Status: Slow Updates

Bad

I've thrown my words all around

My feet kicked a rock down the side of the road and I stuffed my hands into the pockets of my black studded shorts. I was humming softly to myself as I walked over to my brother Steven’s place. The wind blew my brown hair, making it look more wild that I like and a sigh burst through my pink lips.

My brown eyes were glued to the sidewalk as I made my way the four blocks to my brother’s and I almost walked straight into someone.

“Sorry.” I mumbled, looking up into a sea of girls. For a moment I was confused, but then I remembered that Harry Styles was back in town and I rolled my eyes. These girls think they can just stand out here and scream. It’s annoying and rude.

I started to push my way through them when I was knocked to the side and screams erupted from them. Harry’s voice called to them, saying a quick hello as he made his way to his car, which he had to park down the road since they stood straight in front of the poor lad’s house every freaking day.

I saw something black fall from his pocket and quickly thanked the girls who pushed me to the side as I scooped it up into my hands and started walking after Harry. We had only met a few times, mainly on my walks to my brother’s. He was nice enough to say hello and ask how my day was. Once he even offered to carry the bags of take out that I had for my brother and I.

“Harry!” I yelled, trying to make my voice heard above the screaming of his fans, to no avail. I quickly started to sprint and grabbed his arm.

“Look, I can’t really-Oh hey Kaycee.” he smiled, sheepishly. “Sorry about that I thought you were one of those girls asking for another picture with me.” he sighed, rubbing his long fingers through his curls.

I laughed “Nope, just little ol Kaycee, and trust me when I say I don’t want a picture with you.” I smiled, allowing him to engulf me in a hug, his lips pressing to my cheek as he let go. “Oh, I would like to hear how amazing I am.”

“Why?” he chuckled, crossing his arms over his chest.

I held up his phone as my response. “I had to fight them all for it, I almost lost my life.” I joked, allowing him to quickly grab it from me. “You owe me big time.”

Harry quickly pulled me into another hug. “Yeah, I really do owe you big time.” he replied, squeezing me tightly. “I never would have seen this again, and everyone would have to change their numbers. Could you imagine? I would be hated.”

I grinned, “You already are. My brother pretty much hates you.” I said, brushing my hair off my shoulder, revealing my lightly sun kissed skin underneath.

“Yeah, I know.” he grinned. “He’s just upset cause I get all the babes.”

I rolled my eyes and shifted my weight, “And all the STD’s.”

Harry let out a very loud laugh and checked the time, frowning as he did so. “You know what you want your big favor to be yet? Or should I give you some time on that?” he asked with a light smile.

“Oh oh! I know!” I grinned, lightly bouncing on the souls of my feet. “Introduce me to the blonde one!” I half yelled with a laugh.

“Niall? You fancy him?” he asked, raising an eyebrow.

“His accent gets me.” I replied with a shrug.

“Okay then deal.” he grinned, slapping me lightly on the back.

I faked a squeal and turned to his fans “Ya hear that?! He’s going into introduce me to the blonde one!” I yelled, pumping my fist into the air.

Harry’s hand quickly covered my mouth and brought me back towards him. “Don’t talk like that!” he hissed, “Don’t you know they’ll kill you?”

His hand was still pressed firmly against my face, making it hard to breath. “Your hand is bigger than my face!” I said against his flesh.

“What? I can’t understand you.” he said, looking slightly confused.

“Your hand is bigger than my face!” I said, licking his hand as an effort to get him to move it.

He smirked and shook his head “Sorry love, still can’t understand a word you’re saying.”

I smacked his chest and pulled myself away from him. “Jerk.” I laughed, straightening out my star splattered shirt which had shifted upwards when Harry pulled me close.

A chuckle fell from his lips, “Well, I have a meeting to get to. I’ll talk to you later yeah?”

“Only if it involves the time, date and place that I get to meet the blonde one.” I joked, waving to him and turning around.

“Of course love.” Harry said. I grinned to myself and pushed my way through the girls who all had set glares on their faces. A few of them were asking me questions and others were pulling at my clothes. I just shoved them all off and sprinted to Steven’s house before anything could happen. As I knocked on my brother’s door I decided not yet to tell him about me meeting Niall. Since he’s the typical overprotective brother, he hates when I talk to guys, let alone famous boy band ones.

I let myself into my brother’s flat and grinned as he hugged me tightly. “Make it through the sea of girls okay?” he asked, handing me a plate of take out he ordered for us.

“Yeah,” I laughed, shoveling some food in my mouth as I plopped onto his couch. Steven started a movie and we sat quietly. He probably thought I was into the movie, but my thoughts were taken over by thoughts of meeting Niall. What I should wear, how I should do my hair and make up. I wanted to look extra cute for him, he comes across beautiful girls every day, I want to stand out. Make him like me. I thought about his accent and grinned to myself.

Hopefully soon that accent would be saying my name.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kaycee's Outfit

Okay, I thought I should post another chapter since the note wasn't much of one, but my main priority is going to be Payne in my Ass since I started it first. So this one is going to have slower updates, but don't worry, it will be updated! I'm completely into it and love what I'm going to be doing with it, no matter how sad it makes me to write haha.

Anyway, please drop a comment and tell me what you think! They always make me happy!