Status: Done.

You're Leaving Me Just When I Thought You Were Mine

College.

"Can you believe it? We're in college!" Denise shouted at me, putting a box down on her bed, "It seems like yesterday we were just graduated." She said smiling pulling out a picture frame. She began to place it on a desk, and smiled at it.
"Oh, yeah. I still remember that day." Vic said looking over as he put a box down on my bed, "That day was awesome." He said smiling at me. I smiled back as I went to get the last box.

"Hey, Bekah. I got the last box! Don't worry about it!" Mike said walking up to me.
"Are you sure? I can help."
"Yeah, yeah. I got it don't worry about it."

I walked into the room with all the boxes on our beds, suitcases, and small posters laying on the floor. I walked to the desk and looked at the picture one more time. It was Vic, Denise, and I. I smiled to myself. It was the day we went on a road trip. Blasting music down the freeway, through small towns, and laughing. We had no idea where we were going, we ended up in Vegas. It was all of us doing a weird pose in front of a giant fountain, Me and Denise with our arms out, and Vic laying in our arms while we held him up off the ground. A big smile all across our faces. I laugh to myself and put the picture back down on the desk.

"Do you have your stuff in your dorm, Vic?" I asked him sitting down next to him on my bed.
"Yeah, Mikey and Denise helped me with the rest."
"Well great. We should do something tonight!" Denise shouted and jumped on my bed, making me and Vic jump with the mattress.
"I can't. I gotta head back home." Mike said getting up and stretching, "I better go though. You have my number, and I'll try to come up and see you guys. I promise! Now give me a hug!" My pulled me into his lanky arms and gave me a tight hug, "I'll miss you. Keep an eye on my big bro for me." I laughed and let go, and my eyes start to water, "Don't cry, I'll be back. Don't worry." He kissed my head. He pulled Denise in his arms and hugged her tight as well, "Make sure my little sister stays out of trouble, alright?" He kissed her cheek, she began to cry as well, "I will. I promise." She smiled, and locked her arms with me.

"Well, bro. I'll see you around." Mike said with his arms open and embraced his older brother.
"Yeah, man. I'll see you around." He hugged his tall, lanky younger brother tightly and said to him.

He let go of his brother, he waved at us, we waved at him, and he walked out the door, and shut it behind him.

Vic plopped on my bed, and I did the same next to him, then Denise joins in. We all know what we're thinking.

It's not going to be the same without Mike here.

"I should get to my room and start unpacking." Vic sighed and got up.
"Um-Vic." I said standing up.
"Yeah?" He asked turning around facing me, his gorgeous face as he smiles.
"Are we still on for tonight?" I asked holding my jacket sleeves.
"Yeah, totally. I'll meet you guys here." He smiled and walked out the door.

I jumped back onto my bed, grabbed my pillow and shoved my face into it, and let out of a loud noise of frustration.
"Does he know?" Denise asked sitting at the end of my bed.
"I guess so, I don't know. We've been friends for so long, De."
"You can only find out."
"I know." I sighed.
"Com' on. Let's get ready, maybe things will change." Denise said while throwing clothes at me out of my suit case.

-

I herd a knock on the door, my heart starts to beat fast. I know who it is.

It's Vic.

"De, com' on! Vic's here!" I shouted at her and went in the mirror to fix my long hair. I fixed my bangs, my glasses, and my shirt.
"Knock, knock." I herd Vic say coming in through the door, whilst knocking, "You girls ready?"
"Yeah, yeah! We are!" Denise said coming from the closet grabbing her jacket.
"Alrighty, let's go. We are now college people." Vic said smiling at me. I smiled back, and put the hood of my jacket on.

We all headed down the stairs and went out the door, started walking out into the court yard, "So, where are we going, girlys?"
"Well-uh," Someone's phone started to ring, "Hold on, I think it's me." Denise said as she pulled out her phone.
"Hello?"
"Oh, no. Is there anything I can do?"
"Alright, I'll be there in a few." She sighed then put the phone back in her jacket pocket.

"I'm sorry guys, I got to help one of my friends at her dorm room."
"Oh, no. It's fine. Go on, me and Bekah can go find somewhere to eat." Vic said giving her an one armed hug, "Go head and go. We'll be fine."
"Alright, if you say so! I'll see you later, Bekah!" Denise said as she ran down the side walk back into the building.
Vic and I watched her run back into the building and started to walk around again, we walked around more and spotted a small diner, "How does that diner sound?" I smiled at Vic, waiting for him to respond.
"That's sounds wonderful." He smiled, and walked to the small diner.

We walked in the door, and sat in a booth. Looking at the menus, looking at the burgers and breakfast type things on the paper.
"So what would you like, sweetheart?" The waitress asked me and Vic. Her hips slanted, and her pad and pen in hand.
"Um, just a burger, fries, and a chocolate milkshake." I said smiling and put the menu down.
"And you, sugar?" She turned to Vic.
"Whatever she's having." He said smiling at me.
"Alright I'll be right back." She said then walked off to the kitchen.

I started to mess with the water and the ice that was on the table.
"You know try-outs are tomorrow." Vic said kicking my leg under the table to get my attention.
"Oh yeah, I know." I said with a smile, "Me and De are going to try out for Cheer." I said sipping on the water.
"I still think that's really weird." He said as he threw his head back and laughed.
"What's really weird about it, Vic?" I said kicking his leg.
"Ow! Just the whole cheer thing. I know you were the cheer captain and all back in high school. I mean the way you dress, with the dark colors, and always wearing pants. No matter how hot it is." He says as he rests his chin on his hand, "AND the music you listen to, I never thought you of all people would be a cheer leader." He says with a chuckle.
"I like it, even though I don't look like the rest of the girls. I just find it entertaining."
"I've noticed." He said as he smiled.

He stared at me for a while until our food came, and he came back to earth. Our food was set down in front of us.
I grabbed my napkin and began to put it on my lap. I grabbed a fry and dipped it in my milkshake, and popped in my mouth.
"Why do you that? You always eat your fries like that, you freak." Vic said dipping his fry in ketchup.
"Hey, don't knock it until you try it, man." I said popping another fry with my chocolate milkshake on it into my mouth, and smiled as I chewed.
"I don't know, man." He said picking up a fry and dipping it in his milkshake.
"Don't be such a wuss!" I laughed.

He made a face at the fry dipped in the chocolate milkshake, he closed his eyes and put the french fry in his mouth, and began to chew.
"That's weird taste. But, not bad. Not bad." He smile take a sip of the milkshake.
"See nothing to be scared of." I smiled.

-

"Thanks for the dinner, Vic." I smiled as he was standing by my door.
"Yeah, it was fun." He smiled and hugged me, he hugged for a long moment, and our faces were inches apart.
I can feel his breath on mine, he started to lean in.
I pushed away quickly, "Goodnight, Vic!" I said and opened my door and shut it quickly, and sighed with relief.

Fuck! Why did I push him away? Idiot.
♠ ♠ ♠
How do you guys like it so far? We're working on it together! I honestly love it so far.
Feedback!