Status: ON HOLD.

Behind the Computer.

Chapter Four.

Chapter Four;

Trevor leads me onto the roof of the school, where a cute picnic is set up for the two of us. There's a red and white checkered blanket, a big picnic basket, and a small i-Home playing one of our favourite bands, Walk the Moon.
"Do you like it ? I tried my best to make it as perfect as possible." He utters.
"How could I not ? It's perfect, thank you !" I say, hugging him.
He smiles and leads me to the blanket. After we finish our lunch, we start talking until it's time to head back down for class. We clean everything up, and walk over to the door. Trevor wraps his hand around the knob and tugs, but the door won't budge. He keeps twisting and pulling but it won't manage. My eyes grow wider at every failed attempt as opening the door.
"I swear, I did not lock this door." He proclaims, now trying with both hands.
"Trevor, just calm down. Someone else probably locked it."
"Well if we don't get it un-locked soon, we're gonna be later to class."
I sigh, trying to think of something to help us.
"I've got it !" I yell.
I pull out my phone and dial Mitchell's number.
"Hello.. ?" He answers.
"Mitchell ! Trevor and I are locked up on the rooftop. Go to my locker, and get a bobby pin out of my cosmetic bag on the top shelf. Then come to the door and pick the lock. But hurry !" I command.
"I'll be there in a minute."
And with that, he hangs up.
"He'll be here in just a second." I sigh in relief.
Trevor does the same.
"I'm soory, I didn't mean for this to happen." He declares. "I was just trying to be romantic."
"Well, you sure didn't fail at sweeping me off my feet. This was lovely, I really enjoyed it." I say, blushing a little at what I had just said.
He pulls me closer, our faces inches away. He leans in, his eyes close, and he gently presses his lips on mine. I'm in a state of shock, and just let him kiss me. His arms are wrapped tightly around my waist, and my hand on the front of his shoulder. At the last kiss, I kiss back gently. He pulls away and purrs,
"You don't know how long I've wanted to do that."
All I can do is smile and nod my head in agreement.
"So.. do you maybe want to, ya know, be my girlfriend ?" He asks, runnning his hand up and down his arm slowly.
"I'd love to be." I smile.
I hadn't even noticed Mitchell was standing there, with this surprised look on his face.
"Uh.. how long have you been standing there ?" I ask.
"Long enough to see you guys kiss and Trevor ask you out." He answers.
I look down in embarassment. It was awkward, because Mitchell was like my older brother, and Trevor was his best friend.
"It's about time you to got together !" He exclaims, throwing his hands up in the air.
We all laugh, and quickly head down the stairs.
"Hmm, I guess we weren't locked up there very long. We still have five minutes before class." Trevor says.
"Perfect." I utter. "Thanks, Mitchell, I owe you one."
"I'll keep that in mind." He smirks, and walks away.
I turn around, and see Reagan blocking my path. She's with Tori, which doesn't come as a surprise.
"Erm, can I help you guys ?" I question.
"Why'd you come up from the roof ? School policy says you aren't allowed up there." She says, trying to sound professional.
"I don't believe that's any of your business." Trevor chimes in.
"And I don't believe I asked you, now did I Trevor ?" She implies, bowing her head to the side.
"Well it's not any of your business." I mumble.
"Then maybe I should tell the principal that you two were up there. That'd definitely cause you guys some trouble. Not only from school, but for other things as well. Rumours would be spread, I'm sure of it."
"Reagan, come on. I'm not asking for any trouble. Can you please just leave me be ?" I reason.
"Maybe.. if you tell me why you two were up there."
"We were.. having lunch." I answer.
"So a date, huh ? That's all you did. You ate ?"
"You asked me what we were doing up there, not to go into detail. I said we had lunch together. Now if you'd excuse me, I'd like to get to class."
"Whatever. But I'm sure you'd be gracious to know who locked that door, huh ? Well, I did." She says, walking away.
I look at the ground in disbelief.
"Where has my best friend gone ?" I mumble.
"Just ignore them, Aria." Trevor says. "Let's get to class."
He takes my hand, and leads me to my locker. I un-lock the lock, and he pulls out the necesarry books and shoves them in my backpack. He shuts the door, puts my backpack on his shoulder and offers his hand towards me.
"Your class is on the other side of the campus. You'll be late." I state.
"Yeah, I don't care." He grins.
I take his hand and let him walk me to class.

--------------------------------------

I get home from school, and immediatly go to find my mom. She's in the living room, on the couch reading a magazine.
"Hey Mom." I say, plopping down next to her.
"Hi, honey." She answers back, putting her magazine down. "How was school today ?"
"It was good, but it was also bad."
"I want the bad news first." She laughs.
"You're no fun !" I say, sticking my tongue out. "Well, bad news is, Regan and I aren't friends anymore. She's best friends with Tori now, and she's picking on me now."
"Do you think they're the ones that hacked into your Facebook the other day ?"
"Probably." I scoff. "But good news ! Trevor and I are dating now."
"Oh that's wonderful ! I knew it'd happen sooner or later." She smiles.
"He took me to the rooftop today at school."
"What did you guys do ?" My mom asks, raising an eyebrow.
"Oh gosh, Mom. We just had lunch." I say.
"And sucked faces !" Mitchell says, taking a seat on the chair by the couch.
"MITCHELL !"
"You did what ?" My mom asks.
"We did not suck faces. He kissed me.. that's all." I mumble.
"And that's all you did ?"
"Yes, Mother. You know how Mitchell is a butt." I say.
"Hey ! At least I didn't freak out and break you two apart when you guys kissed. I was there when it all happened, but they didn't see me." He says, seeming proud about it.
"CREEPER." I laugh.
"I'm just happy you two are together." He smiles.
"Touching." I say, placing a hand over my heart.
As for Reagan ?" My mom interupts. "I do not want you hanging around her, especially since she is with Tori. Do your best to steer away from her. That goes for you too, Mitchell. Since you like her."
"Mom, I don't like her anymore. Especially since she's going to pick on Aria." He says.
I smile at what he says. I love Mitchell. I head upstairs and do some homework before dinner. After I eat, I finish my homework, and take a shower. I put on some pajamas, and slid into bed when my phone buzzes on the table next to me.
Trevor; Hello to my beautiful girlfriend. :) I am ever so sorry that I wasn't able to text you after school today. I had some things to do... but whatever. I know it's late and you SHOULD be asleep, so don't reply to this message and GET SOME SLEEP. Goodnight. <3
Me; I replied, so HAH ! It's fine, see you tomorrow at school. Goodnight. (:
I put my phone back on the charger. My head hit the pillow, and within minutes, I was out.

------------------------------------------

My alarm clock buzzes me awake, and I slip out of bed quickly. I jog over to my closet and pull out (http://www.polyvore.com/aria_school_day_outfit/set?id=55474355) to wear today. I curl my hair and grab all my necesarry items and go downstairs. I eat breakfeast quickly, and soon am on my way to school with Mitchell. We arrive, and Trevor comes over to us. He holds me in a hug the entire time all three of us are talking together. The bell rings and Trevor and I go to our class we have together. We're supposed to be working on our writing project, but we finished early and just talked the entire time. Once class ends, Trevor hugs me and we head to our seperate classes. I arrive in Math, and take a different seat that isn't next to Reagan. I sit next to a Brunette haired girl with glasses. She looks up and smiles at me, then returns her attention back down to her Math homework.
"Need some help ?" I ask.
"Yes.. I was so tired last night and took a nap after school and woke up late." She sighs.
I help her with her Math homework quickly.
"Thank you SO much." She says. "I'm Ellie, by the way."
She extends her hand for me to shake it.
"I'm Aria." I say, returning the handshake.
"Would you like to sit together at lunch ?" She asks.
"I would love to." I smile.
We countinue talking until the teacher comes in late.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hai. :3 Soory this chapter isn't as long. I've been procrastinating a bit and haven't had the best of ideas. But anways. This chapter is dedicated to BrookeAdventures because she's awhsome and because she's helped me pick out a bunch of stuff for my stories and made a fantaboulous cover for our story. ALSO-- I have two stories currently in the making. One is my Eli Goldsworthy FanFiction I wrote about a year ago that I'm re-writing along with the help of BrookeAdventures, which is another reason why this chapter is dedicated to her. And the other story is a Neville Longbottom FanFiction. SO stay tuned for those ! Also, I have decided not to do a contest... yet. So enjoy this chapter and thanks to all my readers. You guys rule. <3 xx