Status: ON HOLD.

Behind the Computer.

Chapter Five.

Chapter Five;

At lunch, I sit with my new friend, Ellie. We have a bunch in common and it seems like we've been friends for ages, but in reality only three hours.
"Ooh, I know ! His body is by far, one of the best I've ever seen." She says, taking a seat across from me.
"Yeah, definitely. He's an attractive monster." I laugh.
"Talking about me again are you ?" Trevor says, taking the seat next to me.
He places a kiss on my cheek.
"Oh, you wish." I giggle.
Mitchell comes over also, and takes a seat next to Ellie. She looks over at me, and I can tell she's freaking out on the inside. So I decide to start a subject.
"How's school been today ?" I ask.
"Boring." They say in unison.
"Who is this lovely young lady ?" Mitchell asks, turning to Ellie.
"I'm Ellie." She mumbles, just above a whisper.
"I'm Mitchell, nice to meet you." He smiles.
She smiles back, and laughs a little bit. His smile grows wider and he starts to make small talk with her. They tune us out, and just forget that we're at the table, because they're flirting like none other.
"They'd be perfect together." Trevor says just loud enough for me to hear.
"Definitely. I guess he's forgotten about Reagan."
"Probably. She's.. not the nicest person." He chuckles.
"Tell me about it." I sigh.
I have to admit, I miss her a lot. She was my best friend, and we've known each other forever. And she just turns on me. It was odd, but she had her reasons obviously.
"Can I make last night up to you ?" Trevor snaps me out of my thoughts.
"What do you mean ?"
"When I didn't text you at all. I feel kinda bad."
"Oh, that. Uhh, if you want to." I say. "Did you have anything in mind ?"
"Why don't you come over Friday night and we can watch movies. It's simple, but I know how much you love watching movies." He pokes my arm.
"That sounds great." I sigh, lying my head on his shoulder.
The bell rings signalling the end of lunch.

~~~~~~~~~~

The schoolday comes to an end. Mitchell and I get home and find a note taped to the fridge door from our Mom. She said she went to go get my dad from the airport, and to finish our homework and get dressed so we could leave as soon as they get home.
"Yay, Dad comes home tonight." I smile.
"Oh yeah, let's go get homework done." Mitchell says.
We head upstairs to our rooms, and I begin my homework. I'm working on Math when I get a text message from Ellie.
Ellie; Hey, have you been on Facebook today ?
Me; Nope, why ?
Ellie; Just go look...
I finish the problem I'm on and reach for my phone. I open up Facebook and immediatly notice what Ellie was talking about. A bunch of people have posted on my wall saying hateful things like,
'You're such a whore.'
'You're too fat.. try dieting.'
'You're ugly.. nothing could ever help you be pretty.'
"Why do I still have Facebook ?" I question myself outloud.
I feel some tears escape my eyes, and wipe them away. I finish up my homework, then walk into my bathroom. I shut and lock the door behind me. I sit on the floor with my knees tucked in by my chest. I cry quietly to myself. I get off the floor, and open the cabinet above my sink and see an all too familar item. My razor. I pick it up and look at it. All the memories of me on the ground, crying at the pain coming from my wrists. I honestly don't know why I used to cut myself. I had no reason to. I had friends then, and my family and social life was fine. I sigh and look at myself in the mirror.
'You are ugly.. why does Trevor like you ? There's nothing to like.' I think to myself.
I close my eyes, and slowly slide the razor along the side of my wrist, forming a small cut. I do it again, and again, and once more. I throw the razor in the sink, and mentally curse at myself. I doctor my cuts, and wrap my wrist. I couldn't let anyone know I was cutting.. again. I slip on a grey sweater, a pair of shorts, and my white converse. I grab my phone and head downstairs just as my mom was walking in with my dad.
"Dad !" I smiled.
I ran over to him and gave him a big hug. He hugged back and then hugged Mitchell, then my little sister.
"You guys ready ?" My mom asks.
We all head out the door and pile into the car. I fake a smile, and slump down in my seat, trying to get into a better mood before dinner.

~~~~~~~~~~

After a good dinner with my family, we came home. I went to the kitchen, and grabbed a water. I sat in a bar stool, and sipped it. My dad came in and sat beside me,
"How's school been ?" He asks.
"Uh, it's been alright." I say.
I wasn't going to tell him what was actually going on.
"That's good. So I assume your first week went good ?"
"Oh yeah." I say.
"Are you dating anyone ?" He asks randomly.
I choke on my water a bit.
"Uh.."
"Who ?"
"Trevor." I answer. "We've only been dating for two days."
"Really ?"
I give him a puzzled look.
"Yeah ? Did you think we were together before ?" I ask.
"Oh.. you guys weren't ?"
I laugh a bit and say,
"No, Daddy."
"Cause you guys flirted and stuff, so I assumed you.. ya know, were together."
"Nahh. He asked me out yesterday. But we have a date on Friday night."
"What do you plan on doing ?" He asks.
"I'm going over to his house and we're going to watch some movies."
"Alright, you have fun then." He kisses my head and walks out of the room. I head upstairs and put on some pajamas. I slip into bed and it doesn't take me long to fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~

After a rather quiet, and easy day at school, I came home and was pretty excited for Trevor and I's date tonight. He was picking me up at five, so I decided to take a shower. After I got out. I curled my hair, and threw on a navy blue tank top with 'LOVE' written on it with the word decorated in the British flag, a pair of red shorts, and my white converse. (LINK; http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=56006186 ) I put a white bow in my curled hair and headed downstairs. I saw Mitchell and Trevor at the door talking. I went to the door, and Trevor smiled once he saw me.
"You look really pretty, Aria." He smiles.
I blush. "Thanks, Trevor."
Mitchell pretends to gag, then laughs.
"I'm just kidding guys.. you have fun."
He walks inside, then closes the door.
"Ready ?" Trevor asks.
"Let's go." I smile.

~~~~~~~~~~

After a few hours of watching movies, I had my head laying on Trevor's chest, and his arms were wrapped around me. We were watching Tangled, my favourite movie. I've seen this movie over fifty times, and know every line to all the songs. I mouth along to the songs and Trevor starts to chuckle a bit.
"What ?" I ask, sitting up and stretching.
"You're mouthing along to the songs.. that's cute." He says.
I laugh and lay back against his chest. He tightens his hold on me. He starts kissing my neck, and whispering sweet things in my ear. I sit up and kiss him. He kisses back immediatly. He lies me down, on the couch and climbs on top of me. I wrap my arms his neck. We lay there and just kiss passionately. He then picks me up, and I wrap my legs around his waist. and carries me up into this bedroom.

~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note; WOAH. nvwdamvcnfwlekjnvf Aria and Trevor.. are they gonna, ya know ? LOL stay tuned. (;
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi guys. :3 Just a heads up, the next chapter will contain mild sexual content. Just letting you know !