My Chemical Disaster

I Don't Know what I want

CHAPTER 17

The next morning I woke up and saw Kendra saying bye.

“Bye!” I said. I gave her a hug. She looked down at Peter.
“What is he doing on the floor?”
“Long story, but anyways, call me! You have to go back to that hell” We both started laughing.
“Bye and take care of Tyler for me”
“I will”

Her eyes were shiny from the tears that were soon to fall. She went to Tyler and gave him a huge hug. It was so cute. Tyler and her both began crying. Everyone watched them like they were on a soap bopper or something. She left the bus and went into her house.

“So where are we going next? Brendon”
“Um I think we’re heading towards the middle” Brendon said.
“Ok, the middle” I said laughing.
“Pete where are we going again>”
“If he’s gonna answer it I’d rather not know”

I rolled my eyes at Peter. He put on a sad face. Nope I wasn’t falling for it this time. I couldn’t. He walked into the room. I don’t know why I felt bad it was his fault after all, there was just something about him that made him so forgiving. Everyone went to their rooms only leaving Patrick and I outside alone.

“You guys are mad at each other?” He asked.
“Yep”
“Why?”
“Because he was hiding his laptop from me and wouldn’t tell me why”
“Ugh, I warned him not to take you with us. I mean not like I don’t like you but I told him during the tour something like this was gonna happen”
“I see”
“Well hope you two make it up” He walked up to his room.
“I hope so too”

I walked into my room slowly. Peter was sitting down listening to his Ipod. I seat the opposite of where he was sitting on the bed. He smiled at me, I didn’t smile back though. He scooted next to me. Ugh, I couldn’t help but look at him. He was gorgeous.

“Sopheap?”
“Yeah”
“Can we talk?”
“There is nothing to talk about”
“Yeah there is, um I really can’t tell you what I was doing on the computer but it has nothing to do with another girl or anything”
“And I’m supposed to believe this why?”
“Because you love me”

He lifted up my chin. His lips were aiming for mines but I pulled away fast enough so they couldn’t touch.

“But Peter, I just can’t I mean what could it be then if it isn’t a girl”
“You’ll see”

I felt his hands in the back of my head and we finally kissed.

“I guess, but next time don’t make it seem like you were doing something bad”
“Trust me”

I acted like I trusted him but deep down inside of me I really didn’t. I’m a horrible person ain’t I? For not trusting my own boyfriend. Whatever, I guess let’s just see what happens. That night he didn’t sleep on the floor; he slept next to me keeping me warm.

The next morning he wasn’t beside me. Odd. I walked outside and everyone was eating breakfast.

“Where’s Peter?”
“He went somewhere” Brendon said with food in his mouth.
“Where?”
“I don’t know”

I saw Brianna and Ryan sitting together. Poor Joe. Joe just watched them flirting. Ouch, I would hate to be him.

“Sopheap, can I talk to you?” Brianna said.
I followed her into her room.
“So…” I said.
“Well I think”
“You think?”
“I think I’m.. Pregnant”
“What? Already?” I sad shocked.
“I missed my period”
“What are you gonna do?”
“Um first I needa know who’s the father cause like yeah…”
“Oh my god, you don’t even know who the father is?!”
“Nope”
I didn’t know what to say. Funny she mentioned that because I was supposed to be getting mines last week. Don’t panic! It’s probably late. Yeah that’s it, it’s just late.