Status: just trying let me know what you think :D

It Was a ***, but Not a Crime

I breath in and hold in the clean air as I enter the sterile lab - this is my first time in a morgue, I push open the door and hear the Pathologist's chair turn he looks me up and down as I walk over gulping nervously the fresh air in my lungs being replaced by stale bleached air. I keep eye contact with the Pathologist and avoid looking at the corpse lying on the metal bed. We only looked at specimen and recreated bullets while we learned at college, I was now in on Level 1 ballistics I had to transport bullets from the morgue to the Lab and collect from the scene when necessary, I would be assessing bullets under Prof. Farhden Diaz, I would have no opinion or view on the crime until I progressed to Level 2. As I take a preliminary autopsy report and a plastic container full of 22mm slugs, I smile at the pathologist and turn anticlockwise towards the door as I go to leave the door swings open, missing me but causing me to become unbalanced I then drop the container and it rolls under the metal body sink holding the body of a 14 year-old Latina girl. I run to a sink with a funny Microsoft Word-Art sign stating that the bucket in the large industrial sink was the Puke Pail.
I threw up as the guy who walked in held my hair back, He chuckled in a low voice "First body?" I nod as I stand straight and turn on the tap and gulp water swishing my acrid mouth as I swallow my pride and turn I blush, a renewed feeling for me at age 35....

Characters:
Bree Finley - age 35 : Newly qualified ballistics specialist. Got qualified while her husband was off sleeping with (literary) a younger her, one of his drama students. Bree was a drama student at 19 when she met Fredric (Freddie) who was a 29 year old lecturer/Actor. Together they raised Ayden for 15 years. When Bree finished college she served Freddie divorce papers and applied for a job in the Las Vegas Crime lab. She then uprooted Ayden and moved to Las Vegas.
The story begins as Bree begins her new Life and Ayden grapples on to her old one.

Ayden Rose Finley- age 16 : Highschool Junior. Ayden was the big I-AM in California and was in love with Ben, the quarter-back. She thought that by Junior year she'd be the Senior Prom Queens - right hand bitch ( a shoe in for Queen in her senior year ) Not the new girl in Las Vegas.

Nick Stokes - age 45 : CSI - Level 3 - Works at Bree's new job he now works the swing shift (4pm-midnight) of which he is the Supervisor.