Status: <3

I'll Play the Romeo, You Play the Juliet

Friend of mine, I've tried a revolution. Everyone's screaming, It's not fair

“Life can be so disappointing. I’ve listened to myself my whole entire life and nothing good ever comes out of it. Oh, here comes the suicide talk again. Who could love someone like this? Like me? No one. “I closed her notebook and stopped writing.

I sat there and thought and thought about what I had written. “It’s true, who can love someone like me?” I snapped out of my suicidal haze and heard a banging on the door. *Bang* * Bang*

“Open the door bitch!” It was Linda.

Linda was a tall voluptuous blonde with a mouth of a sailor but a heart of gold, She was my best friend. I looked at the time, it was 11 on a Thursday and it was warped tour. I ran towards the door and opened it.

“Finally! Have you been writing more depressing stories again love?” Linda asked with a smile. “Ha Ha as a matter a fact yes I have and I’d like to get back to it!” I ran back to the desk.

“No! No! We have full V.I.P access to warped tour? Are you kidding? This is going to be huge woman, we have to go! You need to go and find some peace in the music you know? And hey, you may find someone special! You never know.” Linda hugged me tightly she knows how hard it is for me seriously.

“Yeah, I doubt it, me? I am full of caution tape.” I laughed.

“Oh, stops were going to have a great time I promise.” Linda and I left the house and gotten into the car. It was about a 25 minute drive there I was so anxious I didn’t know why I just was.

When we finally pulled up to the venue there must have been thousands of kids the line was huge.
There were so many bands to choose from! I must say this is really the only thing that has me at peace. Since we had V.I.P's we could go backstage to any stage.

We went to see Sleeping With Sirens, Falling In Reverse and Motionless in white the played amazing sets! I was so impressed. I just love their music they can get me through such a tough day. One band we were on our way to see was Of Mice &amp;amp;amp; Men.
♠ ♠ ♠
I already know my punctuation and grammar is terrible. Just enjoy &amp;amp;lt;3 I already have writers block haha.