. Show off. Naruto stared at me from behind in amazement not comprehending that I saved his ass, but when I saw who the ninja was going after I ran, but by the time I got there he was already swiping his claws. It only grazed Naruto's hand but it stabbed threw my stomach. I stood legs apart my arms out and I was breathing quite heavily. The adrenaline making me not feel the pain so much from the 5 stabs. Let's hope he didn't hit anything vital yes?

"But! He was-" Naruto stated but when he looked to where Kakashi had been cut by the chains it was just pieces of log. I happened to be in that view also.

"K-kurono!" Naruto exclaimed and I stumbled slightly still standing. Let's hopethe adrenaline doesn't wear off soon

Kakashi looked back at Naruto with a lazy look in his eye. But it widened as he saw me and the 5 gaping holes in my abdomen.

"She's still standing?" A voice rang out in my head and I gasped. I felt this wave of pain run threw me and I held my abdomen as I fell to my knees. No dammit no! The adrenaline was still pumping through me and I stared blankly up at Kakashi. Full on stare no closing my eye and no hiding it either. He saw the purple eye ringed with black circles all the way to the tiny almost nonexistent pupil and the multiple scars that littered my eyes.

'Ugh dammit Kurono, why didn't you use a jutsu?' I asked myself as time seemed to slow down. I widened my eyes as I felt myself getting ready to pass out.

"I-I will n-not break." I whispered before the darkness engulfed me and I dropped to the ground completely. At least if I die I'll die painlessly ne?
♠ ♠ ♠
It takes a while to write these because I watch the episode as I write. And I started from the first episode and there's like Infinite amounts of seasons to Naruto. I think Spippuden is still airing. I'm not sure also I'm kind a lazy lately. My laptop keeps dying and then it auto saves and yeah. But I'm getting distracted from writing and it's just uh. I also added a twist into it because well I can and I'd thought I'd be interesting! Also this one may be a tad longer! UUGH I'm trying to open a bag of crackers. It's not working with me -_- Bye the way this is episode 6!

I apologize greatly for the wait! but I kept on getting distracted and I found myself not wanting to type until now. 10 points for who can guess the twist I put in! And please tell me if you like it? I'm not so sure about it, for it almost seems stupid. 15 points for who can guess the song Kurono sang and no looking up the lyrics on Google! Although I insist that you listen to that song. Also 40 points for who can guess that line that Kurono said before she blacked out what song and who it's by! Also I'm aware I put Kurono in a death more than life situation but…There's something I've been planning! So stay tuned for what will happen the next chapter!