Just A Daydream Away

You Want To Know Something Funny?

I was chilling on the couch, then I heard keys jungle in the door. Ashley and her new boy toy walk in. I quickly get up to get a good look of him. He was very good looking but not exactly Ash's type that the usually went for.

I smile at them then say, "Hi, I'm Taylor."

He gently smiled back, "Alex, nice to meet you."

I give Ashley a quick approving look then I hear my phone go off. It was a text from Jack. I decided to call him since Ash called her's. I mean what's the harm of having a guy friend around here?

"So Ash, Jack and I are going out to a bar tonight."

"Nice!" Then she whispers under her breathe, "Maybe forget about Liam." She smiles at me.

I smile back at her shaking my head. I go to my room to start getting ready. It was weird I had butterflies. I haven't felt butterflies in a really long time. I'm probably just nervous because I really haven't made friends or gone out here in Balitmore. I decided to wear a tank top and a caridgan since it was starting to get chillly.

"Alright, I'm heading out." I say to see Ash and Alex curled up on couch.

"You want to know something funny?" Alex said.

"What?"

"I have a friend named, Jack who is going out to bar tonight with some girl who moved from Massachusetts."

"Oh my god, it's a small world after all. So you are his best friend and the lead singer of All Time Low." I stated, remembering what Jack had told me.

He laughs, "Yup. Have fun. Just letting you know he is a crazy fucker."

I laugh. "I'm sure I can handle him."

After walking to a bar that seemed to miles away, I find Jack waiting outside. He smiles at me.

"Wow, you look really nice."

"Aww, thank you." He made me blush.

He opened up the door and we walked in together. This was something I wasn't used to. Liam is a good boyfriend when he wants to be. He says he doesn't want me to get used to it and expect it all the time. I guess that's true but this was nice.

We drank and ate until we wouldn't no more. I felt like I could barely hold myself up. We both thought it would be fun to take the tour now even though we were both shit faced. We filled the street with laughter. He put his arm around me to hold me up. We took a bunch of silly pictures of each other.

"So, word on the street is that you have a boyfriend." He says.

"Yeah, we have been dating for almost four years now."

"Wow."

"Yeah, he's a good guy."

He just smiled at me. I feel like I ruined something. Did he think this was a date. I felt paniced. We were silent for a bit which made me freak out more.

"Hey, I'm sorry if you thought this was a date. I didn't mean to lead you on or anything."

"Oh no, it's cool. Friends that are girls are cool." He smiles at me.

"Good, because I'm having alot of fun and I wouldn't want to ruin it."

We walk into another bar after we had sobered up a bit. We drank some more. We both agreed it would be good to call a cab and have them bring us back to our houses.

As we sat in the cab, I couldn't help myself but I decided to take one more picture. This was my favorite picture that I had taken all night. Jack looked so hot. I rest my head on his shoulder. I didn't want this night to end.
♠ ♠ ♠
yay new chapters! yeah like katie said it sucks trying to update with college & stuff but we are going to try to update more. please comment! :)

Taylor