The Singer Finished Singing and He's Walking Out

chapter 12

Gerard's pov
A week had passed since Frank had gone away, I'd talked to him every day trying to convince him to come home or to at least tell me where he was staying but his stubbornness wouldn't budge.
I was sitting on my bed reading when I heard the front door close, Mikey had gone out to collect some shirts that we'd had made to sell at shows so I assumed that it was just him returning.
I listened to the footsteps on the stairs and along the landing eventualy stopping in front of my door, slowly my bedroom door opened, it was so typical of him not to knock. I looked up expecting to see him standing there holding up one of the shirts for me to see, but instead I saw a very tired, hungry and sad looking Frank.
"You're back!" I almost screamed as I jumped up off of the bed walked over to him and pulled him into a hug.
"Yeah, I figured I needed a change of clothes." He joked as I pulled away.
"Are you ok?" I asked stroking his face.
"I'm not sure," he replied smiling weakly.
"Look what happened to Rikki wasn't your fault." I said kissing him softly on the forehead.
"If I hadn't been so mean to her she wouldn't have been out drinking," he mumbled.
"Frank you don't know that. You can't blame yourself ok?" I said.
"I guess," he replied scratching his head.
"Look why don't you go have a shower and change while I make something to eat." I suggested.
"Ok," he replied before leaning in towards me and kissing me softly on the lips. "I'm sorry I worried you."
"It's ok," I replied watching him as he walked over to the bathroom.

Frank's pov
Standing underneath the warm shower I closed my eyes as the water hit my face, let's just say my personal hygeine routine had been slacking this past week. After a while I turened the shower off, stepped out and wrapped a towel around my waist. Walking over to the sink I picked up my toothbrush squeezed some paste on it and began brushing my teeth, after rinsing my mouth out I looked up at my reflection in the mirror above the sink.
"You really need to shave, the hobo look does nothing for you," I said out loud to myself as I opened the cabinet and took out the shaving gel and razor.
Once I finished I walked across to my room and looked around for something clean to wear, on top of my bed was a neatly folded pile of laundry which I assume Gerard and Mikey's mother must have done. She was great like that. I walked over and picked up a pair of boxers, a t-shirt and jeans, after putting them on I made my way downstairs.
Walking into the kitchen I saw Gerard sat at the small table with two plates containing some very unusual looking sandwiches.
"Do I wanna know what's in those?" I asked sitting down.
"Nope," he replied taking a bite into his.
I just sat there for a moment watching him as he ate, his dark hair falling into his beautiful eyes.
"I'm really sorry I put you through that," I said looking down at the table.
"Look I can understand that you wanted to get away from everything, you don't have to keep apologising," he said wiping his mouth with a napkin.
"I'm sorry, I can't help it," I said causing him to laugh.
"Just shut up and eat," he said.
I paused for a moment to prepare myself for what I was about to put into my mouth, eventually I bit into the sandwich which was suprisingly good. At the sight of me not retching Gerard started to smile smugly.
After I finished he picked up our plates and walked over to the sink to wash them.
"Need help?" I asked walking over and standing next to him.
"I think I can manage it," he smiled.
I just stood there staring at him, his smile, his beautiful lips. I grabbed his arm causing him to turn towards me as he did so I leaned in and kissed him hard.
He wrapped his arms around me and pushed me against the counter, as the kiss deepened he began to run his hands across my body one of them stopping eventually on my crotch which was already showing signs of excitement.
After a minute or so he unbuttoned my jeans and pulled open the zip releasing me from the restraint that it had provided.
"Hmm, me thinks someone's excited to see me," he said pulling away from my lips.
"Just a little," I murmered before kissing him again.
His hands began moving up underneath my shirt, grabbing hold of the edge he pulled it up over my head breaking our kiss once again, rather than returning to my lips his mouth began to explore my ear, neck and chest. Slowly he dropped to his knees and began kissing my stomach, teasing me as he slowly moved further down soflty kissing and licking my increasingly hard penis.
"Oh my god Gerard, just do it!" I gasped as my heart began to beat faster.
"Do what?" He asked innocently, glancing up at me.
"You know what." I said licking my lips.
Just as he began to put his mouth around me there was a bang as if something had fallen. Looking up I saw Mikey standing in the doorway his mouth open wide in shock and a cardboard box at his feet, Gerard quickly stood up as I did up my pants.
"Oh. My. God!" Said Mikey slowly, looking away a look of disgust appearing on his face.
"Mikey..." Said Gerard before he cut him off.
"I, I don't want to know." He said before turning around and heading towards the front door.
"Mikey wait!" Shouted Gerard before hearing the front door close.

Gerard's pov
"Why do you think he ran out like that? Do you think it was because we're you know, both guys?" I asked Frank as we sat on the couch in the living room.
"I think it's more the fact that you're his brother and I'm his best friend," replied frank squeezing my hand.
"Do you think he's disgusted with us?" I asked.
"No, I just think he's a little shocked. I mean up until a couple of weeks ago as far as anyone knew we were both straight," he replied laughing at the last part.
"It's not funny," I mumbled.
"Gerard stop worrying, he's probably just gone somewhere to try and take his mind off of the image of his brother giving his best friend a blowjob," he said moving his hand away from mine and placing it on my thigh.
After a moment he began to move his hand up and down slowly, moving further up my leg every so often, I placed my arm around him as I began to feel myself grow harder.
"Maybe we should go to one of our rooms, to avoid pushing Mikey over the edge and giving him a heart attack if he walked in," laughed Frank standing up and holding out a hand.
Grabbing hold of his hand he helped pull me up so that I was just inches away from him, his lips looked so soft, as he saw me looking at them he began to smile.
"Come on," I said pulling him towards the stairs.
I locked the door after walking into my room to make sure that there were no interruptions, I turned around to be met by a now topless Frank.
"I figured I'd save you some time," he said before kissing me.
"How considerate," I said pulling away before pushing him over to the bed.
Falling onto it we began to kiss again whilst slowly removing each others clothes, after a while we were both fully undressed and laying down facing each other.
I traced the lines of his tattoos, kissing them every so often making him giggle. After a while I began to kiss him on the lips again, before rolling over on top of him.
Once again as I had earlier on I began to explore his body with my mouth, not an inch going without a kiss, lick or nibble.
Slowly I put my lips around his penis, a groan escaping from his lips as I began to suck. I'd never done this before so I wasn't sure as to what I should be doing but he seemed to be enjoying my efforts.
After a while he began moaning more, softly saying my name as his hips bucked.
"Gerard!" he suddenly gasped gripping the sheets.
Before he could say any more he came in my mouth, I quickly swallowed and pulled away wiping my mouth as I did so. I crawled up and kissed him hard, my tongue wrestling with his letting him taste himself.
"Gerard I'm sorry."
"It's ok," I replied. "I'll do it to you next," I continued grinning.
"Fine by me," he said wrapping his arms around my neck and pulling me back down.