Status: Please, help me get my stories out

Someone Worth Fighting For

Oh You.

I was on the couch reading The Hunger Games, when Justin came and sat next to me. I looked at him and smiled. Justin was my Stepbrother. Justin BIEBER. My Mom had remarried to his Dad, and now I'm a Bieber to. Sometimes I wish I could just go back to a normal life without girls screaming mine and his name, or sometimes I wish I could go outside without my face turning up on a Magazine.

"Olivia!!" Justin yelled.

"WHAT!?" I yelled back.

"Were Going to be late for rehearsal!" he said.

I got up and grabbed my stuff, curled my golden blonde hair and put on some clothes .

Those joggers were called CHACHIMOMMAS. I always laughed at that name, my Mom starting making those joggers for hiphop dancers and started to sell them online. Once I was done getting ready, Justin drove me to The Kids Choice Awards, just for rehearsal. Once we got there, Justin Stopped the car and I got out.

"Thanks Bro!" I said.

"Just be careful, okay?" He said smiling.

"Okay....MOM!" I said rolling my eyes.

Ever since last year, Justin has always been so protective of me. He would treat like I was his kid, But I'm 16, he can't keep telling me what to do. I walked in and saw all the stars who needed to rehearse, like their lines and stuff. I saw Nicki Minaj, Zac Efron, Taylor swift, and many more...But I turned my head and saw One Direction. I had that feeling in my stomach. That feeling I always get when I see him. Most people call me by my stage name "Chachi" but Justin and all my close friends call me by my real name, Olivia.

"CHACHI!!" I heard someone call my name through the microphone....Will Smith.

"HI!" I said hugging him.

"How you doing? Willow and Jaden miss you...Especially Jaden!" He Said winking at me. I laughed,

"I miss them too! I'm doing great actually, I can't wait for the award show!" I said. He laughed.

"Do good today! Make me proud." He Said pinching my cheek.

I smiled. I walked over on stage and put my bag down. It was a pretty big Center, but I've performed in front of more people. I turned to see The boys from One Direction staring at me. I giggled. IaMmE crew got here. Thats when we started getting down and busy.

After Our Routine, I sat down and drank some water. I turned to see Taylor coming up to me.

"Hey Girly! I miss you!" She said sitting down with me.

I smiled. "I miss you too! Hey why do they keep staring at me?" I said looking at 1D.

She smirked. "Harry looks like he likes what he sees!" She said winking.

I knew what she meant by that but, Justin told me to stay away from One Direction, especially Harry. He warned me about Harry, several times. He was right, Harry was a man whore, and is always getting his way with girls. I looked at Harry as he smirked at me, I smiled back. I looked at my phone and saw that Justin had texted me.... Great.

To:Olivia
In front, hurry up and come out!

I smiled and got all my stuff together. I had seen that Harry and the rest of the boys had started getting ready to leave to, so was everyone else. I could feel Harry's eyes on me. I Smiled, because I knew I liked it. But then I remembered Justin's words. Stay away from Harry Styles.

Justin was parked in front and I got in his car. "Hello!" I said. He smiled. I put the radio on, and we both sat there in silence as the music just played.

"Justin?" I said quietly.

"Yea?" He said worried.

"If I were to date, a boy that you don't like, what would you do?" I asked thinking about Harry.

"Well, first, I wouldn't talk to you for a while. Second, depends on who it is and Third, why?" He asked laughing.

"Then whats wrong with Harry Styles? Why can't I date him?" I asked angrily.

He pulled over and stopped the car. "Because, He's not your type! He likes older women and that's that!" He said Yelling. He calmed down. "Look, Im not saying its a bad thing its just, I don't want you to get hurt, okay?" He said sweetly. I smiled. "Justin, I'm sorry" I said. He smiled and continued to drive. Thing is I really liked Harry, I just didn't know if he felt the same for me.
♠ ♠ ♠
PLEASE Read My Other Story Isn't She Lovely?.
Thanks for reading this one!