Status: An idea.

Savages

Epilogue.

Meghan stared down at the white material hugging her curves in all the right places with her bottom lip stuck between her teeth.

"If you keep biting your lip you're going to ruin your make-up," Eleanor stated with a small grin. Meghan's blue eyes settled on the brunette girl standing behind her and she instantly let out a deep breath.

"I know. I'm just nervous." She glanced back at her reflection in the floor length mirror and watched her maid of honor place her delicate hands on her shoulders.

"It'd be unnatural if you didn't feel a wee bit petrified," Eleanor whispered. "I'm sure that Niall is just as nervous as you are."

Meghan nodded to her friend and flashed a toothy grin. A small knock came to the door and both girls turned to spot a head of curls.

"Ready to go?" Harry's low drawl made Meghan's stomach churn slightly but she nodded regardless.

"Yes." Stepping farther into the room Harry's green eyes roamed her slim figure.

"You look absolutely beautiful." Reaching toward her, he placed a small kiss to her cheek and mustered a small grin.

"You clean up rather nice as well," she replied.

"Shall we?" He gestured toward the door and both girls were on his heels as they exited the room.

In a years time, the city of London was fully restored and buzzing with more life than it previously had. The organization had done its' job in renovations and giving back to the community what it had lost.

Also in that window of time the group had grown must closer, something that was clearly evident to the public eye. They never went to an event without each other, never talked poorly about one another, and managed to move on from a day that had brought nightmares for all of them.

Meghan's father had beat around the bush each and every time she brought up her lost friend, his words never holding a true meaning, and after a while she just stopped asking. What she couldn't avoid was the constant ache in her heart. Or the way Harry never fully seemed to be himself.

But they moved on, continued their careers, and now found themselves involved in a ceremony that would bring two very in love people together for the rest of their lives.

Meghan closed her eyes, her fingers wrapped so tightly around the small bundle of flowers she was afraid the stems would snap. Just on the other side of the closed doors were pews full of family and friends, their voices muffled enough so she couldn't make out what they were saying, until the organ began to play.

Eleanor tucked her arm in Harry's with one last glance over her shoulder, an encouraging smile on her lips. Meghan took a deep breath just as the doors opened and watched her friends walk down the aisle.

The second Niall's eyes landed on the girl he loved it felt like someone had sucked all the air out of the church. Never before in their relationship had she looked as beautiful as she did in that moment, her cheeks slightly flushed, eyes piercing, and her walk slow.

When she finally reached him at the front of the church he offered his hand to help her step up, her bouquet of flowers taken by an already teary-eyed Eleanor.

"You look stunning," he whispered to her once the pastor began to speak.

"So do you," she mouthed back.

Sooner than they thought, Niall was asked to kiss the bride. Cupping her face in his hands he pressed their lips together that had Louis, Liam and Zayn whistling from the front pew.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you for the very first time, Mr. and Mrs. Niall Horan!"

Meghan laced her fingers together with the blonde boy she would now call her husband and they walked together back toward the double doors.

Climbing into the waiting limo, the driver waited until the rest of the boys and Eleanor had made their way inside before he pulled away from the church. The entire ride Niall and Meghan kept their hands together and the young girl rested her head on his shoulder.

"I can't believe you two tied the knot," Louis grumbled with his arms crossed over his chest. "This means I can't barge into your flat anymore."

"I wouldn't expect anything less from you, married or not," Meghan teased with a soft smile.

"Good because a ring on your finger isn't going to stop me," he continued.

"The fridge will always be stocked and ready for your arrival."

"Hey! He can't eat my food!"

"Your food?" Meghan lifted a brow to her husband and watched his mouth open and close before he took a rather large breath.

"Our food. He can't eat our food."

"He can bloody well eat whatever he wants." At her statement the entire car burst into laughter, Niall's mouth hanging open in shock. "What?"

"You've never sounded more British than you did in that moment, love," Harry said with a wide smile. "I think she finally fits in with us now."

"You all are jerks," Meghan pouted. Niall kissed the top of her head and chuckled.

"But we love you."

"Yeah, yeah. Remember this when I cook dinner."

"Stop talking about food, will ya? I'm famished," Zayn whined, grabbing his stomach for further exaggeration. Once again the vehicle erupted in a fit of loud laughter.

Even though they were missing a person, someone that they all loved and thought about on a daily basis, they knew she was there with them.

Laughing along with their jokes.

Because in reality,

A hero never dies.
♠ ♠ ♠
And it's done.

Again, I want to thank you all, each and every single pair of eyes that read my words, and followed along with this journey. It was one of my favorite's to write and reading your comments always made my day.

Meghan, dear, this whole thing was for you. You're my s.s. and half the stories I have wouldn't be written without your support.
I love you.

Until next time, my faithful readers.
I bid you farewell.
A.