Status: Work in progress.

Anthology.

Rocky.

"Are you ready to go, babe?" John asked Kaitlyn.

"Yeah, let's go."

Kaitlyn and John walked hand and hand to the car. John opened up the passenger seat and Kaitlyn climbed in. He shut the door and made his way to the drivers seat.

"So. Arizona Mills mall, right?" John asked. He had his eyes focused on the road through the black Ray Ban Wayfarers on. One hand was on the wheel, the other locked with Kaitlyn's hand.

"Yep. I need some new shorts."

"Alright. We're getting food too, right? I'm starvin' like fucking Marvin!"

Kaitlyn laughed.

"Sure. After I get my clothes, though!"

John groaned.

After the 15 minute drive, the two finally arrived at the mall.

Once they were inside, Kaitlyn pulled John into Urban Outfitters.

"This store, babe!"

Inside Urban Outfitters, Kaitlyn ran straight to the high-waisted shorts.

John followed, but wasn't in the mood to shop.

Kaitlyn held up a pair of denim, studded high-rise shorts.

"What do you think of these?" She asked John, biting her lip. She was bouncing up and down, anxious for his answer.

"They're cute. I need to see how they look on you to get a better answer, though." John said, while pointing to the shorts.

"Agh fine. I'll try 'em on after I look through the store. When I'm done, we can look on the Men's side for new plaid shirts and vests for you. Sound good?"

"Yeah, yeah. I'm just so hungry!"

Kaitlyn chuckled.

She left John's side and walked toward the SALE rack.

As Kaitlyn shopped around, John played games on his phone. It was the only thing that really amused him at the moment. Everytime she'd ask if something was cute, he'd just nod a yes.

Kaitlyn finally finished picking out her clothes and tried them on, so she walked with John to the Men's department.

"Johnny, What do you think of this plaid shirt?"

She held up a men's size medium dark green and white plaid shirt.

"Do I already have one like it?"

"Nope," Kaitlyn replied. A dark denim destroyed vest caught her eye. "It'll match this! Do you wanna get it?"

"Sure. Are you done?"

"Yeah. Let's go check out."

John wrapped one arm around Kaitlyn's waist as they walked towards the cashier.

"Is this all for today?" The young female cashier asked.

Kaitlyn nodded a yes, and the lady started to scan the items.

"Your total is going to be $187.28." She said.

"Damn... This place is not cheap...." John whispered.

"I'll pay, then." Kaitlyn said, digging through her purse.

"No, no. I got it."

John already had his card out before Kaitlyn.

"Will that be credit or debit?"

"Credit."

He slid the card and typed in his code. Kaitlyn was playfully taking a peek at his pin code.

"No looking!" John jokingly shielded the numbers as he pressed '8123'.

"Thank you for shopping at Urban Outfitters, have a great day." The cashier handed John the bag of clothes and his receipt.

John and Kaitlyn walked out of the store, holding hands.

"Thank you for paying for my clothes, baby. Love you!"

Kaitlyn kissed John on the lips.

"No problem, babe. Let's get some In N' Out. I'm staaarved." He exaggerated.

Kaitlyn giggled, and they made their way toward the food court.

As they made their way to In 'N' Out, John had the biggest smile on his face ever.

"Know what you want?" Kaitlyn asked.

"Mmm.... yeah. I think so," John replied.

"Well aren't you happy to be here," Kaitlyn giggled looking up at John.

John smiled even bigger, "What can I say? I'm hungry, babe!"

Kaitlyn laughed.

"What would you like?" The lady behind the cash register asked.

"I'd like a Double-Double combo with Coke," John paused for Kaitlyn to order.

"I'll have a Cheeseburger combo with Iced Tea, please."

"Is that everything?" she asked.

Kaitlyn and John both nodded.

"I'll pay for this one, babe," Kaitlyn said.

"No, no. I got this," John said taking his wallet out.

"That'll be $12.42 please."

As John fished for his wallet, Kaitlyn already had her debit card in her hand ready to pay.

"Here you go," Kaitlyn smiled while handing the lady her debit.

John pouted, "You didn't have to pay.."

"I know, but I wanted to. You already spent over a hundred bucks today. My treat!" Kaitlyn smiled.

Once Kaitlyn took her seat, John was already digging in his portion of the food.

"This is sooooo good! Who would have thought food tastes so much better when you're hungry!"

He said with his mouth full.

Kaitlyn giggle, "Swallow before you talk, Johnny! You don't want to choke on your delicious food."
John smiled and continued to eat, as did Kaitlyn.

"I am so full," John said.

"Me too," Kaitlyn giggled.

"What do you want to do next?" John asked taking a sip of his Coke.

"Wanna walk around a bit?" Kaitlyn asked.

John nodded and got up extending his hand. Kaitlyn took it and they both walked off.

As they were walking, they passed by clothing stores, game stores, and beauty stores. Kaitlyn dragged John into every store that caught her eye. First was Forever XXI. They spent a good chunk of time in there. They also went to Sephora, and H&M.

"Let's call a day, yeah?" Kaitlyn asked hugging John's arm.

"Alright, let's go home."

Walking hand in hand to the car, Kaitlyn spotted a pet store.

"John!" Kaitlyn stopped.

"What is it, babe?"

"Look," Kaitlyn pointed to the pet store, "can we go in there for a few minutes?" Kaitlyn asked.

"Sure," John smiled.

Entering in, Kaitlyn spotted many cute dogs.

"John, look at these Golden Retriever puppies!" Kaitlyn said, pointing at 4 Golden Retrievers through a glass window.

John was on the other side, he had his eyes locked on another puppy.

"Kaitlyn, come look at this one!" John said. He waved his hand, gesturing her to come towards him.

Kaitlyn bent down to see a cute German Shepherd puppy.

"John, Oh my god, it's so cute!" Kaitlyn said, her arm around John's back.

"It is, isn't it. I'm gonna ask a salesperson if we can meet him."

John stood up and spotted a salesman. He waved his hand high in the air. The salesman came and asked,"Hi, you guys see a puppy you wanna meet?"

Kaitlyn and John glanced at each other and said "Yes" in unison.

"Alright, which one shall it be?"

John pointed at the little German Shepherd puppy.

"That one." Kaitlyn said.

"Alrighty then." The salesman unlocked the class window and pulled out the small puppy.

"Follow me this way. I'll take you to a room where you can play with him."

John and Kaitlyn both smiled at each other and followed the man.

The salesman opened the door for Kaitlyn and John to enter, then closed it after himself.

"So this little rascal is 10 weeks old. His shots are all up to date, and he is already potty-trained."
He said.

John and Kaitlyn sat on the floor and wrangled with the puppy. John tapped on the floor with his fingers, and the puppy came running to John. Kaitlyn laughed, and said,"I think he likes you!"

John smiled as the little dog licked his face. "Yeah, well, I like him too."

"How much is he?" Kaitlyn asked, looking up at the salesman.

"He's gonna be $950. He's a full-blood German Shepherd, so he isn't cheap..."

John and Kaitlyn looked at each other, both petting the dog.

"John, do you think we can handle taking care of a dog together?"

"I think so... I mean look at him, he loves us... and it's good practice for a real child when we raise one together in the future." John said. Kaitlyn can tell he really wanted this dog.

"I understand, but the price, and-"

John cut her off.

"I'll pay. Can we please get him?" John said, cuddling the dog and making a sad face. The puppy licked his face, and John tried not to smile.

"Alright, alright. He'll give me company while you're on tour." She said, petting his ear.

"So, what's the decision?" The salesman smiled.

"I think we're gonna get him." Kaitlyn said smiling. John was too caught up with the puppy, he didn't even listen to the the man.

"Alright then! On this way."

John and Kaitlyn followed the man to the cashier. John was holding the puppy in one hand, and held Kaitlyn's hand in his other.

"So here are his paper works for shots and registration. These are also 3 free dog foods for him to get him started."

John handed Kaitlyn the Shepherd and pulled out his wallet. He gladly handed the salesman his card, proud in his choice of purchase.

"Just sign here, then pick out one of those dog cages over there, then you're done! Thank you!"

John and Kaitlyn were so happy.

"Alright, hold the puppy, I'll carry the dog food and the cage to the car."

The two walked together to John's car.

John opened the trunk and threw in the cage and dog food.

Kaitlyn got in the passenger seat with the puppy in her lap.

After John closed the trunk and got into the drivers seat, he looked at Kaitlyn.

She glanced at the puppy, then John. She giggled, "What?"

John smiled, "What are we gonna name him?"

"Well, remember on our first movie night, how we watched the 3 Ninjas?"

"Yeah? What does this have to- OH!" John remembered the name of the main character of that movie.

"Yes!" Kaitlyn said.

"Rocky it is!" John said.

He turned on the engine and glanced at Rocky.

"Hey buddy, how do you like the name Rocky?"

Rocky wagged his tail and licked Kaitlyn's face.

John kissed Kaitlyn on the lips, and they headed home.
♠ ♠ ♠
This one sucks so bad omg

BETTER ONES COMINGGGG**

Me and Kristincsws have a lot of ideas for new and better ones (:

Just bare with this one <3

Follow her tumblr:
http://johnfanatic.tumblr.com/
and mine:
http://johnoooh.tumblr.com/

comments are appreciated <3

comment new ideas, too!