Status: major hiatus bc broken laptop + writer's block im so sorry omg

My Gift Is My Curse

Prologue

“I can’t believe you! You said she didn’t mean anything!” The brunette yelled, splashing water from her wine glass into her boyfriend’s face.

The faux-blonde shook his head. He wiped his face of the cold liquid. “No, no no! She doesn’t mean anything! I swear!” He stood up and hurried to the girl’s side. “Please, Alice. Please believe me. I didn’t ask her to come here. I didn’t ask her to even come on the bloody tour! Please believe me.”

Alice slid into her black jacket then picked up her navy blue leather purse. She took a hair tie from her wrist and tied her brunette locks into a ponytail. Not once did her eyes leave Niall’s.

“I can’t keep competing with some female pop star for my boyfriend.” She said. “People already hate me enough, and I’m sure they’d hate me even more for de-facing ‘precious’ Demi Lovato.”

She then turned to the other presence in the room and spoke the two words that Niall so desperately hoped she wouldn’t speak.

“You win.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Helloooooo there.
I haven't written in forever nor have I posted on Mibba in like a year.
But basically this idea randomly came to me, and I have no idea what I'm doing, so if you want to subscribe because your pretty little heart desires to do so, then go ahead.

Also I have unfortunately gotten myself into the black hole that is liking One Direction.
Oops.
But yeah, I'm just testing out a nice little idea here and I'm not sure how long this story will stick around for depending on if people like it and if I like it.

Peace out girl scout.