Status: <3

I'll Play the Romeo, You Play the Juliet

The sun won't set, until you appear.

We showed our passes and went backstage it was cool to see all the guys they're even more amazing in person.

Everywhere I walked I was stared at. It must have been over 20 guys, It was beyond uncomfortable I've always been told I was beautiful I just refuse to believe it, i personally do not see myself that way never have and no one can make me feel that way either. "Hey! look at you Mrs. thing! everyone's drooling'' Linda beamed. I had to reassure her with a "No, I don't think so.''

One guy who was staring caught my eye. He was rather gorgeous. He must have been about 6'2 short dark hair, tattoos with a lip stain on his neck wearing sunglasses. He flashed a smile I looked over to see who he could be looking at. No, it was me. I was having a mini anxiety attack. Before I knew it he got up from where he was sitting near the stage.

"Hi!" He stood tall dark and handsome and came inches from my face. I greeted him with a "hello'' real smooth right? listen, I don't talk to guys much anymore. Give me a break. "Whats your name?" he asked me so politely. "Gia." simple, "beautiful name, were you named after the model?" he asked. "Thank you. yes, I was actually. My full name is Gia Marie. May I ask what your name is?" I looked at him he took off his eye glasses. This guy was adorable.

"My name is Austin, Austin Carlile" he smiled at me. "Nice to meet you Austin, are you here to see the band or?" truth was I really didn't listen to Of Mice &amp; Men often, I didn't know any of the members. A red haired boy came by Austin slapped him in the ass "Hey! were on in 5!" he walked away. I was in shock. "Oh! this is your band? sorry I-" he cut me off.

"No worries princess, are you going to stay and watch? I hope you do." He asked me with so much hope in his tone. How could I say no? "I suppose so I-" I was cut off again this time by Linda. "Oh my! Austin! it's you! I see you've met my best friend Gia?" She hugged him. "You know Austin?" I asked her I had no idea. Goes to show how often I leave my house, seriously Gia seriously. This guy is going to think I'm a hermit crab.

"Yes, I met Austin last warped tour! we just started talking and he gave me his number. We became friends" She smiled. "Exactly! and you are a lovely friend! are you staying? I'd love for you guys to hang out with us after!" Austin looked at me the entire time then glancing back at Linda.

"Oh, Oh, of course we will! you'd like that would you right Gia?" she bumped my arm and looked at me. "Of course, I 'd love too!" Of course is right, He is seems so perfect to me. So sweet gentle. you know too good to be true, I know what he's after and he's not going to get it. After all that's what all guys want, right?
♠ ♠ ♠
writers block. &lt;3