Status: Done.

You're Leaving Me Just When I Thought You Were Mine

A New Start, Let's Hope This Works.

Bekah and I finally graduated college and we found a perfect house in Los Angeles to live in. It was a few minutes away from the beach, but it was still beautiful.
We haven't heard of Vic since the day he dropped out of college and left Bekah alone.
After he promised Bekah that he wouldn't drop out, we never bothered to mention his name ever again. Every time she would mention something or remember something about him, I would just throw something at her, and tell her not to say his name.

Shane and I were still together but our relationship was complicated. We were on and off since our sophomore year in college. And now, to be honest, we still saw other people but at the end of the night, we'd end up in each other's arms.
I love him but I don't know if I'm in love with him. We just date other people, in other words, open relationship.

"We're here!" Bekah shouted with excitement and unbuckling her seat belt to get out. She walked to the front of the house, shoved her hands in her back pockets, stared at our new house while I got boxes out of the trunk of her car. Shane drove my car and we were still waiting for him to arrive.
He decided to help us.
I took a second to stare at our new home with Bekah. She clapped her hands then rubbed them together and continued going inside, "Let's check this shit out!" She yelled.
I turned back for a moment, to the trunk and I saw two guys across the street looking at us. They immediately look away and continue what they were doing.

Great, we might have weirdo neighbors.

I got the other box and put it on top of the other and left inside.
I drop the boxes on what's supposed to be the living room and looked around while smiling, looking around the emptyness of the room.

I am going to have SO MUCH FUN decorating.

Bekah ran from her room and half smiled. "We could have shared this place wi--"
"That name is banned from our vocabulary, Bee." I pointed at her then moved my finger to my lips.
She looked down and I go and hug her, "Look, we made it this far without him. Smile. We have a beautiful house now."
She grinned, "Okay."
"Are you ladies Bekah and Denise?" A guy knocks on the door, while walking in slowly.
"Yes," Beks responded.
"We're here with your furniture. Do you want us to go ahead and put them inside?"
"Yes, please." I gave him a smile and go back outside to pick up Shane's phone call.
"Where are you?"
"I'm near Walmart and Best Buy. What street is at again?"
"It's the street after Best Buy. You'll see me outside in the street."
"Give me one second."
I started staring at my Toms and making designs on the street while he got here.
"I see you." he hung up and pulled up to the driveway. He got out, kissed me and opened the back door. He helped put the boxes inside the house.

We walked on the driveway, avoiding the movers, and walking into the living room. I put some boxes down and help everyone put everything in the right place.

We fixed up the living room and made sure our beds were in our room.
Bekah was being depressed again so I accompanied her in her bed and laid down. "Stop it before I slap you. He's an ass."
"I'm still not over it. He was my first time, Dee. I haven't done anything with any guy, or even started dating." She put her pillow over head. "Kill me." She muffled into her pillow.
"He's a scumbag. You deserve someone who won't leave you like him." I removed the pillow from her face and looked at her.
She pulled the pillow her and hugged it, curling up into a ball, "I just--" She lets out a loud noise of frustration, "I still can't believe he did that."
"I know, Bekah. I know. Let's go get frozen yogurt. That always cheers you up." I smiled, and she returned it.
I grab my bag from my room and we head to the car outside.
"We're getting frozen yogurt. You want to come? Or want us to drop you off home?"
"Drop me off. I promised my friend I'd help him move in also." Shane replied while scratching his head. He pretended to punch Bekah but she grabbed ahold of his wrist and twist it.
"You can't beat me." She smiled and got inside the car.

Shane pulled me towards him with my waist and kissed me a couple of times until Bekah honked.
"SAVE IT FOR THE ROOM! And when I mean room, Shane's room! I don't want to hear you guys having sex in this house! I heard too much back in school!" She honked the horn again, "Now get your ass in the damn car!"
Shane and I laughed and got inside the car.

We dropped off Shane as his friend's house. I kissed him good bye, then we left to go get frozen yogurt. The car ride was quiet, Bekah kept quiet, and stared straight at the road. She keeps getting lost in the past.

I can't forget what she was like when he left. She was so drunk all the time, she was drowning herself in alcohol. It was so sad to watch her do that to herself.

We got home after two hours and once again the guys were looking at us. Bekah got pissed, she got out of the car, and slammed it shut. She walked across the street, her hands in fists as she was walking.
Their eyes went wide at the sight of her.
"Do you guys need help or something?" She snapped.
"We we--" The guy with the tattoo on his bicep talked but Bekah interrupted him.
"Is that how you treat your new neigh--" She stepped closer and pointed at him.
"Excuse my friend, she's had a rough," I paused, thinking of what to say, she's had a bad three years, "year." I grabbed her arms and pulled her away.
"Oh no, it's fine." The other guy said, also covered in tattoos, and stretched ears, a small braid coming from his hair.
"We just never had new neighbors before since everyone here has been living here for decades." The guy with the tattoo on his left bicep said rubbing his arm.
"Let's go, Dee." She started crossing the street but I stayed.
"Well, we're you're new neighbors." I smiled and stretched out my hand. "I'm Denise and she's Bekah."
"I'm Jaime," Tattoo boy replied and his dimples appeared on his cheek, which instantly made my smile grow wider.
"I'm Tony," The other guy replied with a smile as well.
"It was nice meeting you guys." I said hand one of my arms behind my back, "I'm sorry about her, also. She's been going through some stuff."
"We totally understand." Jaime replied with a smile.
My cheeks started to heat up, "Well, I should be going to calm Bekah down."
"It was nice meeting you." Tony smiled and shook my hand again.
"You, too! If you guys need anything, we're right across the street." I waved at them as I walked off.

"Ow!"
I turned back around with a confused look, and I see Jaime smiled at me while rubbing his arm.
I chuckled and left back inside the house.

-

"Goodness! You almost killed those guys earlier." I said picking up her bowl of the coffee table she had in the living room.
"What? They were like creeps." She said hugging her legs to her chest, then resting her chin on her knees.
"You didn't even give them a chance, Bee." I said walking to the kitchen, then placing them in the sink.
I waited for a response, but she quiet. Maybe she knew I was right deep down inside.
"Bekah?" I said poking my head around the wall of the kitchen.
"Yeah! Yeah, sorry I was just--" She trailed off.
"Stop it, Bek! Don't act like I don't know what you're thinking about. Because I do." I said walking back to the couch and sitting next to her.

She grabbed the couch pillow and screamed into it. I there waiting for her to finish, she just kept screaming, and ended up crying afterward.
"Bekah--" I began and pulled her to me for comfort.
"I know--I'm sorry." She said between sobs, "I'm sorry, man."
"It's fine. It's fine. Just get some sleep okay?" I said to her bringing her to her feet, "We are going exploring tomorrow." I smiled.

She sighed and left to her room. I sat down on the couch, and stared at the coffee table. I herd my phone start to vibrate against the glass table.
I picked it up and looked at the caller I.D

Mikey

I smile to myself and answer.
"Long time no talk huh, Dee?" Mike said over the phone.
"Yeah, it has."
♠ ♠ ♠
YAY! They're in their new house!
*Gasp* and a familiar a Jaime lives across the street!
WHO KNOWS WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN.
FIND OUT NEXT TIME ON,
You're Leaving Me Just When I Thought You Were Mine! *dramatic music plays*

Leaves comments and such please!

Thank you to; dancingwithvaida, foreverANDalwaysPTV, abc500, and yourhiddenlies for the commets!
Feedback would be amazing.

-Bekah