Status: Completed! :D

Fight for You

32

“Harry, its midday you two probably should get up!” I hear Anne call from outside the door. I groaned before rolling over and burying my head into Harry’s chest. He pulled me closer and snuggled his face into my hair.

“I’m so tired,” He mumbled.

“You’re the one who insisted on four rounds last night,” I said looking up to glare at his smirking face. We had been awake at god knows what hour this morning ‘playing’. “I’m going to be incredibly sore today.”

“Just shows I’m doing my job right,” He smirked while stretching his arms over his head.

“Let’s go down, I’m hungry!” I said sitting up and pulling the blanket with me leaving Harry naked on the bed, not that he really cared. I quickly threw on random pieces of clothing before heading down the hall to the shower. I glanced in the mirror to see my hair had settled in a massive knot on top of my head. I had bite marks all over my body, luckily Harry seemed to have kept them all in places that my clothes easily hid. I quickly jumped in the shower after my inspection, I’m almost positive I smelt like sex.

After my shower I headed downstairs to get Harry and I breakfast/lunch while he showered. I glanced around the kitchen and lounge room to find no one around. I helped myself to some bread and made some toast for us both and poured myself a coffee and Harry tea.

“Thanks Babe,” A voice said behind me reaching over to grab a piece of toast. I smiled as he wrapped his arms around me from behind while I finished putting butter on my piece of toast.

“Harry, you could at least put clothes on when there are girls in the house!” Anne said coming in and scolding Harry. I glanced down to see Harry was in fact only in his briefs.

“It’s not like she hasn’t seen me naked before,” Harry said as my eyes widened and Anne looked up at us.

“When we first met he walked out of the door naked while I was heading to the toilet.” I quickly explained in my haste.

“It’s okay sweetie, it’s not like I expect Harry to be a virgin anymore.” She said smiling and started to walk out of the room. She paused at the door. “And the walls around here are quite thin,”

“Oh my fucking god,” I whispered as Anne left the room. I threw my head into my hands completely ashamed as Harry laughed from beside me.

“C’mon love, it’s not that bad.” Harry said still laughing and trying to pry my fingers away from my face.

“You’re mother heard us having sex Harry!” I hissed at him lifting my head out of my hands to glare towards him. This only made him laugh harder. He softened his laughs though when he realised that I probably looked like I was about to cry. He pulled me into his arms and rubbed my back soothingly while I just stood there.

“Come on, its okay,” He kept repeating moving his hands over my back as I calmed down a bit. I was still extremely embarrassed and I wasn’t sure if I was every going to be able to look at Harry’s mum ever again but eventually I calmed down and we decided to go find where everyone was.

We walked into the den to find everyone except for Zayn and Louis. It wasn’t uncommon for Zayn to still be sleeping at this hour but for Louis it was.
“He was puking most of the night and I’m pretty sure he is going to have a killer hangover today.” Eleanor explained as I smirked.

“He’s not the only one.” I said laughing as she was wearing sunglasses and holding her head in her hands.

“Why must you talk so loud,” she whined at me.

“So, why did you two leave early last night?” Niall asked smiling at us innocently. Eleanor’s head instantly shot up and I glanced at Harry to see him smirking and opening his mouth.

“I wasn’t feeling well,” I lied shooting a glare at Harry.

“You weren’t upset about those girls were you?” Danielle asked. I really wished she hadn’t said that as Harry turned to me and raised his eyebrow.

“What girls?”

“It was nothing,” I said sitting down on the couch.

“Obviously it’s something.” Harry said coming to stand near me obviously getting annoyed that I wouldn’t tell him.

“These girls just called me a slut and said I didn’t deserve you and that I was using you. You happy now?” I half shouted at him glaring.

“No I’m not, you should have told me last night!”

“Why Harry? What could you have done? Gone and told them off? That would have looked great the paparazzi would have had a field day!”

“I don’t care about them!” He screamed stepping closer as I stood up and glared at him. I’ve noticed that Harry can get extremely angry quickly and when he does he screams and yells a lot. Guess that was something we had in common.

“Yeah well you should. Because I’ve already been called a bad influence on you! And they’ve already seen you get into one fight over me! Imagine how much you’re fans will hate me if they see you screaming at some stupid girls!” There was a short silence; I noticed that everyone was completely still, staring at the both of us. Louis and Zayn had even walked in.

“Why won’t you let me protect you?” Harry asked more quietly.

“URGH!” I screamed at him before storming out of the room and up to Harry’s. I made sure not to slam the door, because this wasn’t my house. I however did jump on the bed and let out another scream into the pillow. I was being childish, I knew that but the stubborn part of me didn’t care. I didn’t need or want Harry to protect me. I could protect myself just fine. I never asked for him to do anything for me.

I sat on the bed glaring at the wall for a while before pulling out my phone and started to go through my facebook. I hadn’t been through them since I got here and I noticed I had over a hundred new friend requests and heaps of notification. I checked my notifications first to see that people I was friends with on facebook but barely knew had been posting on my wall. I started to read and I instantly regretted it.

According to everyone on here I was ‘ruining’ Harry’s life and that I was just using him. I was called fat and ugly, a whore and every horrible name under the sun. I was never one to worry much about what people said or thought about me but when you see hundreds of people saying it, you can’t help but let it affect you.

Suddenly remembering Harry’s question about me having twitter the other day I jumped up and grabbed his laptop. I quickly logged onto his twitter account. Straight away I could see fans everywhere completely hating me. Some even went far enough to tell the other boys to talk ‘sense into Harry’. The more I read the more tears that began to prick at the back of my eyes. I quickly closed out of the account and I laid down on the bed curling up in the blankets and pillows as the tears started to leak out.

When everyone in the world hates you, it’s hard not to hate yourself.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for all the lovely comments. Also if you guys have any questions about the story feel free to message me. I may even give away a few hints on what's to come ;D