Status: Done.

You're Leaving Me Just When I Thought You Were Mine

This Is Ending Into Shit.

"C'mon, Bekah! Let's go. I think it'll be fun." Denise pouted as she jumped on my bed, tugging my arm while I was trying to go back to sleep.
I groan and throw a pillow at her, "Why?" I put my hand over my face, and make a space with my fingers for my eyes to see her, "Do you want to go because Jaime and Vic wee talking about it at the mall? And the fact that they might be there. Or because you really want to go?"
She stayed quiet for a moment to think, "No!" She says as she crossed her arms. "How dare you think I'm only going because I them." She faced away from me.
"Don't lie. I know you too well." I say, sitting up, "But fine, I'll go." I look at her and rested my chin on the palm of my hand, "We're not going to be stalking Jaime and Vic are we?"
"Weeeeell, I wast thinking, I could talk to Vic and you could talk to-you know-Jaime." She presses her lips together and looks at me.
"I knew it! I totally knew it!" I laugh and fall on my back again, "Are we seriously going to do this?" I ask, waving my hand in the air.
"Yes! I need you to talk to Jaime for me. And I can talk to Vic if you want. It won't be that hard to find them." She says beginning to get off my bed, and stand up.
"You suck, you know that?" I say, pulling the blankets off from my legs and put my elbows on my knees.
"Shut up, you owe me." He smiles and walks out the room. But then comes back, "Can you help me figure out what to wear?"
I let out a loud sign and throw myself back in bed, "Yes, but only because it's for Hime and not the Shanester."
She giggles and thanks me.
I look up at the ceiling for a moment before jumping out of bed to take a shower.
At least I'll get to bond with Jaime, since I really didn't meet him and I yelled at him the first time I saw him.
He probably hates me, but I'll do it for D. They belong together.

I get out the shower and changed into my sws shirt and bottoms. I dry my hair with the towel and start straightening it.
It actually looks nice. Wow.

Fucking stop Bekah. This isn't you.

I then go to my room and start changing into one of the new shirts Den had bought me.
It wore my black skinny jeans that had a small rip above my knees and my black vans.
Done.
Denise opens my room door asking for something but immediately stops once she looks at my outfit. "You look fabulous!" She smiles wide at me.
I laugh, "I really love this shirt, it makes me look, curvier." I check myself out in the mirror and then stop. "Oh my god, I'm turning like you." I said in utter shock.
She claps her hands together and runs to me, putting an arm around me. "Eeek! I know something that'll make you look sexier."
"Oh god, don't even start. I'm fine the way I'm dressed." I said backing away from her, "Don't even think about it."
"You're trying to impress Vic here! And it's a club, no one wears jeans." She runs out of my room and comes back holding a hanger that had a small black dress hanging on it.
"I am NOT gonna wear that. I'm talking to Jaime for you! Why the hell would I wear that?! Are you out of your mind? It's too short, and gross."
"Oh yes you are! Just try it on!" She pushes me into my closet with the dress and closes it.
"I'M NOT GONNA WEAR THAT TO THE CLUB! I'll look fruity! And provocative!" I shout at the door for her to hear.
"What? I can't hear you."
Grr.
I turn on the light and stare at it. It wouldn't hurt to try it on.

Yes! Yes it will! DON'T WEAR IT!

Why not? I'm only trying it on. It's not like I'm gonna wear it.

Thats what you said about the clothes she bought you, but you ended up liking them! Look you even straighten your hair. You're becoming like her kind!

Oh shut up! I so am NOT! You make bad decisions. So I don't trust you. Must I remind you the drinking?

DON'T WEAR THE FUCKEN DRESS!

SHUT THE FUCK UP BEFORE I POUND YOU INTO DUST--I'm arguing with my own self....I'm crazy.
Ugh.
I take off my clothes and slip into the dress, smoothing out the sides and bottom, and zipping up the side of the dress.
"THERE! I have it on but I refuse to leave the closet!" I crossed my arms across my chest, "I feel like a spy! It's like I'm going undercover or some shit."
She opens the door quickly and her smiles goes away while her jaw drops.
"This is why I don't d--"
"You look H-O-T!" She grabbed my hand and pulled me out the closet to the mirror.
My jaw also dropped. I actually do look good.

Fuck you conscious!

I lowered the hem of the dress, and pick up the chest part since I felt like I was false ing my boobs.

A little black dress.
I scoffed at myself, or little hoochie slut.
"I like it." I continue checking myself out. Denise leaves my room and comes back with one of her necklaces, and black heels. She puts it around my neck at hooks it on, and hands me the shoes.
"Perfect." She claps her hands together and smiles at me, looking at the mirror.

I held the shoes in my hands, "Heels? Heels? Really, Dee? I'm not a hooker." I handed her back the shoes.
"Put the pumps on at least." She said as she frowned.
"What the fuck are pumps?" I said creasing my eye brows.
She put the heels on my feet, "Those are pumps. And you look hot. Stop complaining."

I put the 'pumps' on and turn back to the mirror. This is how I look like all dressed up. I look different. But in a good way. A way I liked. A lot.
"This calls for a Kodak moment." She gets her camera out and starts taking pictures of us. At first I didn't want to, but then I just did.
Why not?

We drive to the club, what I wished was in silence. She kept telling me what questions I should ask Jaime if I encounter him and what I should get out of him.
"It's hard to fucking drive in these shoes, Denise." I kicked them off and positioned my feet on the pedal again.

She's picking Hime, I know it.

I park and finally turn off the ignition.
"Anything you want me to ask Victor?" She smiles at me, and then fixes my hair.

"Not really. I....I don't think this is such a good idea, Den." I say swatting her hand away from my head, "Where am I even suppose to put my wallet?" I said holding it in the air. Looking at the pocket-less dress. I frowned.
"NO! You can't bail already!" She opens the passenger door and gets out, "And I brought you this just in case!" She said running to the other side of the car where I was standing.
I unbuckle my seat belt and get out as well.

She hands me a black rectangle thing that folds shut, "Here."
I grabbed it from her hands, "What the fuck is this?"
"It's a clutch purse , put your cards and money in it." She said while she rolled her eyes.
"But--" I said.
"No 'buts'." She grabbed my wallet and the clutch purse and put my things into them, "Just smile, you look beautiful." She hands the clutch back to me, then grabs ahold of my hands.
"You're falling for Jaime even more aren't you?" I said not moving from where I was standing, awkwardly I might add.
She let go of her hands and her smile went away, "Let's go." She pulls me with her.
"Denise and Jaime, sitting in a tree, f-u-c-k-i-n---"
"Callate!" She yells at me as we reached the line for the entrance.
"No need to be rude," I laugh and we wait in line. Just a few hours and I'll be home again, then I can relax.

Please let this night pass by quick, Jesus.

"Can I see some ID?" The security guard asked as were finally passed inspection.
We pull out our IDs and flash them to him.
"Are you in a guest list tonight?" He asked us.
"Caveman's." She smiles, I give her a confuse look.
"Here are your wristbands, you ladies enjoy your night."
"Thank you," she tells him and pulls me in.
"Who the hell is Caveman?" I jerked my hand away, looking at the wristbands, free drinks.

DRINK. DRINK. DRINK!

Fuck you.

"Casey." She flashes me a smile and we enter the club. There were colorful lights flashing everywhere, booths around and in the middle of the club, a huge crowd dancing, gogo dancers and then I see the bar straight ahead. Alcohol bottles everywhere that we're glowing in the dark. My eyes grow wide.
Hennessy, Vodka, Jaggermeister, 1800, UV, Patron etc etc.
They look so beautiful.

She began to walk infront of me, holding onto my hand through the crowd, "Who the fuck is Casey?" I said to myself over the booming music.

"Amazing, isn't it?" She yells out loud for me to hear.
I nod my head up and down while looking around.
"Hey," some guy winks at me, while drinking out of his glass and walks away.
I couldn't help but blush.

Oh, no. I think I'm going to be sick.

"Ooooo get it Beks," she winks at me also.
"Did that really just happened?!"
She laughs and says yeah.
She pulls me to the bar and she orders some weird alcoholic drink name.
"Want anything?" She asks.
"Nope, I'm good." I smile putting my hand up, meaning I'm straight for tonight.

Have fun being Denise now

I let out a sigh, I don't talk back to my conscious. I don't want to sound like a psycho who talks to herself. I'm here to enjoy the night....and stalk Jaime.

I forgot.

She gets her drink and she holds on to my hand while she raises her glass up in the air and dances to the music as we make our way to a booth.

I could feel the bass pounding in my chest, and I'm pretty sure I'm gonna lose my voice after tonight with all the yelling.
"Found them!" She exclaimed as we it down. She crosses her leg over the other. I stare at her and did the same since I'm wearing a dress and I don't know how to sit in one.
"Vic is getting up." She says, but I didn't want to look at them. At least not Vic yet. I still had a few more days until their concert to make my decision.

"Mike is there and whoaaaa....he's hooking up with some chick on his arms!!" She takes a big gulp out of her glass.
I look at my heels. They're not that bad. I could pull this off for one night. More guys are noticing me.
Shows how shallow they are.
A guy passes by and smiles at me, my cheeks heat up again and I look down.
Denise grabs my arm, "I SEE JAIME!"
"You're hurting me!!!" I shout at her.
"Sorry!!" She lets go.

I haven't even looked once at their booth. I was just looking around my surroundings and contemplating. I like the atmosphere here. The loud blaring music, the dancing, the music, not my type of music, by I like it.

"MIKE IS HOOKING UP WITH ANOTHER CHICK! That bastard! He gets mad at me for dating two guys!" She says taking another sip of her drink.

Guess I'm driving home tonight.

"Dee, I need to use the restroom." I shout over the music.
"Okay, I'll take you..just give me a second. Jaime's talking to a girl." She shouts back as she gives the girl a scowl.

I roll my eyes and get up and start heading to the bathroom.
Like she's ever gonna stop looking their way.
She should just pick him since we're stalking them right now.
Correction, she's stalking them.

She quickly gets up and follows behind.
We waited in line for a few minutes and finally get inside a stall.

After washing my hands, we go back and she starts looking for them.
I trip over my feet a couple times, pulling my dress down every few seconds.

Coming here wasn't such a good idea.

I fixed my dress and we start walking towards the bar for her other round.

I think it'll be my turn to watch over her. I can feel it.
Some guy walks to me and started asking me what was up in the second story of the club. I shrug my shoulders not knowing what was going up stairs. He then makes a joke and I start laughing uncontrollably.
He excused himself as he left back to his friends.

"Look! There's Jaime!" Den pushes me towards him. "GO!"
My eyes open wide and tried to grab her arm, and then face forward which causes me to run into him.
"I'm sor--" His jaw drops. "Bekah? You? At a club?" He smiles and pulls me in for a hug.
"Yeah, I know I said the same thing." I laugh, nervously. And put my arm behind my neck.
"What brings you here? Who are you with?" He looks behind me, searching for Den.
"I lost Denise?" I give him a confuse smile since I try looking for her but she was nowhere to be found.
"Oh okay, c'mon. I'll sit us at a booth." He shouts into my ear for me to hear him over the music.
He grabs my hand and so I can follow, but I pull him back, "Jaime, no where near Vic just yet. Please!" I shout enough so he can hear me.
He nods and pulls me to the other direction, up on the second floor, and onto a balcony. Where the music isn't that loud, and we can hear each other.
It was basically dead up stairs except for some people hanging out on the booth.

We walk to the railings and I almost trip on my heels, I catch myself on Jaime's shirt, and stand myself up and pull my hands away from him quickly, "Sorry! I'm just not use to wearing these things." I say as we approach the railing of the balcony.
He put his back against it, his elbows rest on the rail, and he turns his head enough to face me.
I was facing the railing, my back towards the club.
"It's okay about the heel thing," He laughs nervously, "So what brings you to the club?" He says staring at the club, his eyes scanning people's faces.

Pretty sure he's looking for Denise. Poor kid. I hate Denise now.

"Why not try a new thing out, right?" I chuckle at my lie.
"True, but what's with the get-up?" He chuckles still not looking at me. "Not trying to sound like dick."
"Do you really have to ask that?" I laugh.
"Right, right. Denise." He begins, and looks at me, "It's a nice way to show off your tattoos." He points at them.
"Thanks," I say quietly, "So, have you talked to Denise yet? Like on the phone, texting? Anything?" I say standing in the same way as him.
He takes a deep breath from his nose and looks up, "No. No, I haven't. I'm still upset about all this. It's crazy about how much I lov--like her." He says fixing his spiky hair.
I nod, "Have you tried talking to her? I mean you had a chance when I tackled her in your yard. You had a perfect chance." I say looking up at him. I may be in heels, but I'm still fucking short.
He chuckles, "That was pretty funny," He trails off, "I'm just embarrassed about what we almost did, I couldn't go through with it." He looks away, pulling on the collar of his shirt for some air to get through.
"Which was?" I say playing dumb.
"Well, we--uh--we almost....did it. IT" He stressed.
"Oh," I say quietly. Trying my best not to laugh. "Why didn't you guys?"
He looks down at me with sad eyes, "Because, she's with that Shane guy. I don't share beautiful girls. I play for keeps. I want her all to myself. Selfish of me but I just want her." He says softly.
"How much do you really lov-I mean like her?" I scrunch my eyebrows.
"You know when you're little, and you go to Disneyland? That once you see Mickey Mouse you get all happy and you end up not wanting to leave the park because you don't want to let go of his hand. You're afraid you won't ever find him again because you love that character so much and it took you forever to find him?"
"Yeah," I smiled, remembering when I was little how excited I got seeing Goofy and Pluto. I didn't want to leave.
"That's how I feel about her." He looks down.

Note to self: Punch Denise really hard!

"You should just try talking to her again, Hime. I'm sure she'll understand." I pat his back, "I'm sure of it."

He laughs.
"What?" I say pulling my arm away.
"You patted my back." He chuckles, "Vic does that."
"Dang it! I keep doing that!" I shout.
"You so love him," he chuckles again.
"I hate him still."

-Vic's Pov-
"All right! This club is sick Caveman." I get my drink from the bartender and we head to our booth. It was pretty sweet. We had a VIP booth with free drinks all night long. I've told myself I'll only have three drinks. How ever many drinks I needed to keep my mind off of Bekah.
"I told you man. Let's fucking party!"
Everyone in the booth cheered. I smiled sat down next to Jaime. He was still feeling down. I pat his back and hand him his glass. He smiles and takes it.
Mike already has two girls on his arms and I just didn't know how quickly he did that. It was amazing.
As I look back at him, he's already kissing one of them.
Whoa.
I look at Jaime and start a conversation with him. Get his mind off of Denise for tonight.
We need to enjoy the night and not worry about the girls right now. Our show in Soma is soon arriving, by then I'll get my answer.

Some girl came by with shots and we all took one and made a toast.
I laugh on how stoke we all were for tonight.

Casey's girlfriend sits down next to Jaime since she saw how down he was and wanted to cheer him up.
I smile and get up to get another drink. But suddenly stop when I see across the room.

Her.

She was wearing a little black dress, her legs were exposed, and I could see her tattoos. She's wearing jewelry and her hair is done also. The way she moved her legs, they were so long from what I remember, she's gotten so beautiful, and just--I can't believe I did that to her.
She has a smile on which made my stomach flutter.
Wow.

But heart stops when I saw some guy flirting with her.
She's smiling. She's laughing. She's moving on. She's getting over me.
No! This can't...I...My Bekah.
I guess I deserve that, but...
But why is she even here? She doesn't like to party.
She was never that type of person. She always helped me and Denise get home. No matter how hammered we were.

I continue watching her.
She looks happy.
I quickly go back to the booth and pull Jaime out of his seat.
"What's up man?" He looks at me, holding his drink.
"Bekah and Denise are here!" I say over the music.
His eyes grow wide and his mouth parts, "What!?" He begins to look around the dance floor and bar.
"I know man, uh, I need you to talk to Bekah. Talk about anything. About Denise or what you had for dinner. Just TALK to her please! I think she's moving on." I shake him. "She was flirting with some other guy. I don't want her with anyone else. I need her with me, Jaime. Please."
"Okay man. Calm down. I'm on it. But why is she here?"
"Denise? I don't know but go!" I push him towards Bekah's direction and watch him run into her.
I see their mouths moving.

Yes.

I hide so none of them could see me. But I saw Jaime pulling her towards the booth. My heart accelerated but then went back to normal as she pulls him back, her eyes glanced this way, towards the booth, and I can't breath.

"She doesn't want to see me still." I told myself. I frown and watch them leave up stairs.
I watched Bekah having a hard time going up the stairs in heels, almost tripping.
That's my girl. I smile to myself.

I go back to the bar and get another drink. I need this. The girl I love might moving on. I can't handle it.

I start to down the drinks I order since Bekah was still in my mind.

I doubt she's showing up at Soma in a few days. She's never gonna forgive me or take me back. I know it.
I order another drink and hold my head with my hands as I lean on the counter, waiting for my drink to be done. I take my snapback off and run my hands through my hair, thinking of Bekah back in high school and the night we had at her dorm before I left.

I wonder if she ended up doing it with Tony, when we were all at her house.
I wonder if she's ever done it with anybody after the night we had.

I have, and I regret a lot.

I deserve this. She deserves someone better than me. Who won't leave her. Or hurt her the way I did.
She's damaged goods, because of me.
Any guy would be lucky to have her.

"Here you go," the girl bartender said. I thank her and grab my drink and make my way to the booth but I spot Denise and I stop on my tracks as she makes eye contact with me.
She had a drink in one hand and a small little purse on the other. She was also wearing a mini dress but it was gray.
She forces a smile and grins at me.
I grin back and walk to her.

She was already tipsy but she looks down also.
"Hey," I say into her ear. She forces a smile on again.
"Hey."
"Let's go talk."
She nods her head and I grab her hand as I walked through the crowd and go upstairs. We walk to an empty bar table and sit on the stools.
Her eyes had tears in them but she was holding them back.
"What's wrong Den?"
"I saw Jaime," she starts and try fanning the tears with her hands so that they wouldn't fall down and ruin her make up. "I hurt him too much. I wanted to apologize to him but I don't think I can do it."
She looks away, and bites her bottom lip.
I put my hand on top of hers and hold it. "I know how you feel Den. I saw Bekah talking to some guy tonight and I wanted to break down and cry, but I told myself, if me being away from her life makes her happy, I should just me her be happy. I did indeed hurt her."
"Don't worry about her, she's oblivious when a guy tries to flirt with her." She sighs and looks up.
She looks at me and a few tears escaped from her eyes. And after talking to her more, she broke down crying, laying her had on top of her arm and facing down at the table.
I rub her back and comfort her.
She continues talking through her cries and I give her advice.

She finally stops crying, but surprisingly there isn't any make up running down her cheeks as I expected.
"I knew I was going to cry tonight. So I wore waterproof make up." She wipes her tears away with a napkin.
I smile. "You knew we were going to be here?" I chuckle.
"This doesn't leave the table, you got that?" She threaten me and I just laugh.
"I promise, since we're being honest here, I told Jaime to talk to Bekah. Not about me, just to find out how's she's doing." I smile and she smiles back.
"I did the same to Bekah," She laughs a little.
"Let's go drown our self with more alcohol. I need another round and you look like you could use more."
She finishes her drink and looks at me, "Let's go!" She smiles and takes my hand as we go down the stairs to the bar.
We end up getting drunk and laughing our asses off over everything. The past. The present. The future.

Mike joins us and then takes Denise to the dance floor. He was shit faced also.
I try looking for Jaime and Bekah, but I couldn't find them anywhere. So I sit back down on the booth and talk to the others.
After a few hours, we all start to leave but I couldn't find Mike nor Denise anywhere. I check all over the dancefloor, every booth and at the bar, but nothing. I go back up stairs and look around, but no little brother or Den in sight.
I look out at the balcony and I see Jaime and Bekah talking. They turn around and Bekah immediately stops smiling and looks away from me, her eyes looking anywhere but mine. She tapped the railing with her fingers, her cheeks growing red, and biting her lower lip.

My heart stopped.

"What's wrong man?" Jaime asks looking at me.
"I can't f-find Mike or Denise." I continue looking at Bekah but change my attention towards Jaime. "We're taking off but Mike's drunk and we need to take him home."
"When's the last time you saw them?" Bekah said and I get a mini heart attack again. She still wasn't looking at me though.
"They went to go dance and that was the last I've seen them." I tell her and glance back at Hime.
"Have you tried calling them?" Jaime suggests.
"None pick up." I put my hands on my pockets.
"He's probably banging some chick, he'll be home tomorrow. You know him already. Nothing to worry about." Jaime says, grinning.
"You're right, but what about Denise?" I ask Bekah.
"She's probably home or waiting in my car. I'll look for her." She turned around, not looking at me or Jaime. She looked down at her heels and walked down stairs to the bar and outside.
But when she was leaving, I kept hearing her say to herself, "Not yet. You can't look at him just yet."
I look at Jaime and frown. I go to the railing next to him and watch the people over the edge heading to their cars.
I spot Bekah coming out of the club, taking off her heels, and walking to her car in the parking lot.

She shouts on the phone, we can hear her from up here, I can see the frustration by the way she walks.
She gets into her car and begins to drive off.
Really fast I might add.
"I miss her." I say quietly so that Jaime and I could only hear it.
"It's okay, man. You'll have her soon." He smiles at me, "Trust me."

-Bekah POV-

I looked everywhere for Denise but couldn't find her. I leave the club and called her numerous times until she picks up. She finally did.
"WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU!?" I shout into my phone and she just giggles.
"I'm home." She laughs again. She's already plastered. I rub my temples and get inside the car.
"I'm going home then, THANKS FOR DITCHING ME AT THE CLUB!" I yell at her but I hear her talk to someone. "Who the hell are you with?!"
"Shane." She says, "I gotta go, bye!"
Fuck! Not Shane again!
I start the car and head home.
I open the door and lock it behind me. Unzipping my dress from the side and dropping the heels onto the floor. My feet hurt and I wanted to get off this dress so I can slip into something comfortable and go to sleep.
I hear her laughing and then moaning and I start getting mad.
I change into my pajamas and brush my teeth.
I continue listening to them and it feels me up with anger.
I grab my phone and leave the house and walk to Jaime's. His car is parked already so I knock at his door.
After a few seconds, he opens the door, shocked once again.
"Can I sleep here tonight? Denise and....I got in a fight and I don't want to sleep in the same place as her."
"Yeah, sure. What happened?" He lets me inside and I turn around to face him.
"I got mad that she's drunk and hitched a ride with I don't know who, I yelled at her. I'm just glad she's home safe. But I don't want to talk to her right now." I say, scratching my head.
"Oh, um, you could have my room I'll sleep in the couch."
"No it's fine, I'll be out of here in the morning. I'll stay on the couch. Thanks again." I smile and he smiles back.
"If you need anything, I'm the first door to your right." He smiles while getting a pillow and blanket from a little closet on the hall way.
He hands them to me and I thank him.

"Goodnight, Bekah." He says.
I smile at his grandiosity, "Goodnight, Hime-Time."

He leaves to his room, and I hear the door shut.
I walked to his couch put the pillow on the arm of the couch, and fell on the couch with my blanket in hand.
I let out a huge sigh and got comfortable. And began to fall asleep on the couch.

The next morning, I got up.
I quietly walked to Jaime's room to check if he's still sleeping, I cracked the door and looked through it.
He's snoring.

Good.

I fold the blanket, put the pillow on top of it, and place it on the couch.

I walked across the street, and walk to my front porch.
As I open my bedroom door I see a lanky man walk out of Denise's room. That same lanky man I known for years and is the brother of the guy I'm in love with.
My jaw drops, my eyes grow wide as I stay still and lock my eyes with his.

His mouth is slightly parted and he looks like he saw ghost.
I have nothing to say, I'm speechless, of all people.
"Mike? You and...What-I....WHAT!?" I yelled, in anger. I just couldn't believe what I was seeing with my own eyes.
Mike and Denise....had sex last night. In my house. My two best friends. One who I consider a brother and the other who was practically like my sister.
I start feeling sick and I cover my mouth with my hand, still looking at Mike.

"This doesn't leave this house." He said to me sternly and made his way down the hallway to the front door. He looks back, "I mean it." He gave me a glare.
I herd the front door slam shut, he left.
I remained still looking at Denise's door.

WHAT THE FUCK!!!!! I'm going to strangle Denise into bits of dust and choke her to death! I'M ACTUALLY GOING TO KILL MY BEST FRIEND.
♠ ♠ ♠
LIKE IT?
I'm mad at myself and Gema for making this chapter. But I love it so fucking much.
I hope you like it!

Feedback is welcome. So that means you should leave comments and stuff! :D

-Bekah