Status: Yo.

Lying Eyes

This story is about two best friends who travel the country looking for their missing caretaker/instructor and battling evil spirits along the way. Alex Gaskarth is a college student bound for law school, determined to escape his destined past - unlike his best friend, Jack Barakat. Ever since Alex was little, his caretaker, has been consumed with an obsession to find the evil forces that murdered his beloved sister, in result recruiting and training his two young foster kids to help him in revenge. They have grown up as hunters of the supernatural. Alex escaped under the premise of going to college, and now has a happy life with his girlfriend, Delilah, and a promising future career. Jack, however, stayed behind with his caretaker to join him in his "hunting". Jack goes to Alex for help when their caretaker goes missing. Now Alex must join his best friend to find him. His one weekend trip to search for the missing Tom Mitchell becomes an ongoing quest after a horrible tragedy ruins any thought of a happy life for Alex.

Disclaimer: This story will be based on things having to involve the Supernatural life. Meaning, I incorporated my favorite show into my favorite OTP. So yeah. There will be fluff here and there~
None of the characters are mine unless stated otherwise yatta yatta yatta.