Safer To Hate Her (Max Helyer)

Too much, too much is never enough

*Max's POV*
"Mate, you need to stop thinking about her." Chris said grabbing a beer from the fridge.
We've been on Warped Tour for 3 months and were on our way home.
"Yeah Mate, listen to Chris." Josh said shutting the door behind him and sitting next to Max.
"I just can't. She hasn't left my mind since! Like we hate each other! This just doesn't make sense."
"It doesn't make sense cause you slept with her. She was drunk. It couldn't of ment anything." Josh said drinking a sip of beer.
"But she said she loved me. She could of really ment that."
"And you said it back. And you weren't drunk."
I didn't say anything else. He was right. I did say it back and I wasn't drunk. But i hate her, we've always hated each other. Did I hate her? Yeah she was beautiful, long brown hair, 5'5, tiny frame, green eyes. Her personality was amazing, she could light up any room she stepped into. But she always hated me. Do I hate her?
"Fuck it. Wake me up when we get home."
"Were going to be at the house in ten minutes." Dan said walking in.
"Who's house are we going to?" I asked softly.
"Mine." Chris said.
I nodded and went into the bunk area and started packing.
Fuck I'll have to face her.
*back flash*
Dakota walks over and sits next to me.
"Heeeeyyyy maxamillion." She puts her head on my shoulder. "What's up cutie?"
"What do you want Dakota?" I took a sip of my drink. I don't wanna drink a lot tonight, i wanna remember if i do anything.
"Why such an attitude Maxie?" She ran her pointer finger up and down my thigh.
"What are you going Dakota?"
"I hate hating you when i don't... i never hated you, really. Its not because i'm drunk. I'm not even that drunk. I wanted to talk to you before i drank a bit. But you were so far away. And now i'm talking to you. So don't leave."
I looked around, we were the only ones home since everyone was partying across the street.
'Why aren't you at the party? Shouldn't you be spending it with your brother?"
"Can you stop giving me an attitude? I wanna end this fighting. I love you Max Helyer. And i don't want to fight anymore. I just want you."
"I'm going to bed. Good night."
I went up to my bedroom and took off my shirt and crawled into bed. 20 minutes passed and a knock came on the door.
"This room is taken. Go fuck in a diffrent room." I yelled.
They opened the door and slid in. Whoever it was crawled into bed with me and were alone in the dark.
"Max, can we please talk?"
"Dakota, go away, you're drunk."
"Hardly. I'm more sober now. Can we talk about before?"
"What to say you didn't mean any of that and you hate me?" I sat up and leaned against the wall.
She crawled on me and wrapped her legs around me.
"I wouldn't be here if i didn't mean it."
"Dakota, why are you doing this?"
"Because Max, i really do fucking love you. I always said i hated you because you were too good for me."
"Dakota?"
"Yeah?"
"I love you too."
And the next morning, i left her her in my bed and left for 3 months.
♠ ♠ ♠
i hope you like :33 i post whenever i can.