Status: Thank you all for reading! This story is based off my nightmares that ive been experiencing these past few weeks :)

Supernatural Warrior

Supernatural Warrior Chapter. 3

Silver rims shined in the bright sunlight as the thick black tires of the rusted red truck pulled up beside the barn-like building.
"So this is it hey. Time to face the drama and competition." Elena choked hard on her words while trying to take it all in.
They opened the truck door and slammed them shut. Clicking of their shoes filled the dead noise as they took their sweet time walking into the abandon building. A crowd of people chattered among themselves. The echo of a creeping door hushed the crowd. Andes, Elena, and Charlene took their spot in the middle of the crowd. A mysterious man hustled to the front of the group.
"Good evening ladies and gentlemen" roared his voice in the large room. "We're here to talk about the final war. Each of you will be put to the test to find out who is the ultimate one. You will have one year to train and control your powers. One year from today, you will all come back and fight till the end."
Elena studied the pedagogue as he rambled on. His tanned skin that whispered Hollywood, big blue eyes, soft sun kissed blonde hair that was brushed so perfectly. Stunning. She took her eyes away and gazed upon the competition.
A man with short brown hair with muscles that bulged thick underneath his white t-shirt stood tall towering over all.
A woman full of passion stood beside him whispering short sentences to the man. Her brown hair was braided back just lovely.
In front of them stood a man, not too tall and not short. Luscious blonde hair and strong rippled abs that were seen through his tight shirt.
Elena leaned forward as if she was eager to know everything about him. Gorgeous, she though. Drool drizzled from the corner of her lip down to her chin. She snapped herself back to reality and wiped it away quickly before anyone could see.
Elena glanced over her shoulder. Red daggers stared deeply at Elena, she wasn't the only one checking out the competition. Hair like flames brushed over her shoulders. Her red eyes filled with furry. Elena could tell she had wanted to be enemies, nothing more. Tension grew between the two as neither of them blinked as they eyed each other up and down.
An elbow nudged at Elena's arm soon followed by Andres clearing his throat. As much as Elena wanted to stare competitively at the girl, she forced her eyes away and to the other side of the room.
Behind her other shoulder was a little boy, younger than her by the looks of it. Weapons dangled off him as if he was in a video game. His curly copper hair brought out his hazel eyes. He seemed still and at peace, not how a boy his age should be at the thought of war. Beside Charlene was a boy who seemed roughly about her age. He seemed awkward, as I'd he was hiding a secret, a deep dark secret that forced him to build a barrier around himself and Elena wanted in. Blue and purple shades outlined his cheekbone. His eyes swollen and drowsy. Splashes of blood covered the back of his shirt, along with shredded fabric that flashed the bare skin of his shoulder blades. Elena felt every ache of his body spread through hers.
She looked at the last unknown man in the room. His tattered dirty blonde hair was all she could see of his head. His clothes were baggy, yet fashionable. It amazed her to see a man like that here, he looked so normal, as far as Elena could tell from the back. She rolled her eyes back to the pedagogue and zoned back in for his final words.
"Till we meet again, I wish you all the best and may luck be on your side at all times. Please do take care of this building, it's everyone's training center till the war. You only get one."
The man strolled out of the building leaving everyone with their thoughts. Not moments after everyone fled out and left for home.
"So Elena, I saw you star gazing about the room. Find anyone interesting?" questioned Charlene laying down in the backseats.
Tell her about the little boy so calm, tell her about the man full of pain, tell her about the crazy lady that stated at her like a tiger waiting to pounce on it's prey.
Elena sighed hard as she looked out the truck window.
"No. Nothing interesting."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! Thanks for reading! Sorry if there's any spelling mistakes. I wrote this on my iPod and it's really late. I hope you guys are enjoying it so far :)