Bloody Valentine

The Boss sucks

(Stephanie's P.O.V)

I can't believe I'm married to this jerk now. We just finished the wedding and now we're on a limo ride to Ians place. I wonder how Mandy and Sam are doing. I heard Mandy tried to escape. She was close but Lucy brought her back. What was wierd was that James, Eric and Lucy were sent to get her, but Lucy was the only one to come back. I wonder what happened to the other two.

The limo ride 'home' was horrible. Ian keeped on trying to kiss me the whole way over. He also kept on bragging about how much of a better husband he would make. I rolled my eyes and looked out the window, using all the self control I had to keep myself from popping him in the mouth. That's where all the crap was coming from anyway. When the Limo came to a stop Ian walked out and held out his hand, wanting to help me out. I smacked his hand away and got out myself. My jaw dropped to the floor. The house he had was the house I've been dreaming of since highschool.

"Are you happy with our home, dearest."

I scoffed.

"It doesn't completely suck."

On the inside I was thinking that this was the most amazing thing to happen and I was jumping for joy.

"Well, wait until you see the inside."

He covered my eyes with his hand and lead me to the house. The warmth from the sun was replaced with a cool feeling. I assumed we were inside already.

"Are you ready, my dearest?"

"Stop calling me that, you son of a-"

I stopped when he removed his hands. I looked all around the place. It was better than I couold have ever dreamed of. Ian clapped his hands and a few maids 'n butlers came by. Wow, servants to. They bowed and greeted me with a 'Welcome home my lady.' If Ian is trying to by my love..... He's doin' a pretty damn good job. If I'm with this prick, I'm might as well make the best of it.

"Is dinner prepared?"

"We're sorry M'lord. We were a little off track today, so dinner will be a little late."

Ian frowned and gave sigh.

"It better be worth the slacking off you've done."

One of the maids spoke up.

"But M'lord, we haven't been- Aah!"

Ian interupted her with a slap to the face.

"Don't talk back to me again."

"Y-yes sir."

She sat on the floor, a hand to the cheek he slapped. That's something I wouldn't take. I turned Ian around and gave him some of his own medicine by giving him the back of my hand. He looked at me, stunned.

"You have no right hitting the people who work for you. They do their best to make sure you're happy and all you can do is hit?!"

"It's what keeps them in line, my dearest."

I was able to see a red mark on his face.

"Stop calling me that! If you're gonna keep me here, you better show these people some respect!"

He flinched at me tone.

"Fine. I'll be in my room. Enjoy my.... our house."

When he was out of sight I went to help the maid.

"Does he do this a lot?"

"Yes, evertime we make even the tiniest mistake he gives the us the back of his hand and he gives butlers his fist."

That no good bastard. If I'm gonna be here, I'm gonna be changing a thing or two.... or everything.
♠ ♠ ♠
I Hope it was worth the wait.