Status: Updated every 3-5 days

Hold On Till May

95 Days Before

"I'm really nervous about tonight," Alex admitted as he stood in Aurora's room with her and Jack. He was pacing the length of the room back and forth and playing with his hands.

"Don't be nervous, dear, you'll do fine. Everyone loves you, remember that." Aurora's comment made the boy smile weakly. Alex always got nervous before gigs, no matter how small or big the crowd was. He just wanted to be perfect when he got up there, but he was always afraid of performing and defiantly scared of messing something up, even after hours and hours of practice.

"And if it doesn't go well, we'll just start stripping." Jack laughed and placed a hand on his friends shoulder.

"Ew, nobody wants to see that." Aurora hit Jack's back and fake gagged.

"ALEX, TELL YOUR GIRLFRIEND TO STOP BEING A BITCH!" Jack screamed as loud as he could and stomped his feet on the ground. Both Aurora and Alex just looked at him like he was dumb, until Alex started to crack up and shake his head.

"Why did I ever become friends with you?" Alex asked the boy that was face down on Aurora's bed, pounding his fists into the pillows.

"Because I'm a very likable person," Jack finally settled down and laughed at himself.

"You basically forced us to be your friends, Jacko." Aurora stepped into the conversation. "It was like rape in a way." Alex agreed to her comment. "Ready to go?" She asked the two boys. One looked very excited, the other looked like he was on the verge of a panic attack.

"I call shotgun!" Jack yelled and ran out of the room and down the steps.

"You're gonna be fine, Al." Aurora smiled reassuringly at him and pulled him in for a hug. "Just keep your attention on me like you always do. I promise I'll be in the same spot." Alex finally smiled and snaked his arm around her waist and walked her out of the house.

+

"This is a perfect fucking crowd tonight!" Alex yelled into the mic to all the teenagers and twenty-something year-olds that had all packed into the bar. It was so filled that anyone could barely move, but Aurora felt more proud of her four friends than she ever had before. She knew they were going to make something out of themselves, whether they chose to believe that or not. "Anyway, this next song is called The Party Scene," the crowd roared, knowing exactly what he was talking about. They were already hometown heroes in everybody's mind. "This is dedicated to my four best friends only because they weren't lazy and actually helped with the process of this song," he laughed looking around on the small stage and eventually winked at Aurora. They started playing and magic lit up the entire place.

Here's to the fast times; the times we felt alive
To all the nights that we forgot to get back home
Stay seventeen, the party scene has got the best of me
And you have got to let this go

Drink up, last call before the sunrise sets the scene
of empty bottles, heavy hearts, the memories of broken dreams
We were so tired, yet so alive
Wrapped up in lies like sheets of another one night stand
You know you left the girl with nothing but the sunrise through the window pane
where tired eyes will close
Stay seventeen, the party scene has got the best of me
And you have got to let this go

I know she hopes I choke on this last drink,
drop dead before my influence gets to her head
She said, "I'll love you forever, or find something better
It's all just the same as when we sleep together.
We wake up with headaches, and trouble remembering what went wrong."


The crowd sang along throughout the entire song. Alex's nerves were lifting off of his shoulders and an actual smile was caked on his face. After that song, the boys started a few Blink-182 covers and back to original songs. When they finished, they were all smiling, knowing that this was their destiny.

"You did fantastic, gentlemen!" Aurora ran up to hug all of her sweaty best friends. None of them could even talk at this point, they were all so caught up in the moment. "I'm so proud of you." Aurora told Alex with a kiss on the cheek.

"Where's my kiss?!" Jack yelled and put a finger on his cheek, tapping it as a cue for Aurora to kiss it. She rolled her eyes and did what she was told do to.

"You're sexy when you're sweaty, Jacko." She winked at him and all he could do was agree. The teenager wasn't afraid to ever say anything, no matter how dumb it sounded.

Alex wrapped his arms around the girl and stood behind her, rocking her back and forth to the song that was on. "Are you happy, Mr. Gaskarth?" Aurora asked.

"Happier than I've been in a long time, Miss. Manning." Alex kissed her cheek and they stood there for a while, being taken away by the perfection of the moment. Both of them were genuinly happy. Alex was happy because the gig went so well, and Aurora was happy because she was in the arms of the one she loved the most.

Tonight couldn't be more perfect if it tried, Alex thought to himself. I really do love her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright, I'm sorry this took a long time to post. I didn't know what to write and kind of was stuck with writers block. I hope this chapter was good because I couldn't think of anything better.

Thank's to these peeps for commenting:
alextmarshall
NervousHolyGhost
Recklessly Brave
The Color Abi


You're all very amazing! Keep subscribing, commenting, and recommending please.

BY THE WAY! I started a new fic last night starring Mike Fuentes from Pierce The Veil. Go check that out if you want to (:

Also, I am actually panicking over the pre-sale bundles that ATL have for Don't Panic. Who else is? I really need to find $50... these boys are making me flat broke, especially with the pre-sale tickets they had a few weeks ago. Lol.

Bye, lovelies!