Status: Comments are my motivation!

This Could Be All I've Waited For

Must be Crazy

I squirmed in Zack’s arms trying to get away from him to no avail. He was honestly too strong for his own good or maybe I was just too weak to put up a challenge. Zack chuckled in response to my struggle which I probably would have continued with if I hadn’t heard Jack’s high pitched girl scream.

I turned my head to find Jack with bouncing with excitement as he removed his guitar sitting it on the ground not seeming to care where it ended up.

I started struggling to get out of Zack’s arms for an entirely different reason and Zack quickly obliged basically dropping me. I probably would have fallen if it weren’t for Jack’s arms wrapping around me tightly as soon as my feet hit the ground.

I buried my face in his chest suddenly realizing just how much I had actually missed him. I wound my arms around his torso and squished myself as close to him as possible. It didn’t matter that he was slightly smelly or that he was dripping with sweat. I was just happy to be in the same room and overjoyed to actually be in his arms.

“Hey Jack!” Alex shouted into his microphone successfully bringing Jack and I out of our happy moment. “We have a show to finish up here,” Alex said gesturing to the crowd that roared in response to the acknowledgement.

Jack looked over me to Alex frowning before shaking his head and burying his face in my neck. I laughed at Jack’s childish actions and attempted to push away from him so the show could go on but Jack wasn’t having it. I couldn’t say that I really minded; it’d been way too long since I’d hugged Jack.

But seeing as they really did have to finish out the show there were hands pulling us apart soon enough. I figured that Zack would pick me up and tow me back stage so that I wouldn’t be in the way but that is not what happened.

“Guys!” Alex shouted into his microphone, “We’re going to throw Cade into the crowd and I want you guys to take her to the back of the club, ready?”

The crowd shouted in agreement and before I could protest Zack was holding my left arm and leg while Alex was taking my right.

“Alex stop this right now!” I shouted I looked to Jack who was smiling at me obviously not seeing a problem with this situation. “What if they drop me?!” I shouted to him.

Jack went back to his microphone. “If you drop Cady I will find you and it will not end well for you,” Jack threatened giving the crowd a stern look.

The crowd was cheering for me to be thrown in and I was just hoping that the guys would let me go back stage without all of the fuss. Of course I don’t have that kind of luck the guys threw me out and started the next song as the crowd swept me away.

It took me about two seconds to get over my fears considering this was one of the best adrenaline rushes I’d ever had. I can’t say that I appreciated where some hands ended up but for the most part it was a very exhilarating experience.

The crowd managed to sit me down easily and without dropping me which was one of my fears. After making my way around the people that were spread out through the back of the club I went to see Vinny at the merch table.

--------------------------------------------------------

Before the show had ended I was back at the side stage waiting for them to finish up Dear Maria, mainly because I really wanted to hug Jack again. I couldn’t control my excitement; I was literally jumping like a hyper active child. Before long I’d be screaming like a fan girl, this song really needed to end soon.

As soon as it was over Jack ran off stage, wrapped his arms around me and lifted me off the ground pushing me into the bathroom and shutting the door behind us.

“What are you doing?” I asked giggling as he sat me on the edge of the counter.

“Kissing you,” he said lowly before connecting our lips.

I smiled into the kiss wrapping my arms around his neck. “You smell,” I mumbled against his lips jokingly even though he really was pretty stinky.

“Guys stop making out and hurry up in there we all need to take showers!” Rian said banging on the bathroom door.

“You need a shower,” I told him poking at his chest and pecking his lips once before pulling away.

He kissed the tip of my nose. “You could join me,” he said raising his eyebrows suggestively and nodding his head towards the shower.

I scrunched up my nose and was about to tell him that I didn’t like the idea of showering together with the entire band and crew listening in when the bathroom door burst open.

“No showering together!” Alex shouted pushing Jack away from me.

“Agreed,” Flyzik said standing in the door way.

“I wasn’t going to do it, you guys are gross,” I said rolling my eyes.

“Better safe than sorry,” Zack said from somewhere in the other room.

“How did you guys even hear me ask her,” Jack asked giving Alex a dirty look as if he had ruined his chances; which he really hadn’t.

Alex gave him a look that said the answer was obvious. “Rian had his ear against the door,” he said in the sassies tone I’d ever heard him use before.

“That is an invasion of privacy Mr. Dawson,” I commented pushing myself off the counter, “You should be ashamed of yourself.”

“Yeah well he’s not so you out,” Flyzik said pointing to me, “and you,” he said pointing to Jack, “get in the shower so that everyone else can get a shower before bus call.”

I rolled my eyes as Alex shoved Jack backwards making him fall into the tub as he shouted profanities. I would have helped him up but Alex grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the bathroom before I got the chance. I should have known that the guys would be just as obnoxious as they were on Warped; it was silly of me to think that they had grown up even the tiniest bit.

Because Zack was the only halfway sane person, and had little to do with kicking me out of the bathroom, I decided to go bug him. I threw myself on the couch next to him successfully jostling his phone and making him mess up a text message he was typing.

“Thanks, dick,” he mumbled sarcastically shouldering away from me as he started editing the message.

“No problem I’m not even going to charge you for that one,” I told him smiling cheekily.

“Glad to see that dating Jack hasn’t changed you in the slightest,” Rian mocked from the table of food that he was currently scouring over.

“I’m going to assume that was a compliment so I don’t have to waste energy to get up and hurt you,” I called back.

Alex snickered because he knew as well as I did that I couldn’t hurt him even if I wanted to… I was going to have to start going to the gym to avoid these issues. I glowered at Alex and he gave me a cheeky grin.

“I think Rian was just hoping you were only as sassy as you are due to the sexual tension between you and Jack,” Zack deduced putting his phone away.

I could feel my face screw up at his explanation. “What sexual tension?” I asked.

I received disbelieving looks from everyone in the room causing me to roll my eyes. “I know about Warped but come on I’ve been mean since before then and you guys never seemed to mind.”

“Actually you were just miss sassy pants to Jack because he was constantly teasing you but to us you weren’t actually mean for a while,” Alex said as he threw a water bottle in the air and then catching it over and over again.

“We don’t take it personally,” Zack said, “We’ve come to identify it with affection.” He shrugged his shoulders and gave me that toothless smile that had become so familiar to me after all these years.

“Good,” I said sighing in relief, “for a second there I almost felt bad.” I was being sarcastic which all of them immediately recognized.

“Jack always liked the bitches,” Alex mused sending me a playful glare.

“He also liked the blonds too but that doesn’t seem to apply to me either,” I said playing with the ends of my hair.

Jack took the opportunity to interrupt the banter that was being thrown around the room by walking out of the bathroom without a towel on.

I threw my head back so that I was looking at the ceiling. “Really Jack?” I asked bring my head back so that I could give him the most serious face I could muster with him standing naked in front of me.

“It isn’t like you haven’t seen it before,” he said putting one hand on his hip and gesturing at his manhood with his other hand. “Besides,” he said turning to Matt, “There weren’t any clean towels in the bathroom so I wouldn’t have had a towel even if I had wanted one,” he pointed at the rest of the band and crew members, “You have all been warned shower at your own risk.”

And with that he pranced off completely naked to go find himself some clothes.

… and to think I actually might be in love with that man child.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long! I forgot that I had a test and stuff this week :/ but anyway I hope to be able to get another one up before Monday so I suppose you could all keep an eye out for that.