Status: Edting!

Until Death Do Us Part

Chapter Nine

Jayson’s P.O.V

I woke up this morning covered in sweat and more tired than when I went to bed last night. My dreams had taken a toll on me not only mentally, but physically as well. I didn’t want to get out of bed. I couldn’t bear the thought of walking past Julie’s bedroom. I mean I know she was always getting me in trouble and making me take her places and could be really annoying, but that didn’t make her a bad person. I loved her, like any older brother should. I would do anything for her when push came to shove. When we were younger we got along so well, but then I don’t know we grew up and started being the type to argue a lot. I’m just glad we were on good terms that night, because I’m not sure I could live with myself if we were on bad terms.

Eventually, my tummy rumbled one too many times and I crawled out of bed to get some food. I made myself a roast beef sandwich on wheat bread and sat at the breakfast nook. I glanced at the clock and saw that it was 3:00. That was the time that Tommy’s Chemo appointment was scheduled. I called out and when there was no reply I confirmed I was alone. I was surprised Mom would get out of the house so soon, but if she could do it then maybe I should too.
I laid out some clothes before getting into the shower. I tried scrubbing away the grief and guilt with soap, but all I managed to do was make my skin red and raw, so I turned the water off. After I dried off, I threw on my clothes and got into the car.

I parked on the side of the street a few houses down from my destination and started hoofing it. Thankfully no one was home when I finally made it to the house. I let myself in the way I always did and laid down on the bed. I soon found myself drifting from how boring waiting was.

“Holy crap, what are you doing here?” asked a very surprised and green Tommy.

I opened my eyes, gave a sleepy yawn, and stretched popping my back, feeling about one hundred times better.

“You look so cute when you do that,” he said huskily as he shut his bedroom door.

I grinned at him groggily. “Thanks, babe,” I hummed.

He made his way over to me and kneeled on the bed. “How are you feeling, baby?”

I sat up, answering immediately. “I’m feeling a lot better now. How are you feeling?”

“I was feeling extremely sick from Chemo today, but I feel better now that you are here,” he said sounding even huskier than before.

I wrapped my arms around him and kissed the corner of his mouth. “I’m sorry, baby. But I’m glad I have that effect on you.”

He turned his mouth and captured my lips with him. He threw in such an intense amount of passion in that kiss it shocked me. I pulled away all breathy.

“Geez, babe, what was that for?” I asked after I caught my breath.

“I’ve just missed you. I need you,” he said panting.

To illustrate his point he pressed against me catching me in an even more passionate kiss. His hands were all over me and mine phantomed over him. He pushed against me even more vigorously causing me to lose my balance and fall back on the bed. He wrapped his legs around my hips and broke the kiss long enough to plant a trail of feather light ones on my neck. Which caused me to melt.

I knew right then and there that I needed him too.

Tommy’s P.O.V

I knew that it probably wouldn’t happen tonight. I mean the guys, and Jenny, had heard about all the other times I had tried, but not succeeded. But I needed him so badly. I needed to forget what was happening to the both of us. I needed to get lost in him.

I tried a last ditch effort and ripped off his shirt exposing his perfect bare chest. He looked at me with curious eyes before I planted trail after trail of kisses. I kissed down to his belly button and then moved back to up to his collar bone. I stayed there for a while alternating between sucking and biting. He threw his head back, moaning. I found his soft spot and gave it the same treatment. He hummed in appreciation.

I went with the flow and stripped us all the way to our boxers. When he didn’t object I began kissing his chest and stomach again, eliciting a chorus of moans. Finally I worked my way up to his mouth. He tangled his fingers in my hair and kissed me back with just as much need as I was exhibiting.

I finally had to pull away, afraid I would suffocate. We both took this opportunity to get some much needed air. But we didn’t break for too long before he pulled me back into another crazy fire-y kiss.

By this point we both were very excited and breathing hard. My heart was hammering in my chest and I wasn’t sure if I could turn back now.

But fortunately I didn’t have to.

“Tommy,” Jayson breathed in a sexy raspy voice.

“What?” I asked my tone matching his.

He looked at me with big earnest eyes. I was expecting him to turn me down and throw me into a cold shower, but his next words stunned me. “I’m ready,” he breathed tugging at my waistband.

“Are you sure?” I asked.

“Yes,” he breathed.

I jerked our boxers down and kissed him gently on the mouth. He moaned again and rubbed up against me.

Seeing as how it was our first time, neither one of us really knew what we were doing. We were clumsy and I’m not going to lie and say it lasted very long, but it was great.

I rolled off of him and lay on my side panting. I looked over at him, brushing his hair out of his eyes, and said, “I love you, Jayson Vance. More than anything in the world. Until the end.”

He smiled at me still a little bit dazed. He was absolutely glowing. Which that could have been from the slight sheen of sweat sitting on top his skin. “I love you, Tommy Woods. More than anything in the world. Until the end.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so I was reading through this and realized that it sucked. But when I redo this story I will work on it and make it better. Sorry for not updating for a while. I was on vacation :p