Sequel: Here With Me

Sunday in New York

Bobby Flay

August 7th Same Day. 5:12pm

When Hudson came home he was ecstatic and he brought Jules to my place too to tell me the good news.

"We're gonna be featured in Food Network Magazine!" He grinned.

"What?! I'm so happy for you guys!" I smiled, hugging each of them.

"Bobby, a photographer, and a writer are coming at the end of the month and we're gonna be featured in the October issue." Hudson smiled.

"Bobby loved us! He was blown away." Jules laughed, walking in and taking a seat at the counter.

Hudson and I walked to the counter too. I smiled, "See, I knew he'd love you guys. I'm really happy for you two."

"We should go out and celebrate!" Jules grinned.

"Yeah we should, call up Amelia, we'll get a couple more friends and go out tonight." Hudson smiled.

"Oh, yeah sure." I cleared my throat and nodded, turning to go to the fridge.

He bit his lip and then came to my side as I opened the fridge door. "Is everything okay?"

"Yeah, for sure." I smiled.

He made a face, "Positive? If you don't wanna go out, we don't have to."

I lightly laughed, "Positive." I kissed him. What I was avoiding telling him was about what happened to me after Amelia left this afternoon.

After Amelia left to go back to work. As I was putting away the groceries, I began feeling weird and knew I was low on my blood glucose levels. I fell to the floor was shaky. Shallowly breathing I talked myself to get back up and grab a bottle of juice from the fridge.

I knew I couldn't tell Hudson, he would overreact and try to coddle me. I didn't want that. He already came to my rescue when Eric abused me, and the last thing I wanted between us was for him patronize me because I have a disease. I just couldn't tell him.

"I'll call Amelia now." I smiled, taking a bottle of apple juice from the fridge. After I closed the door I walked to the bedroom where my cell was. I sighed and sat down on the bed, dialling her number.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment
and
Subscribe :)


Sorry it's so short, I've been focussing on my other stories :{