Sequel: Wanted You More
Status: Being written :)

Next To Me

Three

Taylor:

I left Nicole's after we had dinner. She makes some pretty good KD, maybe better then Jordan. Mason was so excited when he woke up and I was there. I really like that kid. I had a blast with him today, and I kinda of like that Nicole has a son. It definitely makes her different then my past girlfriends. I got home and Jordan was playing Xbox. "Hey, that must have been one long lunch date." I laughed. "It turned into a lunch then play with some cars and end up staying for dinner date." He quickly paused the game and came into the kitchen. "Give the details then man, if you guys aren't together then you must be horrible at getting girls." "Well, I might have a new best friend." "Nicole can't replace me." "Not Nicole, Mason." "No way man, Mason was my friend first." "Fine we can share him."

We both laughed and I walked over to play Xbox with him. "So are you guys together?" "Yeah." "Alright, you got a girl, congrats." "Thanks bud." "Is it weird?" "What?" "Her having a son and all." "Not really. I kinda like it. And I definitely love Mason, he is a really cool kid." "Well that's good." "What time is practice tomorrow?" "Like eleven." "Okay, are you alright with going to lunch with some of the other guys tomorrow?" "Let me guess, lunch with Nicole and Mason?" "Yupp." "Sure, I will find some other guys to go to lunch with." "Cool." "Why don't you have Nicole come to our game tomorrow night?" "Well, I talked to her about it, but she a bit unsure about bringing Mason to a game." "I think he will be okay, I see people bring their babies to games." I laughed. "I will bring it up to her tomorrow."

We played Xbox for about an hour and then needed to get some sleep since we had practice the next day. I took a shower and then went into my room to go to sleep. My phone lit up on my bedside table, it was a text from Nicole.

New Text: Nicole <3
Hey babe! Wow it's weird saying that. Well anyways, hope you have a good night sleep and have a great practice tomorrow. I will see you after, and Mason says night Tayla! Love you!


Sent Text:
Hey babe! I like calling you that. Thanks, I hope practice goes by fast so I can see you and Mason tomorrow. Hope you sleep well and Mason does too. Night, love you! <3

I put my phone on my bedside table and fell asleep. I really like Nicole, and Mason is definitely a plus in this relationship. I hope she will come to my game tomorrow night and bring Mason along, it would be cool for him to see me play and it would be nice to have them cheering for me.

Nicole:

Mason and I were watching cartoons while Taylor was at practice. Mason was a bit upset that Taylor wasn't here this morning when he woke up, but he was happy when he found out we were going to lunch again. I got a text from Taylor saying he would be here in fifteen minutes so I went in and got dressed. "Mase, stay in here and watch cartoons okay. I'm gonna go get changed." "Okay." I tried to get dressed fast so I could get Mason dressed so Taylor wouldn't have to wait and we could just go. I got changed and quickly ran into the living room as Taylor was knocking at the door. I opened it and he was smiling. "Hey." He gave me a kiss. "Hey, um Mason isn't dressed yet." "No worries I can get him dressed for you." "Really?" "Yeah, you seem like you are going crazy. Sit down or something, I will get him dressed."

"Thank you." I gave him another kiss and we walked over to the couch and Mason smiled when he saw Taylor. "Tayla!" "Mason!" Mason jumped at Taylor and he gave him a hug. Then Taylor took him to get dressed. It took Taylor less time then it normally took me to get Mason dressed. Taylor came into the living room and Mason wasn't with him. "Presenting, Mr.Mason." He stepped to the side and Mason walked out trying to act like a model. I almost died of laughter. "What? He looks like a stud!" Taylor walked over with Mason. "Say mommy I'm a stud." Mason looked right at me and tried to say it. "Mommy I a stud." "Aw, yes you are. You are my stud."

I gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Hey, I dressed this stud." "True." I stood up and gave Taylor a kiss. "Let's go to lunch." Taylor and I started walking towards the door and then we looked back at Mason. "Come on stud." He laughed and started doing his model walk. Taylor and I were cracking up watching him walk from our door all the way to the elevator. We got outside and Mason wanted Taylor to carry him, so of course he gave in and did. We got to the restaurant and got our food. "So I think you and Mason should come to my game tonight."

I took a sip of my drink. "I don't know Taylor, I mean I just don't know how he will act." "Well, I would love to have you guys there." "I would love to go. It's also kind of late for him too." "How about this, if you guys come to the game I will spend the night and then tomorrow I will get him up and give him breakfast and you can sleep in." He gave me a convincing smile. "Hey Mase, do you wanna go to Taylor's hockey game tonight?" "Yeah." "Okay, we'll go." Taylor gave me a big smile. Once we finished our lunch we went to Jordan and Taylor's apartment to hang out before we left for the game. We went inside and Jordan was on the couch watching hockey. He looked at us and quickly ran over when he saw Mason. "Mase!" "Ebly!" He picked him up and gave him a hug.

"I'm comin to Tayla's game tonight." Jordan laughed. "Well, you know that I will be playing too right?" "Mason looked confused. "You will?" "Yeah, we play on the same team buddy." "Oh, cool." We all laughed, Jordan put Mason down and he ran over to sit on the couch and watch tv. "I think Mase will fit in just fine around here if he reacts like that to watching hockey." We walked over and sat down with him. Eventually Taylor and Jordan had to get dressed for the game. Mason and I waited until Taylor was ready to go. Since he was coming back to spend the night with us, he and Jordan were taking separate cars. Taylor walked into the living room and did his model walk for Mason. It was too cute. "You ready to go?" "Yes, and I must say, you look handsome.

"Well thank you. You look very pretty." "Aw, thanks. but I've been wearing this since we went to lunch." "You still look pretty." I gave him a kiss and he walked into the other room. "I almost forgot. Hey Mase, I got you something." He walked back in with a bag and Mason ran over to him. "What is it?" "I don't know buddy, you gotta open it." He quickly took out all the tissue paper and pulled out and oilers jersey with Hall 4 on the back. "It's my jersey. I figured you would need a jersey for the game." "Thanks Tayla" He ran over and gave Taylor a hug. "You're welcome bud." "What about your girlfriend?" I gave him a smile. "Oh, right um I got you a hat." "Gee thanks!" "Just kidding." He pulled a box out of his pocket and handed it to me. I opened it and inside was a T shaped necklace. "T for Taylor?"

"Yeah, it's corny I know." I gave him a kiss and then smiled. "I love it." "Good, I'm glad." I stood up and held my hair while Taylor put the necklace on me. "How does it look?" "Beautiful." "Aw, thanks." I gave him another kiss. "We ready to go?" Mase put on his jersey and looked up at us. "I'm ready." "Then let's go Mase!" We started walk out, but Mason stopped us. "Wait Tayla." "What is it buddy?" "Can we model walk?" "Of course." I stood by the door as they walked to the door like they were on a cat-walk. I laughed as they both struck a pose. "Let's go. Hopefully you play hockey better then you model."
♠ ♠ ♠
Another update. I am loving the comments!!!! And I noticed I had two people recommend this. I have never had recommendations before so thank you!!