Status: Edting!

Until Death Do Us Part

Chapter Five

Jayson’s P.O.V

It was all I could do to keep from pulling a sharp u-y and telling Tommy’s mom to get over herself. That Tommy was obviously mine now, and I should be with him. She can’t keep him from me! She’s had him his whole life and now I want to have my turn. But as much as I wanted to do all of that I knew I had no authority to do so. I was just his “high school sweetheart,” not his mother.

I killed the engine and hopped out of my car, not really thinking straight. I needed to do something to get my mind off of my dying boyfriend. I slipped my key into the key hole and unlocked the door. I walked into the most horrific scene. Kaleb was all over Julie his hands were trailing over places no brother wants to see. I couldn’t see her face, so I couldn’t tell if she was enjoying herself or not. I couldn’t care less at the moment. My brain kicked into protective older brother mode.

It was one of the most idiotic things I could have done at that point, but I couldn’t really seem to help myself. I pushed my shoulders back and yanked Kaleb off of my little sister by the hair of his head.

“Oww, whathaf***?” Kaleb screeched bucking against me.

I slammed him against the ground and a sickening snap reverberated through the small living room. I gave him no chance for a counter attack. I dug my knee deep into his thigh holding him in place and began pummeling him. After a while I realized it wasn’t just about him being all over my little sister. I was taking my frustration, involving Mrs. Woods, out on him.

When the initial shock wore off, he threw me off of him and began throwing a furry of fists all over my torso. Julie screamed but knew to stay out of it. I hit back to no avail. As a last ditch effort I grabbed his hair and slammed his head into mine. Head-butting was not a very smart idea, but I did manage to break his nose. Blood began trickling down into my face, but instead of holding his nose he decked me in the face. My head snapped back with a crunch. I bit back a whimper and brought my knee up and smashed it into his groin. He pulled himself off me and heaved to the side.

I took this as my chance to end it. I gave a snap kick- I learned from childhood karate –to the gut. He tumbled backwards vomiting in the process. I heaved him up by the back of his shirt and threw him through the still open door.

“What was that all about?” Julie asked in small, scared voice.

“Shouldn’t I be asking you that? What was that clown doing with his hands in your pants?” I thundered.

The multiple adrenaline dumps were wearing off and I was beginning to feel bruises and other wounds of the sort. I dropped down onto the couch, while doing a mental check list of what could or could not be broken.

“We have been seeing each other for a couple of days.. I didn’t know he was going to force himself on me,” she said with a quivering voice. She sat timidly on the edge of the couch.

I could tell she was going to break down. “Ah, come here, sis,” I said holding out my arms.

I had some kind of morbid relief that I had to focus on her problems instead of mine. She leaned into my chest and began bawling. I rubbed her side as she became wracked with sobs. I bit back my own tears threatening to well up and seep out. But this wasn’t about my dying boyfriend and his overbearing mother. This was about some boy trying to deflower my sister.

Thomas’s P.O.V

When I woke up I felt like I had been ran over by a bus, but I still climbed into the shower anyway. Halfway through my shower I was wracked with nausea. I pressed my back against the tile and when it didn’t pass right away I slid down the wall onto my butt. I was forced to put my head between my bent legs and to take shallow breaths.

Eventually, the nausea passed and I finished my shower and clambered out dripping water everywhere and not caring. I wrapped a towel around myself and collapsed onto my bed. After a moment I pulled myself together and got up to shrug into a pair of sweatpants and a Warriors shirt. I skipped breakfast and barely made the bus.

The bumpy ride made me regret not being old enough to drive. I leaned my head against the bus seat with my eyes shut tight. I was absolutely disgusted with myself. One round of Chemo almost had me down for the count. I thought I was supposed to be tough.

After the excruciating bus ride, I rushed to my locker waiting for Jayson. As I waited for him I heard awful whispers about him. From what I had gathered he had beaten up Kaleb yesterday because he was raping his sister. And if rumor held true, he was arrested.

Suddenly first block didn’t sound so important. My legs gave out from under me. I felt the ground rush up at my butt and I just leaned my head against my locker to keep me upright. I sat there with tears trying to spill out. I fought them back until I saw Jay walk in with a slow-healing busted lip and slightly bruised face.

Big fat tears slid down my cheeks causing him to quicken his pace and pull me into a warm embrace. I lost all control then. He held me tight and cried too. The bell rang, but we stayed there holding each other and crying.

The tears slowed and he still held fast. I clutched at his t-shirt. Finally, he pulled back and looked at me swiping away the tears staining my face. “Now, now, tell me what’s the matter,” he urged in a low voice.

“I’ve b-been sick all m-morning and then I h-heard what happened a-and.. b-but they said you w-went to jail,” I finally stammered out.

He brushed my hair back from my face and kissed me carefully on the lips. I felt him tense from the soft brush of his busted lip against my chapped one. I rubbed circles on his forearm. “For the record I really did get the best of him, I’m kind of shocked.”

This brought a smile to my lips, but I decided to swallow it down and tease him. “I don’t see how, I mean look at you, Jay; you’re a scrawny little shorty.”

“Jerk,” he said biting my lip a little harder than necessary.

I smiled cheekily and hugged him. He circled his arms around me. He lifted me up and the ground rushed up from beneath me, flip flopping my stomach. My face must have gone ghost white because Jay freaked out a little bit.

“Baby, are you okay? You look so sick.” He pressed a palm to my clammy forehead.

“I just feel like puking. I don’t know if coming to school was a good idea or not,” I said in a quiet voice and leaned a woozy head on his shoulder.

“Do you want to go to the nurse’s office?” He asked rubbing small measured circles on my spine.

“I don’t think that she could do anything about, unless she has some serious nausea pills.”
He held my close and carried me down the hall.

XxXxX

The lunch table was unusually quiet. No one really made eye contact with Jay but me. I sat on his lap leaned against his chest so I had a great view of all the diverted eyes.

“Are you sure you don’t want anything to eat?” He asked his lips brushing the tops of my ear.

I turned a little to let him kiss my temple. “I can’t. Thanks though.”

Finally, Adam spoke up. “Thomas, what’s wrong? You look like really pale.”

“I had my first round of Chemo yesterday,” I said titling my head down to get a better look at him.

“It made you that sick already?” He asked his tone as full of concern as he could allow.

“I was like this as soon as I left.”

Six grim faces met mine and Jay gave me an extra tight squeeze to comfort me.

“I wish you guys wouldn’t be so quiet. I feel like you guys think I’m some kind of a cancer patient or something,” I joked trying to lighten the mood.

Everyone paled and Jay’s grip loosened on me.

Jenny gave a pointed look and said, “We’re not quiet because of that.”

“Then why are you?” I asked pulling myself forward a little bit.

“Because your boyfriend put Kaleb in the hospital.”

Jay flinched behind me. I reached down and gave his leg a supportive squeeze. “Do you know
what Kaleb did to deserve it?”

“No,” she admitted.

“Well, he was in the process of taking advantage of Jay’s little sister Julie.”

Jenny backed off. “I’m sorry, Jayson. We didn’t get that part of the story.”

XxXxX

I decided to ignore my mother’s wishes and had Jay drive me home. I couldn’t handle another bumpy, vomit inducing bus ride. I leaned the passenger seat all the way back and turned to where I could watch Jay drive through the slits in my eyes. When he wasn’t using both of his hands to drive with his right hand fluttered over me, trying to comfort me in any way he could.

I ordered him to pull over about a quarter of a mile away from my house. He unlocked the door anticipating me throwing up, but I was saving that. I crawled onto his lap and kissed him. His body language gave off confusion at first, but gave way to a whole new type of body language.

He wrapped his arms around me and my simple kiss gave way to a string of hot, lingering kisses, lustful touches to the torso, hips, and legs. But Jay reined our passion in. He sat me back in my seat and smoothed out my hair. His hands lingered at my stomach and the over powering urge to throw up appeared.

XxXx

“Where have you been young man?” My mother demanded from the kitchen.

“I couldn’t ride the bus home, Mom, it made me so sick this morning,” I said in a hard
unapologetic tone.

“Did you ride with Jayson?” She snapped as I made my way into the kitchen.

“Yes, I did and I’m not sorry,” I said dropping into a padded chair.

“Just look at you! I can’t believe that boy would have the nerve to take advantage of you in his car in your condition!” She accused fussing over me. I shooed her away.

The weak, pitchy feeling I had felt all day segued to unbridled anger. It had always been a running joke between Jayson and me that Mom was always afraid he would steal my virginity away. But now I had had enough of her s***.

“You know what Mom? I am unfortunately still a virgin! Jayson thinks it’s wrong! He won’t have sex with me! No matter how many times I’ve tried. Yeah, that’s right; I am the one constantly trying to take his virginity! So the next time you make him out to be a cradle robbing rapist you better get your f****** facts straight! I love him and I will continue to see him ‘in my condition’ as often as

I see fit!” I ranted using air quotes around in my condition.
My mother had what looked like a small stroke before storming out of the kitchen and into her room. The door slammed and her loud sobs were heard even after I shut my bedroom door.
I thought about crying too, but instead I called Jayson and asked him to come over.
Another of couple rounds of sobs later, Jayson tapped his forefinger and index finger against my window.

I sprang off my bed with a certain new kind of energy. I opened up my window, and before he got a chance to pull himself through, I gave him a long hard kiss. “You’re just like Spiderman,” I said kissing his nose with a giggle.

“Something like that,” he said with a chuckle, “Aren’t you afraid your mom will, I don’t know kill
me?” He pulled his legs through, coming in put first.

“Well, about that.. Maybe you should sit down,” I said backing up until I fell onto the bed and patted the spot beside me.

“Oh geez, what did you do now?”

“I kind of went off on her because she said you were taking advantage of me..”

“What did you say?” He asked his mouth agape.

He sat down on the edge of the bed and I told him about the argument that took place twenty minutes before.

“Shoot, gah. What did you do? She is never going to let us be around each other until she dies,” he said with a deep sigh and ran a shaky hand through his hair.

“Baby, I’m sorry, but I really don’t care what she thinks anymore. I’m going to be with you,” I said and tugged him into a hug.

He grinned at me and kissed the top of my head. “I love you too, baby, and I’m going to be with you until the end.”

I looked up at him taking in an involuntary deep breath. “Promise?”

To show me how he promised he planted a not so chaste kiss on my lips and my collar bone. I shuttered and arched into him. He leaned me back against the bed and straddled me at my waist. He slipped off my shirt, and began kissing up and down my chest. He found my soft spot on his own and nipped at it.

Now Jay usually brags on my amazing self-control when we do sexy things, such as this, but today I couldn’t quite keep myself in check. He bit at my neck and whispered, “I can feel you against me,” against my skin, causing me to tingle all over.

At that point I was starting to get a little gasp-y when his lips brushed slightly over my nipple and traveled down to my stomach. There the kisses were feather light. It made my toes crinkle with want and anticipation. I felt like flipping him over and taking control, but I knew that would not settle well with him.

He spoke with hip flesh between his teeth, “I love how gasp-y you are. Maybe I should have advanced things this far before.”

I couldn’t help with my muscles twitched and I found my hips bucking on their own. He was driving me absolutely wild.

“D-did you have a sudden change of heart?” I asked panting as his fingers grasped my hips to push them back down.

“Not yet,” he said sitting up straight.

“You are just going to leave me like this?” I questioned my lip wobbled on its own.

His hands coasted up and down my sides. “I’m just not ready yet.”

“You are such a tease, Jay.”

“Good things come to those who wait,” he said with a devious smile as his hands traveled south.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ooooh la la. I left that up to your imaginations.
You know I would really love a comment.