The Singer Finished Singing and He's Walking Out

chapter 4

Frank's pov
I stood at the sink getting some water, it was late and I couldn't sleep, every time I looked at Rikki laying next at me I felt a tonne of guilt crashing down on me. I loved her I really did, but it was nothing compared to the way that I felt for Gerard.
As I stood there I heard the front door closing and someone walking towards the kitchen, I turned around to see him. He looked so god damn hot with his slightly messy hair and leather jacket.
"Hey," he said as he saw me.
"Hey," I replied suddenly feeling very naked even though I was wearing boxers. I felt stupid for feeling that way, it's not as if he'd even notice or anything.
"Why are you up so late?" he asked looking at the clock on the wall.
"Oh uh, I can't sleep," I said yawning.
"So what are you making hot cocoa or something?" he asked raising an eyebrow.
"Do you really think I'd be doing that?" I asked in return.
"I dunno, you are pretty girly," he replied shrugging his shoulders.
"Girly!" I shouted walking towards him, "Did you just call me girly?"
"Um yes, I believe I did," he replied smiling.
"How dare you! I'm very much a man." I said shoving him slightly.
"Oh yeah," he said.
"Yeah," I replied.
"Prove it!" he said with a mischevious look in his eyes.
"Well, I have manly parts," I said looking down.
He moved closer to me and before I knew what was happening he placed his hand on my crotch, rubbing it slightly he began to smile.
"So you do," he said licking his lips before crushing them down onto mine.
I didn't know what to do, Gerard was kissing me, GERARD WAS KISSING ME! This is what I'd wanted for so long and now it was happening I was just standing there like a shop mannequin. After a moment or so I finally began to react, moving closer to him I parted my lips letting his tongue enter my mouth, as he did so I wrapped my arms around his waist feeling us both begin to harden.
He pushed me back against the counter and began to lick my ear and then kiss my neck, I'd never felt so horny in my whole life as he slid his hand down my chest and into my boxers. Moving his lips back up to mine he kissed me hard as he massaged my penis, I wanted him right there and then but before I could do anything the front door slamming shut caused us to pull away.
I quickly made my way back over to the sink as Gerard tried to straighten himself up.
"What's up?" Asked Mikey walking into the kitchen.
"Oh not much, I just got in myself," said Gerard looking over at me guiltily.
"Yeah, and I can't sleep," I said. "I might try now though," I said as Mikey walked towards the sink.
"Oh ok, goodnight," he said picking up one of the glasses next to the sink.
"Yeah, goodnight." I replied glancing back at Gerard as I left the room.
Did that all just happen or was my imagination on overdrive?

Gerard's pov
I watched Frank walk out of the kitchen knowing that in less than a minute he'd probably be in bed with his girlfriend.
Not feeling like talking I began to walk towards the door too.
"I think I'm gonna hit the sack too," I said running a hand through my hair.
"Oh ok, goodnight big bro," said Mikey smiling.
Walking slowly up the stairs I thought over what had just happened, I had no idea what came over me but I was glad that it had.
As I entered my room I looked around in the dark, it seemed a lot like I had felt before this evening, dark, empty, cold.
I walked over to my bedside table and turned on the lamp, the room began to feel warmer and alive. Sitting down on the end of my bed I took of my shoes before walking over to the chair on the other side of the room, I took off my jacket and lay it across the back of the chair before taking off my shirt and jeans dropping them in a pile next to it.
As I walked back towards the bed I heard a faint knocking on the door, at first I ignored it but whoever it was was persistent.
"I wanna sleep, go away," I said pulling back the covers on my bed.
The knocking continued so I reluctantly walked over to the door, before I could reach for the handle it began to open revealing my love on the other side.
"Frank!" I said stepping back slightly.
"I think we need to talk," he said looking from me to the floor.
"Ok," I said sitting down on the end of the bed again.
"Ok," he said sitting in the chair.
We sat in awkward silence for a moment before I decided that it was now or never.
"Look Frank I'm sorry, I didn't mean to just do that. It's just that, oh my god how do I say this? um, I'm crazy about you, I really am and I know that you probably don't feel that way about me. I mean you have a girlfriend and all, and I'm ok with that. Well I'm not ok with that, but as long as you know how I feel I'm pretty sure I'll be able to tolerate seeing you together." I paused to take a breath, "What I'm trying to say is that I love you Frank." I said looking down at the floor.
He didn't say anything back, I looked up to see him watching me with a look of shock on his face.
"I'm sorry," I said standing up and walking towards him.
"I, I have to um. I have to go," he said standing up and rushing out of the room.
I stood there looking at the place where he'd just been sitting feeling tears form in my eyes, slowly I walked over and closed the door before getting into bed and pulling the covers over my head.