Status: Active

Can We Lose Our Minds and Call It Love For the Last Time?

Eleven.

Alexa's POV

"Warped Tour time baby!" screamed Jaime as he ran onto the giant blue bus that would be our home for next almost 3 months. I was beyond excited to be going. Not only cause I would get to see the guys perform again, but also because a lot of my favorite bands were on the tour this year, and I was more than stoked. We all got on the bus and got situated before the bus finally took off and heard to the first stop in Salt Lake City, Utah.

I was reading Looking for Alaska in the back lounge and the rest of the guys were either asleep in their bunks our in the front doing who knows what. We stopped a couple of times because Jaime and my uncle needed to poop, and it wasn't allowed on the bus and they couldn't hold it.

"Uncle Mike, seriously, I've never seen anybody poop as much as you two have pooped in the last 4 hours." I laughed at them.

"Shut up!" he gently tossed a pillow my way.

"Duuuuude Mike, I think it was those fucking burritos we had for breakfast today, nobody else but us ate one and we are the ones having to poop all the time." said Jaime, who was curled into a ball on the floor.

"But they were so good."

"Well yeah, but so baaaad now."

"Guys, do you mind if we stop for a while, the blessthefall guys's bus broke down and we are the closest to them so we are gonna pick them up, and they will ride the rest of the way with us."

"Sure thing bro, I need to poop so I don't mind stopping for a while."

My dad shook his head and then went back to his bunk.

Holy shit! Blessthefall would be on the same bus as me! I love that band, holy shit!

"Wipe that grin off your face Lex!" laughed Jaime.

"Go poop Hime! Oh wait! You can't!" I laugh at him before slowly getting up and walking to the front of the bus. To say that I was as excited as a freaking little kid on Christmas was an understatement.

Blessthefall. Bless the motherfucking fall would be on the same bus at me.

Queue the fingerling now.

"Why that smile?" asked Tony all of a sudden. I hadn't realized that he had been sitting in front of me.

"No reason." I said as I quickly tried to hide it.

"Are we going to be like this from now on?" he asked all of a sudden.

"What do you mean?"

"Friends but not really friends. Quick pointless conversations. Avoiding one another. Constant awkwardness?" he asked.

"I don't know Tony." I was being honest.

"Well I don't want to be like this. I miss you. I miss talking to you. I feel so guilty for not being able to protect you. I feel guilty for bringing Jasmine even closer, for starting that fight with that one guy from your school. It's like I could have somehow stopped it all, but I didn't. I realized how fucked up our friendship had gotten too late, and look at what happened. I stood up for her Lexi. She was hurting you and I stood up for her. You have no idea how sorry I am. I feel like you hate me. I could understand why, if I were you I would hate me too." he said.

"Tony, Jasmine and her friends breaking my ribs was not your fault. They would have done it whether or not Jasmine was your girlfriend. It's not your fault. The thing with the guy from my school was a long time ago, we talked about that, I moved on from that Tony you need to also. Stop beating yourself up about it. I understand why you stood up to her trust me I do. She was your girlfriend after all. What I don't understand is how you couldn't even come and ask me about the situation at hand. It's like automatically her words were the truth, you never bothered to get both sides of the story. That's why I was mad at you. I forgive you, I just don't know how to go back to how we used to be. I guess it'll take time and effort from the both of us and I don't think I'm ready for that yet. I've already lost my best friend, and I've lost you once already, I can't handle losing someone else or losing you again." He looked at me and nodded.

"You're not gonna lose me again Alexa, I promise."

"Don't make promises that you can't keep Tony." I told him.

"So what happens now? We go back to being friends but not really friends at the same time?"

"No, I don't know. We're like strangers again. We need to start over, get to know each other and learn to trust on another again." I told him. He nodded again and then smiled.

"You'll be able to trust me again Alexa. I'll make sure of it."

A couple of minuets after that talk with Tony the bus pulled up to a gas station and everyone walked out.

"I hate stairs." I told my dad as I went down the three stairs to get off the bus. He looked over and laughed.

"Don't laugh at me!" I told him. He just laughed again. "Alright, I see how it is then. If you ever break 4 of your ribs and have to go down some stairs, instead of helping you, I'm just going to laugh."

"I'm sorry sweetheart, it was just funny."

"Yeah, so funny." I told him before smiling and walking into the little store. I grabbed a mountain dew and a bag of skittles before making my way back out of the store. I saw my dad and Tony talking to 5 guys and Jaime and my uncle were in the bathroom.

"Hey Lexi, come here." my dad waved me over. The 5 guys he was previously talking to turned around and I swear as I was about to just pass out right there and then.

"Alexa, meet Jared Warth, Matt Traynor, Eric Lambert, Beau Bokan and Elliott Gruenberg, guys this is my daughter Alexa." he introduced. They all said hi and I said hi back. We stood outside the bus just talking until Jaime and Mike finally came back.

"Alright, I think I can make it to the next stop." said my uncle as he grabbed his stomach. Instantly I started laughing but was quickly overcome with pain.

"Are you alright?" asked my dad quickly.

"Yeah, too soon for laughs like that I guess." I told him as I grabbed on to my stomach. He looked at me worriedly before helping me onto the bus.

"Dad, I'm fine." I pushed. "Quit worrying, it only hurt because I laughed really hard, it's fine." I told him.

"I know, one can just never be too careful." he said. I went to the back lounge and began watching the Lion King as everyone talked in the front lounge.

"What are you watching?" came Elliott's voice as he walked in.

"Lion King." I answered.

"Cool, can I join you?"

"Sure." I smiled. He smiled back and then sat next to me. The movie was bout to end, and I could not believe that Elliott freaking Gruenberg had watched most of it with me.

"So Vic said that you had 4 broken ribs. That's crazy." he stated once the movie was over.

"Yeah, it's pretty crazy."

"How did it happen?" he asked.

"Um well, I got eaten up pretty bad, the ribs were the rest of it." I told him.

"Oh. I'm sorry that happened to you. No one deserves to go through something like that. Especially not someone as pretty as yourself." he said. Instantly my cheeks went red and I looked away.

"Thanks Elliott." I smiled shyly. He and I talked for a while, and ended up playing 20 questions to get to know each other better.

"Your favorite color is red, you like the teenage mutan ninja turtles, star wars, harry potter, and you have a good taste in music? Marry me now." he smiled at me, which caused me to laugh.

"I don't know, you'll have to take me out on a date first." I laughed along with him.

"Okay, I can do that." he suddenly stopped laughing. I stopped too and just looked at him. "So….will you on a date with me?" she asked shyly.

Oh my goodness, did her seriously just ask me that? This cannot be happening.

"It won't be anything crazy considering your ribs and all. Maybe just like dinner and movie or just dinner and movie on the bus, or something like that, you can say no if you don't want to I'll totall--"

"Elliott, shut up for a second." I laughed. He stopped ranting and looked at me nervously. "Yeah, i'll go on a date with you." I smiled.

"Really?"

"Yeah." I nodded.

"Okay, great." he smiled back. "Should we tell your dad?" he asked.

"I'll do that."

After talking to him a little while longer, I decided that I was going to go to sleep. It was late and I hadn't really noticed how tired I was. Elliott helped me climb onto my bunk and then walked to the front lounge with the rest of the guys.

"Sooo you and Mr. Elliott." came Jaime's voice.

"No Hime-Time, no." I laughed.

"Uh huh, don't think I didn't hear about that date of yours."

"Do you think my dad would get mad?" I asked him.

"No. At least, I don't see why he would, Elliott is a great dude."

"Thanks Jaime."

"No prob, not get some sleep, you're gonna need it for your date tomorrow."

"Shut up. Goodnight." I laughed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's so bad, I've hd a serious case or writer's block..
I promise that the net one will be a whole lot better!
Thanks for reading :)