It's Gotta Be You

1/1

"Hey, lads, look at these girls!" Niall Horan called all of One Direction into the front of the bus. Beside Niall, sat his girlfriend and band mates sister, Samantha Payne. Liam Payne was her older brother. The other members of One Direction included Harry Styles, Zayn Malik, and Louis Tomlinson. In a single file lne from the bunks, Liam, Harry, Louis, and Zayn trudged out to see what their Irish band mate was yelling about. "Zayn, hook my laptop to the television so we can all see!" Zayn took the cord that was lying on the ground in front of their impressive TV and handed it to Sam, who plugged it into the laptop on her boyfriends lap.

The feed quickly appeared and on the screen was a beige and pink bed room. About three seconds in, three girls jumped in front of the camera. On the left was a brunette girl who introduced herself as Bianca, next to her was a red head yelling out that she was Vicky, and to the right was a blonde that whispered she was Emily and that she was the prettiest. Vicky shoved the girl and they all broke into hysterics.

Liam flashed Niall a look and Niall just motioned for him to keep watching. Back on the video, Bianca was talking. "So, Emily has a new obsession, or infection. The One Direction Infection! And since we are all so close, we now all have it. I love you Louis!" The three burst into hysterics again.

Once they calmed down, Emily calmly said, "Our favorite song from their album Up All Night is actually "Save You Tonight", so we are going to cover it, I promise we aren't that bad." Vicky chuckled and they all sat back. Bianca disappeared for a moment and came back on screen with a guitar and glasses. "One, two, one two three," Emily clapped and counted and Bianca began to strum, lightly at first. They all started the song, before breaking apart and singing the solos. They alternated, Vicky, Emily, Bianca, throughout the song and all sang together for the chorus. Emily and Vicky even started dancing in their seats when they weren't singing. The video quickly ended and the girls all shouted, "We love you 1D!" before the screen went black.

"Niall, how did you find this?" Louis plopped onto Sam's lap as he spoke to Niall.

"Actually Louis, Sam found them. They have a bunch of videos posted, most of them are silly, but there is also one of them dancing to "What Makes You Beautiful"." Niall left full screen and Liam screamed.

"Look they have a facebook! Sam, add them!" Sam gave her brother a funny look, but grabbed the laptop off Nialls lap and placed it across Louis' legs. She quickly opened the link, logged into her facebook and added the girls. "Here, let me send them a message!"

"Liam! You could just post a response on YouTube you know." Zayn, Liam, Niall, Harry and Louis all shared a look before hustling around. They were yelling various things at each other including, "Get the camera!" from Louis, "I need to change and do my hair!" from Zayn and Sam's favorite, "Get your unpopular ass off the couch so we can invite these girls to our concert!" from Harry.

"Hey! Harry, my girlfriend has a lovely ass. And she deserves to be in this video, she found those girls." Harry huffed as Niall defended Sam.

"She can introduce us and hold the camera, thats it!" Niall cheered and Louis handed Sam the camera. "Zayn! Come on mate, we're starting!" Zayn rushed out and leaped across the four already seated members of One Direction, laying across their legs.

"I'm ready for my close up!" Zayn shot a sexy look towards Sam and the camera and earned himself smacks from both Liam and Niall.

"Okay, three, two, one." Sam pointed the camera at herself and smiled brightly before hitting record. "Hey Bianca, Emily, and Vicky. My name is Sam Payne, Liam Payne's popular, sexy, lovely younger sister. I would just like to let you girl know that I found your video of you three singing "Save You Tonight" and I thought it was lovely. But! It gets better, I showed Niall Horan, my number one squeeze, and he just HAD to show the other boys. So! Liam is making me shoot this lovely video of my face and-"

"Alright! Turn the camera to us now you cow!" Harry's insult was loud enough for that camera to pick up, but so was the sound of Niall's hand meeting his cheek. Sam quickly spun the camera before her tears could be seen.

"Hello!" the boys shouted together. "We're One Direction."

Liam took the lead, "Ladies, that was lovely, really, and Emily, you're quite pretty. I'm Liam Payne, and I would personally like to thank you girls for loving us so much, and making a good song brilliant."

"I love you too Bianca!" Louis shouted in the middle, making Niall laugh and Zayn smile.

"Alright so, usually we don't respond to fan videos, so this is something special. We want to invite you guys to on of our concerts, as VIPs, have you sing with us on stage and then hang out with us backstage. Sam, our lovely camera woman and best friend, has added you on facebook so if you message her all your infomation, we'll hook you girls up when we tour!" Harry finished the video, dropping the big news. They boys all yelled bye and Sam stopped recording. She tossed the camera to Zayn and fled to the back of the bus.

"Now you've done it mate. Niall, go make sure she's okay? I'll upload the video." Niall nodded to Liam and shoved Zayn's torso to the floor. He jumped up and rushed to the back, ready to comfort his girlfriend. "Alright, lets makes some fans' day." Liam did his technical-ness while the remaining 3/5ths of 1D visited the 'kitchen' on the bus.

"I can't believe you had said that to Sam, mate. You know she is sensative, and you know that Liam and Niall would both kill for her. I would seriously injure and Louis will hug you half to death." Zayn clapped his hand on Harry shoulder.

"I-I don't know. I didn't mean for it to sound that harsh. My cheek still stings." Harry dropped his head to the makeshift table and sighed loudly.

"Don't worry Hazza, she'll forgive you, eventually." Louis ruffled his hair before sitting across from Harry. A thoughtful look spread across his face.

"Whatcha thinkin' about Boobear?" Harry question cause Louis to jump and stutter.

"N-nothing! W-why-what would make you think I was thinking about anything?" His face grew redder after each word and it was his turn to drop his head to the table.

"Its that Bianca girl, isn't it?" Zayn's voice had a knowing edge to it and Louis groaned out loud.

"I think that's exactly what it is my dear Wayne!" Before Harry and Zayn could launch into full frontal assualt on Louis feelings and thoughts, someone coughed behind them. Their three heads turned to see Sam and Niall. Sam's face was red and shimmering from her tears and Harry's playful smile dropped. He stood and faced Sam. "I'm so sorry, love, truly. I didn't honestly mean to be so rude. Shelby dumped me yesterday and though its no excuse, I've been really upset. We love you, I love you." Harry dropped his gaze and held out his arms, inviting Sam for a hug. Sam sobbed aloud and dropped into his arms. Niall, Zayn and Louis all smiled slightly before leaving the two best friends to hug and sob together.

"Alright, so those girls messaged Sam back and they live in Texas. We have a concert in their town in exactly 3 months time. We need to get those tickets and passes to them within that time frame." Liam called out loud enough for the rest of the bus to hear.

"Liam, just ask them their address and I'll fly out. I need a break from all this testosterone anyways." Harry gasped and began to savagely tickle Sam. The other boys all joined in, even Liam, after he sent the message of course. "S-st-stop! Please!" Sam was laughing loudly as tears streamed down her face.

Only after Sam shouted that she was going to pee did the boys get off her. Liam ambled back to the computer with a smile on his face since his sister had stopped crying because of Harry being an idiot. Zayn and Louis walked to the bunks, Zayn said he was going to Skype his girlfriend Mariah, and Louis was going to nap. Harry walked back to the kitchen to grab a drink and Niall just cuddled Sam on the floor of the bus, wiping away her happy tears.

"Alright Niall, babe, I really have to pee. You're pushing my bladder! Niall!" Sam jumped up and rushed to the bathroom as Niall kept laughing.

"Okay, Sam, I got Emily's address and already bought you an airline ticket. You fly out in three hours. Paul! Drive to the airport, we have to get Sam somewhere!" Sam practically flew from the bathroom. Her pants were around her ankles and her underwear around her thighs.

"What did you just say Liam!? Three hours to take off, i still have to pack!" She stumbled to her's and Niall's bunk, it was the only double-wide on their specially customized bus. She started to just throw all her important things in her suitcase that was laid across her bed. Niall walked in behind her and kissed her neck as he pulled up her trousers.

"I'm gonna miss you love. Are you really going to stay away for 3 whole months?" Niall whispered softly into Sam's ear. He wrapped her in his arms and pulled her back to his chest, making her stop packing for the moment.

"I'm not sure babe. Go ask Liam if he is going to get me a ticket to come back, okay?" Niall nodded against her neck and left, lightly slapping her bum on the way out.

An hour later the bus pulled up to the airport. Sam said her goodbyes to harry, Louis and Zayn. Niall and Liam wanted to walk her through to security, then they would leave. "Sam! Have fun with those girls. When you board, I'll message them that they are getting a surprise and to get you form the airport. You have the tickets in your carry on right?"

"Yes Liam, you overprotective bugger. If I didn't know any better, I'd think you're all worried about meeting this Emily girl." Sam winked at her brothers blushing face before kissing Niall one last time. "Good bye boys. I'll see you all soon. Olive juice Niall." Niall chuckled at his joking girl, 'olive juice' looks like 'I love you' when you mouth it, so Sam adores saying it to him.

"Olive juice babygirl. Have a safe flight. Text me when you land. Bye!" Niall pulled liam away before he started to cry. Sam and he hadn't been separated since the boys left X Factor. A day, let alone a month, was going to be torture.

Sam boarded the plane and was headed for Texas. Her flight from London landed much later and she wearily grabbed her things, calling Niall first thing after retrieving her luggage. "Hey baby! I made it, safe and sound. Its so hot here, even in the airport. I wish I didn't get your voicemail, but it must be late. Either way, call me when you wake up babe, I miss your voice already." She hung up the phone and stuffed it in her pocker. She heard squealling and wasn't sure if it was hardcore 1D fans, or the girls she was in the Lone Star state to see.

"S-Samantha Payne? I-its me, Bianca, Bianca Montez from the cover video. My friends, Emily and Vicky." The pretty brunette from the video was standing in frot of Sam and she couldn't help but smile at her nervousness.

"Its nice to meet you girls. I'm so glad I'm not as popular as my brother, because we would be mobbed right now if I was. Want to head out? I have a present for you girls. Oh! And thanks for meeting me. I needed to get away from those insane boys for a little while." They all smiled, glad Sam wasn't stuck up.

"We should be thanking you, you showed One Direction our video, and they loved it! So, really, thank you!" Emily's smile was wide and genuine. Sam had spent her life picking out fakes, fake smile, fake friends, and she knew that Emily, and the other girls, truly meant it.

"So, you're the girl that wants to take my Louis?" Sam glanced at Bianca, who had her head down and was blushing. "Well! I think I can make that a possibility." Sam winked at the other girls. "So, let's blow this popsicle stand." The three Texan girls chuckled and led Sam from the airport out to Emily's waiting car.

"You'll be staying in my family's fully furnished guest house with Emily, if you're okay with that. Bianca stays in the guest bedroom in the main house and I, of course, get my own room." Vicky laughed lightly at herself as the four walked to the car.

"That's fine with me. I wanted to talk to Miss Emily anyways. I have reason to believe that my darling brother has gotten a little crush on this blushing beauty." Emily was indeed blushing, Liam was her favorite. Having Sam basically approve was like a dream come true, cause she knew how close the Payne siblings were.

"What about Louis?!" Bianca literally word vomited right over what Emily was going to say. Sam was too busy laughing to answer her at first.

"Well, you heard Louis in their response video, he loves you too! But seriously, Harry tells me he was 'deep in thought' about something and blushed when you were brought up. So its looking good for you on the Louis front." Bianca now blushed a deep scarlett. "Thankfully Louis is 18. How old are you love?"

"I'm 16, we all are. How old are you?"

"I'm 17, about to turn 18. I'm mighty excited." The other three laughed at Sam's attempt to be 'Texan', but her sparkling British accent stuck out too much.

"So, not to seem rude, when do we get to see the boys?" Vicky was blunt and she quickly gained points to Sam.

"I'm honestly not sure. I don't even think Liam bought me a ticket out of here, so you guys might actually be stuck with me until the concert." The three cheered making Sam laugh. Girls weren't always Sam's favorite to hang out with, but these girls were fun.

"Ohmigosh! Its Liam Payne sister! Get her phone quick!" Sam groaned and began jogging with her luggage. The other three stopped in their tracks, surprised at the out burst. They were soon swarmed by some of the girls, but they soon moved on realizing they knew nothing. "Sam, come back! I want to marry your brother!" Sam picked up her pace. Running track during school was really paying off now, as it usually did when the boys got chased in public.

"Sam! Get to the car! Its blue, with flashing lights!" Sam faintly heard Emily and rushed to the car, when she finally found it. She let out a burst of speed and made it to the car quickly. The crazed fangirls were some distance away, just enough to let Sam throw her luggage, hop in, and lock the door. The girls tackled the car and Sam waved her phone in their face. On the screen was the American emergency numbers, 911. As the girls slowly realized what it said, they back off, leaving shortly after that.

Bianca, Emily, and Vicky all climbed in the car after fifteen minutes. They all gave Sam a warm smile and Bianca broke the silence, "That was scary. Does it happen often?"

"Not more than you'd think. Especially not when I'm alone. But hey, American's are crazy right?" Sam's joke removed the tension and they slowly made the trip from the airport to Vicky's house.

Sam had been in Texas for three weeks. She Skyped Niall every night, which usually meant it was morning where they were. The boys often barged in on them, which was mildly okay, because the girls would walk in on her too. She often texted and Skyped Liam and the other boys always texted or called her. After the first five hours, the other girls finally got all the boys numbers from her, because the boys requested she hand them out.

"So babe, I have a surprise for you. It should be arriving in an hour. But I have to go, we are on the way to the next venue and Zayn wants to play some 'Guitar Hero' whatever that is. Olive juice babe." Sam muttered 'olive juice' back and fell back on her bed. An hour away was 10 o' clock. She could have sworn they were in America now, and for the rest of tour, so it must be late for them too. Why are they going to the venue now? she asked herself before drifting to sleep.

Some time later, the door to the room she was staying in slammed open and three bodies pounced on her sleeping form. "Sam! You have a present on the door step! Go see! Go see!" The three voices of her closest female friends woke her with a jolt. They all had sly smiles plastered on their faces.

"Go let the boys in loves. I know its them." Their smiles dropped and the hopped off the bed.

"How did you know? We planned this perfectly. Niall didn't even know! How did you figure it out?" Bianca looked crestfallen the most.

"I'm sorry loves, but Niall knew something. He said I was getting a present in an hour, but that they were heading to the venue so he had to leave. Well, it was 9 o' clock at night, too late for a venue trip. I knew something was up, and I guessed." Sam grinned and the girls tackled her again. They yelled for the boys to come in and they also pounced on her bed.

Slowly everyone climbed off, except Niall. "I missed you babe, so much. It wasn't the same cuddling with Liam. He doesn't smell as good as you, and he kicks." Niall's pathetic whimpering made everyone else laugh whole-heartedly at him, which made him pout more.

"Alright, everyone out. I need some more sleep. Niall, you stay, I missed you. You can meet the girls in the morning." Niall gripped Sam closer and the remaining seven left her room.

"So, lets play truth or dare, without the truth." Louis was waggling his eyebrows suggestively, making Bianca laugh. "I'll go first! Liam, kiss your favorite person here." Liam blushed, with a thoughtful look on his face. He walked over to Louis and Bianca and before Louis could block him from touching her, Liam kissed Louis on the cheek. "Awh, I love you too Ian!"

"Barry! Hump the chair that Vicky is sitting in... Go!" Harry hopped up and started to pelvic thrust behind Vicky, making the boys laugh at his faces and gestures.

"Boobear, I dare you to kiss her, you know who." Louis face turned beet red and he faced Bianca. He whispered 'I'm sorry' before planting his lips on hers. She froze for a moment before pulling him closer by wrapping her arms around his neck. They pulled away moments later, both breathing hard and blushing red.

The boys left the house with Sam three days later. They promised to make the concert back in town a special one, and it was. After three songs, Louis called Bianca Montez to the stage. "Bee, your beautiful personality drew me to you, and now I don't go a day without you on my mind. You're wonderful, inside and out, and I would love it if you would be mine." Harry belted out his solo from "Its Gotta Be You" as Bianca burst into tears, yelling yes over and over. They kissed on stage before the other girls were called up and they all sang "Save You Tonight".