My Chemical Disaster

I’m Looking forward to The Future

CHAPTER 5

I got home and wondered if I made the right decision. I mean I just met this guy and I’m already touring with him. My cell phone started ringing. The number was unfamiliar. I took my chance and picked it up.
“Hello” I said.
“Hey” It sounded like Peter’s voice. Wait, how’d he get number? Oh yeah that’s right I keep forgetting, he’s my boss!
“Oh hi Peter”
“So what cha doing?”
“I’m just sitting down doing nothing really”
“Wanna come over?”
“Ok sure”
“Great, I’ll be there soon”
“Bye” So I guess now I’ll be meeting his band members. I wonder how they’re gonna be like. And what about his house, it must be huge or something. I heard a beeping noise. That must be him, that was quick.

I grabbed my jacket and went downstairs. I got into the passengers seat. He put in this cd. It sounded really cool.
“Who sings this?” I asked. To him, this must be another dumb question.
“This is Panic! At the Disco. They’re on my record label”
“Anything else you do?” He laughed a little.
“No I’m just the owner of Clandestine, I have a record label, and I’m in a band”
“Mr. Peter Wentz a.k.a. the entrepreneur!” He laughed a bit.

When I got to Peter’s place I expected it to be a mansion or something but I was wrong. It was a 3 floor apartment; it was cute in its own way. Peter opened the door and I saw a guy with blondish hair, another guy with short wavy blackish-brownish hair, and a guy with medium length, brown hair with glasses. “Sopheap, this is Patrick, Joe, and Andy.
“Hi” I said softly.
“Hey” They all said. I followed Peter into his room. I had to admit that I was a little uncomfortable being the only girl in the house.
“Um are you alright?” Peter asked me.
“Yeah, I’m fine” I said.
“So how is it gonna be like on tour?”
“Well it’s really fun, you get to meet a lot of new people and see the whole world. It’s amazing”
“What about my dog?”
“I guess he could come if you want” Thank god he let Labby come. I would never leave Labby alone. “Thanks much”
“I’m an animal lover myself. I have 3 dogs” Awh, he likes animals. That’s so adorable.

“Cool. Anyways does Patrick and all them other people know I’m coming on tour?”
“Uh no” What does he mean no?
“When are you gonna tell them?”
“Later” He sat down on his bed.
“You can sit down you know” I took a seat at the computer desk.
“No sit next to me!” He pulled me onto the bed with him. Whoa, no I’m already on the same bed with this guy. We both gazed into each others eyes and all of a sudden I started laughing for no apparent reason. Then he started laughing too.
“Um Peter” I heard a guys voice say. The door opened and it was Joe.
“Whoa I’m sorry. I guess you two are busy” He began to shut the door until Peter said.
“No come back in. What did you really want?”
“I was wondering if I could borrow your guitar pick. I misplaced mines”
“Sure, it’s on the computer desk” Joe left and gave Peter and I some privacy.

“Sorry about that” Peter said. He lyed down right beside me.
“It’s ok” I smiled at him and brushed his hair out of his face.
“Sopheap, I think I love you” Ok, was he crazy?
“Um, what?”
“I love you”
“You’ve only known me for a couple of days and you already love me?”
“Yeah I know I sound crazy but it seems like I’ve known you forever” I was speechless. He must be kidding me right? It was really flattering though. He lifted up my chin and pulled me closer to him till his lip met mines. I looked at him and was thinking this was too good to be true. He was like one of those guys you’d dream about marrying in the future. I was glad he was Mines. He started kissing me down to my neck. He started taking off my sweat shirt. I pulled him away from me.

“What’s wrong he said?” He said trying to kiss me again.
“I’m not ready”
“Don’t you like me?”
“Of course I do but”
“But what?”
“But I’m just not ready. I want it to be special, you know the right time” Oh god, was he gonna be mad at me?
“Ok then, if you don’t want to, I won’t push you.” He respected my decision. I like that about him much. That’s really sweet. No?