The Singer Finished Singing and He's Walking Out

chapter 15

Gerard's pov
That day went fine, no-one said anything that would suggest to Frank's mum that we were together , and she didn't see anything to come to that conclusion by herself.
That night I lay in bed alone wondering what Frank was doing, ever since he'd come home we'd slept together either in his room or mine and it felt a little strange to be apart now.
I tried to get to sleep after a while of just staring at the cieling but I found that I couldn't, hearing a door open and someone walking down the stairs I got up out of bed to go see who it was.
As I readhed the bottom of the stairs I saw the front door ajar, opening it the sight of Frank leaning against one of the porch posts smoking greeted me.
"Hey," he smiled turning towards me.
"Hey," I said walking over to him and taking hold of his hand.
"What are you doing up?" He asked exhaling smoke.
"Can't sleep without my cuddly toy," I said standing so close that my lips were almost touching his skin as I talked.
"Is that all I am to you, a toy?" He asked pouting.
"Most of the time yeah," I replied laying a kiss on his lips.
"I suppose I can live with that," he said before dropping the butt of his cigarette on the ground and kissing me back.
"Let's go inside," I whispered pulling away.
"What so we can get caught by Mikey or my mum," he said raising an eyebrow.
"Well we can't stay out here all night." I said.
"Let's go for a drive then," he said gesturing to my car.
"Where to?" I asked.
"Who cares? I just wanna spend some time with my Gerard," he said grinning.
I quickly went inside and grabbed my keys before walking out to the car, as we got in Frank turned on the stereo, a loud blast of music came from the speakers probably waking everyone up in the street, he quickly turned it down and I drove away before anyone could see that it was us.
We drove for a while before arriving at this old drive-in movie place which hadn't been used for years, it was nice and quiet there and because there wasn't any buildings around it you could see the stars.
We both got out of the car and climbed up onto the car, laying down on the roof we held hands and looked up at the sky.
"It's a shame they're all already burnt out," he said softly.
"Yeah it is," I replied turning my head towards him, he looked so beautiful. After a moment he realised that I was no longer looking towards the sky and turned his head to face mine too.

Frank's pov
"You're meant to look at the sky," I said turning towards Gerard.
"Says who? I'd rather look at you." He replied stroking my face.
"Mmm, okay then," I smiled as he moved closer to me and kissed my cheek.
"I wish we could just run away, just you and me alone doing whatever we want," he winked as the last part was said.
"That would be nice, but I think I've done enough running away for the mean time." I said turning my head away from him to look up at the sky.
It was a nice idea I mean we wouldn't have to worry about telling people about our relationship, or worry about the possibility of someone walking in on us at an inappropriate moment, which had happened a few times since the first time Mikey saw us in the kitchen. Ahh poor Mikey, he'll probably need therapy in a few years time, scarred by the sight of his brother and best friend giving each other blow jobs.
I laughed as the image of Mikey's shocked expression came into my head.
"What's so funny," Gerard asked laying a hand on my stomach.
"I'm just thinking," I said still laughing.
"About what?" He asked as he started to rub my stomach.
"Mikey's lack of knocking skills," I giggled.
"Oh I see," he said laughing with me.
We just lay there for a while, me looking up at the stars and gerard looking at me, gradually his hand moved away from my stomach and started rubbing something a little further down.
I closed my eyes as he slipped it underneath the material of my pyjama bottoms, he always managed to do the right things to drive me crazy. I concluded that he probably had a lot of experience doing it to himself, not that I'd tell him that for risk of him denying me pleasure of any type.
After a while it began to get light, Gerard pulled his hand away and sat up.
"We should probably get back," he said looking down at me.
"You're no fun," I pouted looking down at my arousal.
"Yeah yeah, life sucks, blah blah blah." He rolled his eyes smiling.
"Poo head," I said as I climbed down off of the car and opened the passenger door.
"What are you five," he asked laughing as he sat down in the driver seat.
"Shut up," I said crossing my arms and looking out of the window, making him laugh even more.