Safer To Hate Her (Max Helyer)

I had you and I gave you up

*Dakota's POV*
Max Helyer.
How can he just leave me like that? I know he was leaving for tour the next day but he couldn't of woken me up? He just left me with a note saying, "off to tour, Chris will try and call. Max" he took my virginity and left and never called!
I hear door open and slam shut. I walk to the window to see the boys start walking out of their bus and start walking to the door.
Time to face reality. I open the door and quickly walk to Chris.
"Chris! I missed you so much! Mom and-" i almost said dad. Dad isn't here. "Mom and one of her friends went to Vegas for two weeks. They left two days ago."
He chuckled dropping his bags. And spun me around. "I missed you so much."
He put me back down and i smiled.
Dan came up behind me and put his hands around my waist. "What am I not good enough?"
"I missed you too." I laughed and Dan let go.
I hugged Matt and Josh Ans purposly didn't hug Max, everyone noticed i didn't.
"I made some coffee if you would like some. I was making pasta too, i bet you guys want a home cooked meal too."
"That would be fantastic." Matt said.
I smiled and went inside. Max, Josh and Chris live here, they share the basement. While i lived in the top floor of our house.
I brought the boys coffee and they made themselves at home.
I sat down in the living room with the boys.
"You looked like you've changed." Dan said.
"Oh, uhm, yeah I have. I finished schooling a few weeks ago. I have a job as a producing music now."
"Why didn't you tell me this?" Chris said coming back with his mouth full of pasta.
"I wanted to wait to you came back. I've helped Oli write and record his bands new album. Next is Blink-182 In three months."
"Well, congratulations are in order." Josh said.
I nodded my head. "So how was America?"
"Pretty good. Major chicks down there." Dan winked.
"Good. Good."
"Max didn't that girl from We Are In The Crowd try hitting on you?" Chris said, then regreting he said it.
"Uh, yeah. It was creepy." He said.
"She was cute, but Alex Gaskarth had his eye on her and called dibs."
"That's cool. I guess anyone hungry?" I said getting up and walking towards the kitchen.
I went into the kitchen and started putting pasta into bowls.
"Can we talk?" It was Max.
My heart started racing, i just wanted to cry.
I didn't respond.
"Well if you aren't going to speak, I'll talk."
I turned around facing him.
"Talk about what? How i told you how i felt, you take my virginity, then leave without waking me up and leaving a note saying Chris will call you and not you?"
"Look-" He got closer to me.
"No you look Helyer. you fucked me over. You probably didn't even mean what you said. I have no fucking idea why i'm in love with dickhead. Feed your friends. I'm going to bed."
I tried walking away but he got infront of me. "Fucking listen to me. You aren't giving me a chance."
"You had 3 months for a chance." I pushed passed him and ran up to my room.
I shut my door and sunk down crying.
Why am i doing this to myself? I don't deserve someone like him. I don't deserve anyone.
Max knocked on my door. "Kota, just listen to. Let me explain!"
"Why should i?"
"Because i deserve it."
I didn't know what to say. I got up and opened my door inviting him in.
He went to my bed and sat against the wall.
He patted down next to him motioning me to sit next to him. I slowly sat next to him.
"Look, I wanted to leave you more then that note. But I couldn't. I-i was with someone else at that moment. But, before you scream or anything, i broke up with her to be with you. See, i really do care about you. I really do."
"But you don't love me."
♠ ♠ ♠
haha heres another one. sorry if i keep ya hanging c: