My Chemical Disaster

Style your way for fashion magazines

CHAPTER 4

I was a little nervous around him, just a little. We walked back to the car. He opened the door for me. I looked at him after and smiled. I sat down and we didn’t talk much in the car.
“Hey can we listen to some music?” I asked.
“Sure” He handed me some cd’s. Hmm which do I want, Panic! At the Disco? Re jumpsuits? Ah Fall Out Boy! I put the cd in. This is the first time I have ever heard of his band.
“So, did you know that I was in a band?” He asked me.
“Um yeah, after Brianna told me”
“Well here’s how my band sounds like. You’re a first”
“First?”
“Well most girls know me as Pete Wentz of Fall Out Boy” I felt really stupid. I mean I heard of that band before but like I never saw how they looked like.

“You must think I’m really dumb right?” I looked at him.
“No, I’m kind of glad you didn’t know”
“Why?”
“Because most girls just like me cause I’m famous but you actually took the time to get to know me” Awh he was so cute with words. He pulled up to the drive way and walked me up.
“I had a really fun night” I said.
“Me too, and thanks for coming”
“You’re welcome. Well, see you tomorrow” We were both gazing into each others eyes. He leaned closer to me and his lips met mines. Labby started barking. Great timing Labby, just ruin our kiss!
“Bye” I said and opened my door.

I lied down on my bed. Tonight was great. He is so sweet. I set up my computer and went online. I looked up ‘Pete Wentz’ on Google. I found a lot of stuff. I looked at some of his pictures. He was really cute in all of them. I read some comments, man girls were all over him. No wonder why he was surprised. His full name was Peter Lewis Kingston The third. That was a really long name; Peter is such a cute name though. It was 11 p.m. I am so tired; I better get headed to bed.

I came to work just on time.
“Hey Brianna” I said.
“Hi” Brianna’s desk was right next to mines. Peter walked through the doors. He came to my desk and said hi. I smiled and waved to him.
“Does he know you like him?” Brianna asked me.
“Well yesterday after work, we went to the movies”
“He asked you?”
“Yeah” I said. She looked surprised for some reason. I looked across the room and saw Peter. He was gorgeous. He got up from his seat and walked up to my desk.
“What is your screen name?” He asked. I wrote xPigZeex on a sticky note and gave it to him.
“Go online” He walked back and got on his laptop.

This was so cool. He actually let us instant message each other. A message popped up by PeterPan.

PeterPan: Hey beautiful
xPigZeex: Hello
PeterPan: How are you?
xPigZeex: Fine. Isn’t this like against the rules or something?
PeterPan: Never, not when I’m the boss
xPigZeex: Lucky you =]
PeterPan: I’m gonna go on tour this weekend. Wanna come?
xPigZeex: WHAT? I have a job you know =0
PeterPan: remember, I’m the boss and don’t worry you can still do your designs and stuff on the laptop
xPigZeex: Um, are you sure about this I mean isn’t this unfair to other people
PeterPan: Well your special, just put it in that way. So do want to you? Yes or no?
What was I suppose to say. I’ve never been on tour with a rock star I looked up at him and he did the puppy eyes. I couldn’t say no that face.
xPigZeex: Fine, but only cause you’re so adorable xD

So now I’m going on tour with him. What did I get myself into this time? That’ll be pretty weird, I’ll be traveling around America. This should be interesting. Brianna looked over my screen.
“Who are you talking to?” I pointed to Peter.
“Awh you guys are so cute”