Status: Please, help me get my stories out

Someone Worth Fighting For

Im Not Alone

I didn't know if I liked Harry, or not. I could see him in my mind staring at me the way he was at rehearsal. It was March, and I started falling asleep in Justin's car. He drove past some paparazzi and I awaken by the sounds of the flashes. Great. Just what I need. We pulled up to the driveway of Justin's house. I got out of the car and open the house door and seen Scooter and Ryan watching Tv. I greeted them and went into the kitchen to get something to drink. Then I had seen little Jasmine come in the Kitchen. Jasmine was my stepsister. She ran up to me and hugged me tight. She giggled.

"How's my girl?" I asked in a playful voice.

"Good! I missed you today" She said

"I missed you too! What did you do today?" I asked putting away the juice box.

"Me and Daddy went to the park, then we got ice-cream" She said in her sweet voice.

I laughed. I picked her up and went to my room. I put my iPod on and put it on shuffle. When all of sudden 'What Makes You Beautiful" comes on. Really? I looked at Jasmine as she started dancing in a funny way which made me laugh. I rolled my eyes and joined in. We both started dancing like retards when we heard a knock at the door. The door opened and I saw Jeremy. I wasn't really use to calling him 'Dad' yet, even though its been almost a year since he married my mom. Me and Jasmine looked at him, then back at each other. We continued to dance. When we heard Jeremy chuckle.

"Whats so funny daddy?" She asked putting her hands on her hips.

"You guys!" He said Laughing.

The song continued into Harry's Solo, I turned to Jasmine who got all serious and started singing his part. I couldn't stop laughing. She was just to cute. When the song had ended 'Boyfriend' came on. I laughed. Before my Mom met Jeremy, I was a die heart Justin Bieber Fan. I Always Dreamed of dating him and having to kiss him, but ever since that day things got weird. I turned on my laptop and started getting ready to take my online classes, since I can no longer go to regular school. I turned to see Jasmine playing with her dolls. I smiled and started to work.

I soon as I finished my classes, I Took a shower. As soon as I got out, I went to go see what Justin was doing. I went to the living room and seen that Selena was here. Selena was like my best friend. She meant more to me then anything. Justin had his arm around her.

"Oh hey Olivia!" She said getting up to give me a hug.

"Hey!" I said hugging her back.

I sat down on the opposite couch from them. I felt my phone vibrate. It was a Taylor. The text had said to check Harry's twitter. I did what she said and seen that he had posted a picture. I clicked on it and seen me sitting down staring at his camera and one of me Stretching. I smiled at what he put as the caption: "Cutie, isn't she? @oliviabieber"
I couldn't help but smile. I retweeted it and his and my fans started getting suspicious. They kept tweeting me and him if we were dating. I shook my head and shut my phone off.

----

The next morning I got up to get ready for rehearsal. I put on my 'Party On' shirt and my chachimommas, and had Justin drive me to rehearsal again. Once I got there, I had seen that Harry was already there. I walked up to him and smiled.

"Did you really have to put those pictures of me on Twitter?" I asked crossing my arms.

"Of course I did!" He said laughing.

"Now the fans think me and you are dating!" I Said.

"Good" He said Smirking.

I rolled my eyes and smiled at him. Maybe it was just a sign. Maybe Taylor was right, what if he does like me?. If he did, I wouldn't care. Im not that easy. I Smiled, I could tell him and the rest of the band were looking at me. I walked up to my dance crew and started rehearsing. I couldn't stop smiling! This day, was just getting started!
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading, tell me what you think!

Olivia's Rehearsal Outfit ; http://www.polyvore.com/chachi/set?id=52576682

if you wanna see the picture that 'Harry' took of Olivia its on my profile in my photos
Also if you can PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE read my friends Story " Dare To Dream"
its such a great story! <3